Windows 10: Why my Windows 10 asking to update adobe flash player that microsoft claimed that they removed

Discus and support Why my Windows 10 asking to update adobe flash player that microsoft claimed that they removed in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Windows 10 laptop is in latest version 21H1 19043.1110. But Microsoft Claimed that they have completely removed Adobe Flash player in May 2021, But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by vyshnavivaradaraju, Aug 2, 2021.

1. Why my Windows 10 asking to update adobe flash player that microsoft claimed that they removed

My Windows 10 laptop is in latest version 21H1 19043.1110. But Microsoft Claimed that they have completely removed Adobe Flash player in May 2021, But my windows 10 asking me to update or it will force to update. Someone Please help me with this.

:)

vyshnavivaradaraju, Aug 2, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

KB4577586 Update for removal of Adobe Flash Player - Oct. 27

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...e-flash-player

See also: Update on Adobe Flash Player End of Support - Microsoft Edge Blog

Brink, Aug 2, 2021
  3. Removing Adobe Flash Player

Hello @Motim,

Just to get you started . . .

These TenForums links might be worth looking at . . .

> Have you cleanly removed your Adobe Flash Player yet?
    > How to permenantly remove Adobe Flash Player ?

Also . . .

> How to Remove Flash From Windows 10
    > Update for the removal of Adobe Flash Player: October 27, 2020

I hope this helps.

Paul Black, Aug 2, 2021
  4. Why my Windows 10 asking to update adobe flash player that microsoft claimed that they removed

Is Adobe Flash Player needed in Windows 10 ?

Hi Wayne,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please answer the query, mentioned below:

• When did you get the Adobe Flash Player message?
    Adobe Flash Player helps you to play videos online.

If you are unable to play video online, download the Adobe flash player from Adobe website link.

If you are getting this Adobe Flash Player message, while using IE, I suggest you to follow the steps in the article, mentioned below.

Adobe Flash Player End of Life

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the updated information, in order to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Aug 2, 2021
Thema:

Why my Windows 10 asking to update adobe flash player that microsoft claimed that they removed

1. Why my Windows 10 asking to update adobe flash player that microsoft claimed that they removed - Similar Threads - Why asking update

2. my Windows 10 asking to update adobe flash player that microsoft claimed that they removed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my Windows 10 asking to update adobe flash player that microsoft claimed that they removed: My Windows 10 is in latest version 21H1 19043.1110. But Microsoft Claimed that they have completely removed Adobe Flash player in May 2021, But my windows 10 asking me to update or it will force to update. Someone Please help me with this....
  3. Windows 10 asking me to update adobe flash player

Windows 10 asking me to update adobe flash player: I’m in latest version of windows 10 version 21H1 OS Bulid: 19043.1110, few months ago I heard that Microsoft killed adobe flash player. But the windows showing me update or it will automatically update its self. What to do now...
  4. Windows 10 Asking me to update adobe flash player

Windows 10 Asking me to update adobe flash player: I’m in latest version of windows 10 version 21H1 OS Bulid: 19043.1110, few months ago I heard that Microsoft killed adobe flash player. But the windows showing me update or it will automatically update its self. What to do now...
  5. Windows 10 asking me to update adobe flash player

Windows 10 asking me to update adobe flash player: I’m in latest version of windows 10 version 21H1 OS Bulid: 19043.1110, few months ago I heard that Microsoft killed adobe flash player. But the windows showing me update or it will automatically update its self. What to do now...
  6. Removing Adobe Flash Player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing Adobe Flash Player: Hello,About removing Adobe Flash Player:Removing Adobe Flash Player by installing KB4577586 update, or with the Adobe Flash Player Uninstaller.2. Does it remove also files and folders from the system as mentioned in...
  7. Adobe flash player updates

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adobe flash player updates: Why do I need updates if not supported after 12/31/20? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash-player-updates/b1d39773-6b5d-41e0-b069-9bfa700b0987
  8. Adobe Flash Player Update

Adobe Flash Player Update: Doesn't Windows do Adobe Flash Player updates anymore? I used to get the standard update every month along with the Cumulative update but that hasn't happened since September. [ATTACH]...
  9. why is my adobe flash player blocked?

why is my adobe flash player blocked?: why all of a sudden my adobe flash player is blocked? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-adobe-flash-player-blocked/400860de-3aca-41df-bb92-f8ebabd420de
  10. Adobe Flash Player updates

Adobe Flash Player updates: I have several "Adobe Flash Player" updates that require a restart. After a restart they still do not install. This does not work. None will install. What can I do. Using Windows 10....