Windows 10: Why my Windows 10 keeps complaining No Internet Connection, when I can post this question...

Discus and support Why my Windows 10 keeps complaining No Internet Connection, when I can post this question... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm sick of Windows 10 complaining about no Internet. Windows Update complains "Error Encountered" and asks me to run troubleshooter. Troubleshooter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/oliphantaurus, Oct 8, 2020.

1. Why my Windows 10 keeps complaining No Internet Connection, when I can post this question...

I'm sick of Windows 10 complaining about no Internet.

Windows Update complains "Error Encountered" and asks me to run troubleshooter.

Troubleshooter says "You need to be connected to the Internet to see recommendations. No recommended troubleshooters right now". I am connected to the Internet !

This nuisance affects my Office 365 programs too. My Outlook is deactivated when it had been running fine previously. Upon clicking Activate, I receive "We are unable to connect right now. Please check your network and try again later."

Can anyone give me real solution here? Not check network, not reboot, not reset device driver, because I am connected to the Internet, evidenced by this post itself. Besides, I've done all those to no avail.

I've also done editing Registry to EnableActiveProbing (set to 1) as per tips below. Frankly, it had been always been 1.

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/ne...g-windows-10-2004-no-internet-bug-how-to-fix/

submitted by /u/oliphantaurus
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/oliphantaurus, Oct 8, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Unable to connect to Wi-Fi it keeps saying 'Could not Connect' in Windows 10.

Hi,

I suggest you to run the
    Internet Connection troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on
      the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter and
      Network Adapter troubleshooter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Oct 8, 2020
  3. MY INTERNET CONNECTION KEEPS CUTTING OUT

Hi Robert,

I appreciate your time, and efforts. Let me help you.

I suggest you run the Internet connections troubleshooter, and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Internet Connections.
    • Follow on screen instructions.

Also, suggest you to refer the following Microsoft help article.
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

Do let us know the result.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Oct 8, 2020
  4. Why my Windows 10 keeps complaining No Internet Connection, when I can post this question...

Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Oct 8, 2020
Thema:

Why my Windows 10 keeps complaining No Internet Connection, when I can post this question...

1. Why my Windows 10 keeps complaining No Internet Connection, when I can post this question... - Similar Threads - Why keeps complaining

2. Where can I post questions for Visual Studio?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I post questions for Visual Studio?: I can't seem to find the correct place for those questions.Thanks,Dave https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-post-questions-for-visual-studio/66575a75-e83a-4fcb-9aba-5a342da3f8db
  3. Why can't I post on my own but can post a reply?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I post on my own but can post a reply?: Doesn't matter what it is I cannot make a SINGLE post on my own in a thread but can make a reply to an existing comment. The AI on this is seriously f'ked up but at the same time it's very complicated at a creepy level. I'm sure this is going to hit the ban bucket real...
  4. Why can't I post on my own but can post a reply?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I post on my own but can post a reply?: Doesn't matter what it is I cannot make a SINGLE post on my own in a thread but can make a reply to an existing comment. The AI on this is seriously f'ked up but at the same time it's very complicated at a creepy level. I'm sure this is going to hit the ban bucket real...
  5. Why does windows keep disconnecting when it notice no internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does windows keep disconnecting when it notice no internet connection: Why does windows keep disconnecting when there's no internet connection.Anytime I turn off my datainternet windows immediately disconnects from my hotspot. I don't get why this is even a feature because it's very annoying and frustrating.I can't use apps wireless with windows...
  6. Why does windows keep disconnecting when it notice no internet connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does windows keep disconnecting when it notice no internet connection: Why does windows keep disconnecting when there's no internet connection.Anytime I turn off my datainternet windows immediately disconnects from my hotspot. I don't get why this is even a feature because it's very annoying and frustrating.I can't use apps wireless with windows...
  7. I keep losing my internet connection

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I keep losing my internet connection: Hi! Asking for your help on how to avoid this from happening again. I always get disconnected to my wifi every 5 minutes so I have to troubleshoot to fix it every time. It always says problem with wireless adapter or access point. I am using an ASUS laptop on windows 10....
  8. Question about internet connections on windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Question about internet connections on windows 10: Hello, I would like to know one thing about connecting to internet in windows 10: If I connect my pc to both ethernet and wifi will it use the internet from just ethernet, just wifi or both at the same time. If it uses only one source of connection then is it possible to...
  9. How can I connect to my internet when in lockscreen?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I connect to my internet when in lockscreen?: This happened after I restarted my laptop. I put my password in and it said that is incorrect, but is not. Then I found out that my laptop is not connected to the internet even though before it restarted, it still had internet on. Other devices were working fine meaning that...
  10. why 'no internet connection' when I lock my screen?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why 'no internet connection' when I lock my screen?: hello, I am facing a weird issue with wifi on my laptop having latest windows 10 Home Single Language version 1803 (OS Build 17134.165). I'm using broadband, to which my laptop is always connected. Whenever I lock my laptop or put it on sleep, I am not getting internet...