Windows 10: Why my start menu changed the way it looked in windows 10 instead of the windows 11 style?

Discus and support Why my start menu changed the way it looked in windows 10 instead of the windows 11 style? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any fix??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RohithRam03, Oct 23, 2021.

1. Why my start menu changed the way it looked in windows 10 instead of the windows 11 style?

Is there any fix??

:)

RohithRam03, Oct 23, 2021
  2. scevism Win User
    scevism, Oct 23, 2021
  3. Jetster Win User
    Jetster, Oct 23, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Why my start menu changed the way it looked in windows 10 instead of the windows 11 style?

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Oct 23, 2021
Thema:

Why my start menu changed the way it looked in windows 10 instead of the windows 11 style?

1. Why my start menu changed the way it looked in windows 10 instead of the windows 11 style? - Similar Threads - Why start menu

2. Why my start menu changed the way it looked in windows 10 instead of the windows 11 style?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my start menu changed the way it looked in windows 10 instead of the windows 11 style?: Is there any fix?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-start-menu-changed-the-way-it-looked-in/65bb9cac-67dd-4485-a50a-3ea46979b25b
  3. Why are my start menu tiles looking like this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why are my start menu tiles looking like this?: So this is what two of my adobe programs look like in the start menu. https://i.imgur.com/JJM4ukH.png My Google Chrome tile used to be dark grey but I managed to fix that. However, I can't think of a solution for this one. It looks so ugly. Why does this happen in the...
  4. Any way of modding Windows 10 with Mac styles context menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way of modding Windows 10 with Mac styles context menu?: [ATTACH] I really like the UI of Mac computers, but I don't want to switch to one. Does anyone know how to mod a windows 10 machine to have the context menu look like a mac's?...
  5. Old style start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Old style start menu: Is it possible to switch the current start menu back to the old style start menu ? If so, how can it be done ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-style-start-menu/80ed68cc-87ea-4c18-bb6f-5bdb226476ba
  6. Windows 10 changed Start menu style and I can't seem to go back

Windows 10 changed Start menu style and I can't seem to go back: I opened my pc and saw everything had changed. My start menu moved from the left buttom of the screen to the center. Windows button eventually doesn't open anymore the Start menu. I can not access the desktop anymore. I can not minimize apps. Too many changes. Here are some...
  7. trying to get the "old style" Windows 10 start menu

trying to get the "old style" Windows 10 start menu: Forum newbie with a quick question here, had to reinstall a new PC with latest Windows 10 build, and I'm trying to get the "old style" Windows 10 start menu working. I unpin all the tiles and shrink the menu horizontally. I had thought that the ease of doing this was a plus...
  8. Windows 8 Start Menu STYLE in Windows 10

Windows 8 Start Menu STYLE in Windows 10: Dear all, On my Asus UX305, I kept my Windows 8.1, because I actually like the Start Menu. I know that it is possible to have a similar setup in Windows 10, but it definitely does not look the same. Is there a way that I can edit the background of the Start Menu in...
  9. Changed looks of start menu by accident

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changed looks of start menu by accident: I accidently installed the start menu changer and it changed my menu to the win 7 look alike. Is there a way to get the Win 10 menu back. I was starting to like some of it and would really like to play with it a bit longer. 20661
  10. Desktop/Start Menu changed back to Windows 8 style?

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop/Start Menu changed back to Windows 8 style?: My wife's laptop auto updated to Windows 10 last week and everything had been working perfectly until yesterday. Suddenly her desktop/start menu reverted from the new Windows 10 start menu to the old Windows 8.1 desktop. I did some searching and supposedly if you go through...