Windows 10: Why my Windows 10 restored without any warning

Discus and support Why my Windows 10 restored without any warning in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When my DaVinci Resolve was not responding, I then shut down my pc and boot it again. After reboot, all my files in the pc disappeared and programs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Tan Ke Jun, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Why my Windows 10 restored without any warning

When my DaVinci Resolve was not responding, I then shut down my pc and boot it again. After reboot, all my files in the pc disappeared and programs like chrome still remain to exist but the app data were cleared. What happened actually? Great that most of my files are at my drive...... And when i sign in, it said preparing windows. Anyway, why my pc was like getting a fresh start though.

:)

Tan Ke Jun, Aug 13, 2020
  2. topgundcp Win User

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Why my Windows 10 restored without any warning [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Aug 13, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 13, 2020
  4. Why my Windows 10 restored without any warning

Windows XP PRO error after restore

System restore is handy when it works like it did for me 2 days ago saving the need to reinstall all of my software as well as windows, id suggest using norton Ghost 12 for an excellent system restore feature.

jocksteeluk, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

Why my Windows 10 restored without any warning

1. Why my Windows 10 restored without any warning - Similar Threads - Why restored without

2. Laptop switching off without any warning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop switching off without any warning: Hey there I am using a mecer laptop it just frustrates me that it switch's itself off without any warning just off then when I on it again it starts up then few minutes it switches off again and the fan was making funny sounds before now there's no longer any sound it's just...
  3. Laptop switching off without any warning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop switching off without any warning: Hey there I am using a mecer laptop it just frustrates me that it switch's itself off without any warning just off then when I on it again it starts up then few minutes it switches off again and the fan was making funny sounds before now there's no longer any sound it's just...
  4. PC is randomly restarting without any warning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is randomly restarting without any warning: Split from this thread. I also facing same problem the PC is randomly restarting without any warning , even though my PC is fully updated still facing it what can i do...
  5. PC is randomly restarting without any warning

PC is randomly restarting without any warning: Split from this thread. I also facing same problem the PC is randomly restarting without any warning , even though my PC is fully updated still facing it what can i do...
  6. My PC randomly restarts without any warning or BSOD

My PC randomly restarts without any warning or BSOD: My issue is that sometimes when I use my pc it just randomly restarts without giving any warnings. Its pretty inconsistent so you can't exactly tell when it'll happen and you can use the pc longer sometimes before it happens and sometimes shorter. Whenever I use my pc whether...
  7. My PC gets automatically reboot without any warning.

My PC gets automatically reboot without any warning.: I am getting this error - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>8</Version> <Level>1</Level>...
  8. My computer randomly freezes and then restarts without any warning.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer randomly freezes and then restarts without any warning.: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎3/‎28/‎2021 9:50 PM Status Report sent Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 144 Parameter 1: 1020 Parameter 2:...
  9. my laptop turns off everytime without any warning

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my laptop turns off everytime without any warning: I encountered a problem with my hp notebook runs on Windows 10 Pro. I noticed every time when my percentage is about 20-25%, then my laptop just turns off without anything, no warning. Then I plugged my ac adapter and turns on the laptop and then the battery percentage is...
  10. windows 10 is still restarting without any error messages or warning.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 is still restarting without any error messages or warning.: windows 10 is restarting without any error messages or warning. problem bagan just this week aftwe years of nop roblem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/windows-10-is-still-restarting-without-any-error/f0e5583c-176e-46a9-b96a-79e33ed883b7