Windows 10: Why my taskbar icon is different?

Discus and support Why my taskbar icon is different? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Why my icon on taskbar is showing up like that instead of showing me the setting icon? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JetPrime595, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Why my taskbar icon is different?

Why my icon on taskbar is showing up like that instead of showing me the setting icon?

Why my taskbar icon is different? 6430aa07-90aa-40cd-bc0f-15c01661ca9b?upload=true.png

:)

JetPrime595, Apr 21, 2021
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Apr 21, 2021
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    Taskbar icons

Hi,

To address your concern, follow the steps below on how to show hidden icons on the taskbar.

• Open Settings, and click on the Personalization
      icon.
    • Click on Taskbar on the left side, and click on the
      Select which icons appear on the taskbar
      link under the Notification area section on the right.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in the notification area at the top

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Apr 21, 2021
  4. Why my taskbar icon is different?

How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Apr 21, 2021
Thema:

Why my taskbar icon is different?

1. Why my taskbar icon is different? - Similar Threads - Why taskbar icon

2. different looking search icons on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    different looking search icons on taskbar: the search icon on the taskbar looks different on 3 different systems after windows updates. how can i get them the same again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/different-looking-search-icons-on-taskbar/072311ef-fcd9-4acc-a286-931507b26a4d
  3. different looking search icons on taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    different looking search icons on taskbar: the search icon on the taskbar looks different on 3 different systems after windows updates. how can i get them the same again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/different-looking-search-icons-on-taskbar/072311ef-fcd9-4acc-a286-931507b26a4d
  4. different looking search icons on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Why are my Taskbar Icons Like this?

Why are my Taskbar Icons Like this?: I have not changed the icons of these buttons nor did anything else with them. I restarted my computer multiple times but nothing worked. My only hypothesis is that when I changed from dark theme to light theme it glitched somehow? [img] 172977
  6. Why my language icon on taskbar so different?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why my language icon on taskbar so different?: [IMG] This is what i see on others other's taskbar this is what mine looked mine what i did wrong? running Windows 10 May 2020 update. submitted by /u/d4v1dv00 [link] [comments]...
  7. Why the icons are different

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why the icons are different: [ATTACH] Hi, Multiple Win10 machines, same version (1909), no changes done in themes, etc and I can't figure out why some of them are having different icons in explorer:...
  8. Why is the icon not appearing on taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why is the icon not appearing on taskbar?: This happens 50% of the time though. Once I went to desktop straight-away from lower-right corner in taskbar and couldn't find it. Had to run it again to use it. Here's the picture: [img] 148808
  9. OneDrive icon looks different on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive icon looks different on Taskbar: I am running Windows 10 v1809 and I have not signed in to OneDrive and never will as I keep my backups offline. I noticed that the OneDrive cloud icon on the Taskbar has a line or a slash mark through it. Is this how the OneDrive icon should look like when I am not signed...
  10. Win 10 Taskbar - multiple displays - why different icons

Win 10 Taskbar - multiple displays - why different icons: Hello, I am using Windows 10 with multiple displays. I have "Show taskbar on all displays" On and "Show taskbar buttons on All taskbars" and "Never combine buttons on all taskbars". For some reason, the buttons on the main display are small size (icons only) and the...