Windows 10: Why My WiFi Connection Slowing Down?!

Discus and support Why My WiFi Connection Slowing Down?! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My Windows 10 Is great Before This Issue, My Connection Is 10 Mbps On Router And My Windows 10 Can Use Full Internet Speed,But Now My Windows 10 Cant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RandomGaming CH, May 28, 2019.

1. Why My WiFi Connection Slowing Down?!

My Windows 10 Is great Before This Issue, My Connection Is 10 Mbps On Router And My Windows 10 Can Use Full Internet Speed,But Now My Windows 10 Cant Use Full Internet It Just Use 3-4 Mbps Of My Internet Speed Sometime It Can't Use any Internet Just Like 350-778Kbps How Is That Possible, Can Someone Help Me?!

Just Ask If You Need The Spec of my system

:)

RandomGaming CH, May 28, 2019
  2. Marby Rey Win User

Wifi Very Slow

Hi,

The following are some reasons that may cause of the slow WiFi connection.

• Corrupted or incompatible drivers.
    • Missing updates.
    • Network connection settings.
    • Hardware or software problems.
    • Inappropriate distance from the router or obstruction.
    • Interference with other devices.

To isolate the concern, have you checked if the issue persists with other devices? For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided in this
    article.

Marby Rey, May 28, 2019
  3. wabbles Win User
    When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, May 28, 2019
  4. Why My WiFi Connection Slowing Down?!

e61i slow wifi

Hello,

I have an e61i and the wifi works but the download is slow. I compare it with a laptop connected to the same wifi access point and the laptop is about 10x faster at least. Any suggestions? phone is new so it has relatively latest software. thanks for any suggestions.

Daniel

laboheme---01, May 28, 2019
Thema:

Why My WiFi Connection Slowing Down?!

1. Why My WiFi Connection Slowing Down?! - Similar Threads - Why WiFi Connection

2. Why is my pc slowing down?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my pc slowing down?: For some reason, my PC is currently running slow at random times and when it occurs it doesn't stop. For example, I will browse on the computer, and if I click on anything then the cursor starts to freeze and the application starts to slowly open, or if maximize the screen or...
  3. Why is my pc slowing down?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my pc slowing down?: For some reason, my PC is currently running slow at random times and when it occurs it doesn't stop. For example, I will browse on the computer, and if I click on anything then the cursor starts to freeze and the application starts to slowly open, or if maximize the screen or...
  4. Why is my pc slowing down?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. why my system slow down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why my system slow down: my system very slow i did not find it any problem, system is updated and restarted but this problem now face it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-system-slow-down/c730c5dc-7707-447e-9c80-ba0c04c612ff
  6. why my system slow down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why my system slow down: my system very slow i did not find it any problem, system is updated and restarted but this problem now face it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-system-slow-down/c730c5dc-7707-447e-9c80-ba0c04c612ff
  7. why my system slow down

8. Wifi speed Slows Down whenever connected to my device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi speed Slows Down whenever connected to my device: I am having an issue regarding wifi-connection. i have a wifi router assume it to have a name 'WifiX'. Whenever i connect WifiX to any of the device it works perfectly fine and provides a speed of 90 - 120 Mbps on every device. But when i connect it to my laptop the wifi...
  9. Wifi speed Slows Down whenever connected to my device

Wifi speed Slows Down whenever connected to my device: I am having an issue regarding wifi-connection. i have a wifi router assume it to have a name 'WifiX'. Whenever i connect WifiX to any of the device it works perfectly fine and provides a speed of 90 - 120 Mbps on every device. But when i connect it to my laptop the wifi...
  10. Laptop's internet slows down when connected to wifi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop's internet slows down when connected to wifi: All the other devices connected to the wifi works just fine but the internet on my laptop is super slow. When I try running speed test it goes to a certain speed and stops and gives me an error. The are no issues if I connect it to my mobile hotspot. I tried scanning the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is my phone slowing down when on wifi