Windows 10: Why my windows 10 is not working properly?

Discus and support Why my windows 10 is not working properly? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I don't know what is wrong with my Windows 10, but this is 4th time, approximately, I have to do a clean installation of windows 10 in last 1 and half... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sachin_Almighty, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Why my windows 10 is not working properly?

I don't know what is wrong with my Windows 10, but this is 4th time, approximately, I have to do a clean installation of windows 10 in last 1 and half month.

Windows 10 Home Single Language works fine for some days and then after sometime it always boot to Troubleshoot windows.

No option from the screen works except a clean install.

After clean install, I always install latest update from the Microsoft, still I am facing this issue.

I've also checked health of my hard drive but and it is fine, no issue with the hard drive.

Why am I facing this issue and What to do to get rid of this problem?

:)

Sachin_Almighty, Apr 10, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 10, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 10, 2019
  4. Why my windows 10 is not working properly?

HP 15-r029wm Notebook PC windows 10 keyboard not working properly

Hi,

I realize that the keyboard is not working properly. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

Why my windows 10 is not working properly?

1. Why my windows 10 is not working properly? - Similar Threads - Why working properly

2. Why is my usb not working properly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my usb not working properly?: For some reason my usb drive is connecting and then disconnecting after a few seconds. I have tried restarting, putting it in different ports, blowing away the dust inside and holding it in but nothing works! I can't factory reset my device or usb since it has important files...
  3. Why is my usb not working properly?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my usb not working properly?: For some reason my usb drive is connecting and then disconnecting after a few seconds. I have tried restarting, putting it in different ports, blowing away the dust inside and holding it in but nothing works! I can't factory reset my device or usb since it has important files...
  4. Why is my usb not working properly?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My PC wasn't properly closed and now it's not working properly. Why?

My PC wasn't properly closed and now it's not working properly. Why?: I have a problem with my PC. On the 07 December 2022 I had a power failure while working on my laptop and due to that my PC was not properly closed. When power came back I plugged in my PC but shortly after power failure again and this repeated itself I think about 3 times....
  6. My PC wasn't properly closed and now it's not working properly. Why?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC wasn't properly closed and now it's not working properly. Why?: I have a problem with my PC. On the 07 December 2022 I had a power failure while working on my laptop and due to that my PC was not properly closed. When power came back I plugged in my PC but shortly after power failure again and this repeated itself I think about 3 times....
  7. My window 10 is not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My window 10 is not working properly: My windows 10 is not working properly i.e. search,settings,etc.When i am trying to press search bar or start button to search something nothing is happening ,no response. my Cortana is not also responding some functions also not working. my files is not also showing in file...
  8. My window 10 is not working properly

My window 10 is not working properly: My windows 10 is not working properly i.e. search,settings,etc.When i am trying to press search bar or start button to search something nothing is happening ,no response. my Cortana is not also responding some functions also not working. my files is not also showing in file...
  9. My window 10 is not working properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. My windows 10 not working properly?

in Windows 10 Customization
    My windows 10 not working properly?: Hello there, There is a serious issue with my windows 10 as i have clean reinstalled it several time andlatest copy of my windows 10 I have an OEM license for my windows 10 The problem is that after every 1 month my windows defender disappear from windows security even...