Windows 10: Why my system gone slow when i installed Windows 10 Home version?

Discus and support Why my system gone slow when i installed Windows 10 Home version? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently installed Windows 10 Home from Windows 8, i see the performance gone slow. Cleared all the caches and historys of system files. Not no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Natureveda, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Why my system gone slow when i installed Windows 10 Home version?

I recently installed Windows 10 Home from Windows 8, i see the performance gone slow. Cleared all the caches and historys of system files.

Not no whats the problem. Help me out

:)

Natureveda, Aug 22, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 22, 2018
  3. System has gone slow after installation of Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3176934) and Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3176936)

System has gone slow after installation of

Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3176934) and

Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3176936).

BalakrishnanK Nair, Aug 22, 2018
  4. Why my system gone slow when i installed Windows 10 Home version?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

Why my system gone slow when i installed Windows 10 Home version?

1. Why my system gone slow when i installed Windows 10 Home version? - Similar Threads - Why system gone

2. Why home version was installed after putting key of professional version?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why home version was installed after putting key of professional version?: Split from this thread. Emily et all,I am running into the same issue. Recently, I purchased a W11 Pro key to upgrade from W11 Home to Windows 11 Pro. I have completed a complete format, etc. and the only ISO I can find are for Home. It has been noted that one should be able...
  3. Why home version was installed after putting key of professional version?

Why home version was installed after putting key of professional version?: My friend is building new pc , he installed windows 11 home on his pc but his windows was not activated, so he directly put windows 11 pro key in the "change product key section". After a while windows 11 home was activated but professional version was not active . i checked...
  4. why my system slow down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why my system slow down: my system very slow i did not find it any problem, system is updated and restarted but this problem now face it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-system-slow-down/c730c5dc-7707-447e-9c80-ba0c04c612ff
  5. why my system slow down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why my system slow down: my system very slow i did not find it any problem, system is updated and restarted but this problem now face it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-system-slow-down/c730c5dc-7707-447e-9c80-ba0c04c612ff
  6. why my system slow down

7. Windows 10 Home Version 2004 broke my system.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home Version 2004 broke my system.: Hello, After Windows 2004 was installed, my system locks up randomly. There is no high CPU usage in Task Manager, etc that it might be a specific program. The game I play, the FPS went from 60 fps to below 30 and lower as I move around. There were no options to restore a...
  8. installing version 2004 on windows 10 home

installing version 2004 on windows 10 home: hi, i am using windows 10 home on hp laptop. i want to download the iso file of version 2004 and install. so, should i download and launch it from c drive or should i use any other drive?plz let me know....
  9. windows 10 home version 2004 update sound lost and system slow

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 home version 2004 update sound lost and system slow: i updated my windows to version 2004 and i lost sound on my system. i had to download realtek high definition audio driver myself and then update it from the device manager to get it back. why did this happen and how do i prevent it from happening again? also my system is...
  10. Why Does Windows 10 Pickup Home Edition on Clean Install On my System?

Why Does Windows 10 Pickup Home Edition on Clean Install On my System?: Some Reason even with a PID text file in sources, 1909 on my clean install, picked up my bios original key and installed as Windows 10 Home, ended up just changing Product Key As i had so much trouble with my Previous AMD FX system with it always installing Home, when i...