Windows 10: WHY MY UPDATE SETTING IS LOADING AND NOT SHOWING ANYTHING ?

Discus and support WHY MY UPDATE SETTING IS LOADING AND NOT SHOWING ANYTHING ? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I am Ironman and when I opened my update setting, I observed that it keeps loading showing nothing on screen, I don't know so much about settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SaiSharma, Oct 17, 2021.

1. SaiSharma Win User

WHY MY UPDATE SETTING IS LOADING AND NOT SHOWING ANYTHING ?

Hi, I am Ironman and when I opened my update setting, I observed that it keeps loading showing nothing on screen, I don't know so much about settings but please help me...I will also attach some screenshots of that, please tell me the solution...I thought that my windows update service is disabled and I enabled it also but even now there is no change in it...

:)

SaiSharma, Oct 17, 2021
  2. rtwjunkie Win User

geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Oct 17, 2021
  3. BAGZZlash Win User
    MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Oct 17, 2021
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond WHY MY UPDATE SETTING IS LOADING AND NOT SHOWING ANYTHING ? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 17, 2021
Thema:

1. WHY MY UPDATE SETTING IS LOADING AND NOT SHOWING ANYTHING ? - Similar Threads - WHY UPDATE SETTING

2. Why wont my pc load anything at all?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why wont my pc load anything at all?: My pc wont load anything. I cant open any apps, settings, task manager, cant even power or restart my pc through windows. Its a new PC build i have windows 11 installed and was working for around 2 hours until everything stopped working entirely. I can still log into my pc...
  3. Why wont my pc load anything at all?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why wont my pc load anything at all?: My pc wont load anything. I cant open any apps, settings, task manager, cant even power or restart my pc through windows. Its a new PC build i have windows 11 installed and was working for around 2 hours until everything stopped working entirely. I can still log into my pc...
  4. The update screen stays loading and doesn't show up anything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The update screen stays loading and doesn't show up anything: Hello I have windows 10 Education: from when I was studying a few years from that now idk if that affects the account or something cause I'm no longer a student idk that's why I'm mentioning it I really never payed too much attention to the Update function cause everything...
  5. The update screen stays loading and doesn't show up anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The update screen stays loading and doesn't show up anything: Hello I have windows 10 Education: from when I was studying a few years from that now idk if that affects the account or something cause I'm no longer a student idk that's why I'm mentioning it I really never payed too much attention to the Update function cause everything...
  6. The update screen stays loading and doesn't show up anything

7. WHY MY UPDATE SETTING IS LOADING AND NOT SHOWING ANYTHING ?

WHY MY UPDATE SETTING IS LOADING AND NOT SHOWING ANYTHING ?: Hi, I am Ironman and when I opened my update setting, I observed that it keeps loading showing nothing on screen, I don't know so much about settings but please help me...I will also attach some screenshots of that, please tell me the solution...I thought that my windows...
  8. WHY MY UPDATE SETTING IS LOADING AND NOT SHOWING ANYTHING ?

WHY MY UPDATE SETTING IS LOADING AND NOT SHOWING ANYTHING ?: Hi, I am Ironman and when I opened my update setting, I observed that it keeps loading showing nothing on screen, I don't know so much about settings but please help me...I will also attach some screenshots of that, please tell me the solution...I thought that my windows...
  9. Windows Update in Settings won't load anything.

Windows Update in Settings won't load anything.: Not being able to update my windows because the windows update in settings wont load. I have already tried MCT and update assistant. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-in-settings-wont-load-anything/2f77a0d8-ebe8-411c-9a8d-374128b1e1a5
  10. WiFi Signal showing, but can’t load anything.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi Signal showing, but can’t load anything.: Hello. the other day I was in the middle of watching a youtube video, and my wifi just came to a stop. I still had full bars, and every other device in the house was working fine, but still, Nothing was loading on my google chrome, or edge, or explorer. Ive tried everything...