Windows 10: Why my windows 10 is getting slow day by day?

Discus and support Why my windows 10 is getting slow day by day? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Why my windows 10 is getting slow day by day?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tech Terrane, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Why my windows 10 is getting slow day by day?

Why my windows 10 is getting slow day by day?

:)

Tech Terrane, Nov 12, 2018
  2. 3991vhtes Win User

why is windows so slow these days

my windows isn't slow. my yahoo! messenger takes about 10 seconds, and it takes a total time of 45 seconds to boot. what are your system specs?

3991vhtes, Nov 12, 2018
  3. Eshomck Win User
    Windows 10 for past 10 to 14 days laptop hass been extremely slow or stops completely .

For past 10-14 days laptop running

Very slow at times or stops completely . Then it will restore using restart or escape or just waiting. Also, since Windows 10 conv I cannot adjust lock out timing. Any suggestions ?

Eshomck, Nov 12, 2018
  4. Why my windows 10 is getting slow day by day?

How can I downgrade after 30 days of Windows 10?

You will have to perform a clean install, because Microsoft removed the 30 day grace period starting with Windows 10 1607 later. In those later releases Microsoft had changed it to 10 days.

Step 1: Download the edition you have a license for:

http://windowsiso.net/windows-7-iso/windows-7-download/

Step 2:

Step 3: Instructions how to downgrade:

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/downgrade-windows-10-to-windows-7-windows-81/

Andre Da Costa, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

Why my windows 10 is getting slow day by day?

1. Why my windows 10 is getting slow day by day? - Similar Threads - Why getting slow

2. Why is it day after day I would add my Dad's contact information to laptop and the next day...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is it day after day I would add my Dad's contact information to laptop and the next day...: I would fill out all the information for my dad's contact and update his photo in contacts but then when I went to send him something or I would check the contact all the information I added would be Missing this happened multiple times!...
  3. Why is it day after day I would add my Dad's contact information to laptop and the next day...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is it day after day I would add my Dad's contact information to laptop and the next day...: I would fill out all the information for my dad's contact and update his photo in contacts but then when I went to send him something or I would check the contact all the information I added would be Missing this happened multiple times!...
  4. Why does my PC bluescreen once a day, every day?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my PC bluescreen once a day, every day?: I have had an issue with my PC over these past couple of years that I am now tired of, and am looking to resolve once and for all.OVERVIEW:When turning on the PC, everything will function as normal. Eventually - between 1-20 minutes - the PC will blue screen, displaying a...
  5. Why does my PC bluescreen once a day, every day?

Why does my PC bluescreen once a day, every day?: I have had an issue with my PC over these past couple of years that I am now tired of, and am looking to resolve once and for all.OVERVIEW:When turning on the PC, everything will function as normal. Eventually - between 1-20 minutes - the PC will blue screen, displaying a...
  6. Why does my PC bluescreen once a day, every day?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My Laptop getting slow day by day by Steven lash San Diego

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop getting slow day by day by Steven lash San Diego: Hello,I have been using Window 7 on my laptop and my laptop getting slow day by day. I have done all the things to improve the system performance but my system getting slow. Can anyone help me out to fix this issue.Thanks,Steven lash San Diego...
  8. My Laptop getting slow day by day by Steven lash San Diego

My Laptop getting slow day by day by Steven lash San Diego: Hello,I have been using Window 7 on my laptop and my laptop getting slow day by day. I have done all the things to improve the system performance but my system getting slow. Can anyone help me out to fix this issue.Thanks,Steven lash San Diego...
  9. why my laptop getting slow day by day

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    why my laptop getting slow day by day: my laptop getting slow day by day could you help me pls... pls give some solution.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/why-my-laptop-getting-slow-day-by-day/33d6070f-26fc-4f4c-bc27-05a0425f11a0
  10. My laptop has turned / turning very much slow day by day.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop has turned / turning very much slow day by day.: I'm using Lenovo ideapad Z580 with processor : Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50GHz Installed memory (RAM): 4.00 GB (3.86 GB usable) GPU - nVIDIA GeForce GT 635M Base speed - 2.50GHZ Sockets - 1 Cores - 2 Logical processors - 4 Virtualization - Disabled Hyper- V...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laptop getting slow day by day

2. why is the windows getting slow day by day

3. why computer scanner slow day by day