Windows 10: Why my system gone slow when i installed Windows 10 Home version?

Discus and support Why my system gone slow when i installed Windows 10 Home version? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently installed Windows 10 Home from Windows 8, i see the performance gone slow. Cleared all the caches and historys of system files. Not no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Natureveda, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Why my system gone slow when i installed Windows 10 Home version?

I recently installed Windows 10 Home from Windows 8, i see the performance gone slow. Cleared all the caches and historys of system files.

Not no whats the problem. Help me out

:)

Natureveda, Aug 22, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 22, 2018
  3. System has gone slow after installation of Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3176934) and Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3176936)

System has gone slow after installation of

Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3176934) and

Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3176936).

BalakrishnanK Nair, Aug 22, 2018
  4. Why my system gone slow when i installed Windows 10 Home version?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

Why my system gone slow when i installed Windows 10 Home version?

1. Why my system gone slow when i installed Windows 10 Home version? - Similar Threads - Why system gone

2. windows 10 home version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 home version: which is the latest version of windows 10 home single language? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-version/46d97241-04d2-4d58-8acd-c0e982ae28b0
  3. Home Screen Gone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Home Screen Gone: My home screen with back ground and apps, folders and files are gone, replaced with the Microsoft blue page. How can I change it back. Been looking. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/home-screen-gone/df6a8158-56e0-4eb0-b43a-bbc871f3454b
  4. Latest Version Of Windows 10 Is "NOT" installing .NET 3.5 ... why why why???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Latest Version Of Windows 10 Is "NOT" installing .NET 3.5 ... why why why???: I tried, windows feature on and off, and other solutions in the internet .. but the problem is still there. Why why why Can't Windows 10 install .NET 3.5 ... ?...
  5. Why is my Win Defender gone?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why is my Win Defender gone?: I've had a few updates this wk. Didn't notice until today that Win Defender was gone after I had this popup below freeze me up. I do not have Norton installed. Should I download another Defender; I thought it was a default program?[ATTACH]...
  6. Windows 10 Home Version 1809 Never Installs

Windows 10 Home Version 1809 Never Installs: I just wanted to know if anyone else has experienced this and what they did about this installation problem. Twice in December and now today January 9th., this version 1809 fails to install. Is it because of say the age of my Desktop which is from 2013 or is it some thing...
  7. Why is my computer so slow? (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is my computer so slow? (Windows 10): I have a few games on my computer that are pretty small and when I had a windows 7 laptop a few months ago it ran smoothly so why on this new windows 10 does my games run so slow? AND when I hit the little windows button its laggy when Im in that little pop up on the bottom...
  8. Internet slows down when mom comes home. (how do i figure out why?)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet slows down when mom comes home. (how do i figure out why?): You need to ask your Mom for her phone to see what apps are using the bandwidth once her phone signs onto the wifi. Android settings vary from version to version. Under System Settings, I have a Data Usage selection that breaks down Mobile & WiFi usage per app. I restrict my...
  9. Why won't WIndows 10 Final Version install on my Tablet PC?

Why won't WIndows 10 Final Version install on my Tablet PC?: After installing Insider Preview Build 14291 on both my PC and tablet, I started having display issues on the PC, but not the tablet. I contacted Microsoft support and was told that the "Final Version" of Windows 10 should correct this problem, and was given a link to...
  10. Is there a way to install the Home version of 10 Preview?

Is there a way to install the Home version of 10 Preview?: Following on from this thread, I wondered if there was an easy way to get 10 Preview to install as the Home, rather than Pro version, so I could have a play and compare features? Ideally I'd want to use an ISO with a VM. 7098