Windows 10: Why my ssd showing 79 gb free space? Also if i wanted to extend the 79 gb it is not...

Discus and support Why my ssd showing 79 gb free space? Also if i wanted to extend the 79 gb it is not... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How to solve this problem? Somehow my 79 gb unallocated space is showing as free space,and thats why i also cannot extend this 79 gb unallocated space.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SOUMYAJIT DAS, Nov 17, 2022.

1. Why my ssd showing 79 gb free space? Also if i wanted to extend the 79 gb it is not...

How to solve this problem? Somehow my 79 gb unallocated space is showing as free space,and thats why i also cannot extend this 79 gb unallocated space.

:)

SOUMYAJIT DAS, Nov 17, 2022

2. Nokia N 79 memory card

Hey dudes,

I purchased a nokia N 79 three days and i want to add 8 GB card on it.

what i wan to kno is if we use 8GB card
    ta speed of mobile is
    slow
    i heard is it so

Also is it possible to copy things in one memory card to the new memory card????

Please advice.

Thanks a lot in advance :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:

praboojonn, Nov 17, 2022
  3. battery not charging for after 79%

my laptop battery charging maxi 79%. After showing 80% available ( plugged in not charging) what is the reason? how to solve

BIJU janard, Nov 17, 2022
  4. UserTen Win User

Why my ssd showing 79 gb free space? Also if i wanted to extend the 79 gb it is not...

Unable to Use Unallocated Space to Extend Partition

I just cloned my 250 GB SSD to a 500 GB SSD and installed the 500 GB SSD into my laptop. There is about 228 GB that is unallocated. I want to extend the D partition to use all of this unallocated space (unless it's a good idea to leave some space unallocated)?

I've installed Minitool Partition Wizard Free. When I right click the D drive in Minitool and selected "Extend," only the C drive is available in the drop-down "Take Free Space From." The unallocated space is not available to select.

Suggestions?

TIA.

Why my ssd showing 79 gb free space? Also if i wanted to extend the 79 gb it is not... [​IMG]

UserTen, Nov 17, 2022
Thema:

Why my ssd showing 79 gb free space? Also if i wanted to extend the 79 gb it is not...

1. Why my ssd showing 79 gb free space? Also if i wanted to extend the 79 gb it is not... - Similar Threads - Why ssd showing

2. I want to create a 150 GB partition from my C drive which has about 330 GB free space. The...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to create a 150 GB partition from my C drive which has about 330 GB free space. The...: I want to create a 150 GB partition from my C drive which has about 330 GB free space. The partition size is limited to 40GB.I can't create beyond this limit. Anyone please help me....
  3. Why my ssd showing 79 gb free space? Also if i wanted to extend the 79 gb it is not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my ssd showing 79 gb free space? Also if i wanted to extend the 79 gb it is not...: How to solve this problem? Somehow my 79 gb unallocated space is showing as free space,and thats why i also cannot extend this 79 gb unallocated space....
  4. AppModel-Runtime 79 criticals

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AppModel-Runtime 79 criticals: hello, an ordinary pc gamer here.i've recently been playing forza horizon 5 as of late to realise it crashed however it DID NOT give me an error message it just crashed. pressed alt then f4 to close forza and i could still hear the game audio so i switched off my pc and to...
  5. Cannot partition SSD, despite 90 gb free space.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot partition SSD, despite 90 gb free space.: 92 gb of free space. Want to install ubuntu for work. 225 gig ssd cannot be partitioned, shrink volume enable only to shrink 2147 mbs which doesnt make sense? submitted by /u/Caveman014 [link] [comments]...
  6. Charger stuck at 79%

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Charger stuck at 79%: my HP EliteBook charges, but no more than 79%. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/charger-stuck-at-79/a9b1daa5-1f1e-47f9-8e3c-93ddc5a5da06
  7. 8 GB of free space needed on C:

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    8 GB of free space needed on C:: I have a stream book that was given to me that I would really like to reset it back to its factory default however it will not allow me to reset it because it doesn’t have enough space I tried to put a USB into it to create a USB boot drive but the media creation tool stops...
  8. 20 GB of space missing on SSD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    20 GB of space missing on SSD: [ATTACH] Cannot clean what I can't find. Can you help? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/20-gb-of-space-missing-on-ssd/52f4089c-7988-4c05-a25c-f7cc603350a9
  9. 300+ gb of free space missing !

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    300+ gb of free space missing !: hi everyone ! so i have a 931 gb partition . all the files on that partition occupy only 484 GB . computer says i have only 179 GB of free space . what happened to the other 300 gb ? how could i restore them ? thanks [ATTACH] https://postimg.cc/xqtpygY5...
  10. Free space on harddrive randomly jumped from ~65 GB to ~108 GB

in Windows 10 Support
    Free space on harddrive randomly jumped from ~65 GB to ~108 GB: My laptop is on Windows 10. Normally, I only use my laptop when I am out of town. A few weeks ago, I had about 65 GB of free space on my main partition. A couple days ago when I started my vacation, I noticed that it jumped up to 74 GB. I presumed that was because some...