Windows 10: Why my Windows doesn't have the Sandbox?

Discus and support Why my Windows doesn't have the Sandbox? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Im running a pc with core i5 6600k, 16Gb ram and all requirements. I just updated windows to 1903 but in windows features, it doesn't show the option... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Shadoware, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Shadoware Win User

Why my Windows doesn't have the Sandbox?

Im running a pc with core i5 6600k, 16Gb ram and all requirements.

I just updated windows to 1903 but in windows features, it doesn't show the option to install the Sandbox.

What could cause this issue?

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot to mention: Im using Windows 10 pro 64 bit.

:)

Shadoware, Jun 18, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Why my Windows doesn't have the Sandbox? [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 18, 2019
  3. Naresh_K Win User
    windows sandbox Not working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

There is a possibility that the feature is corrupted or not set up properly. I would advise you to disable Windows Sandbox first and then enable it. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Control Panel.
    2. Then click on all Control Panel Items.
    3. Then click on Programs and features.
    4. Then on the left hand side, click on Turn Windows features on or off.
    5. Then uncheck the option: Windows Sandbox.
    6. Then restart your computer.
    7. After restart, please enable it and check if the sandbox is working.

Also make sure that you meet all the requirements for Windows Sandbox.

Regards,

Naresh_K, Jun 18, 2019
  4. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jun 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Why my Windows doesn't have the Sandbox? - Similar Threads - Why doesn't Sandbox

2. Why my windows 10 doesn't have bluetooth

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why my windows 10 doesn't have bluetooth: Why my windows 10 doesn't have bluetooth please help* Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-windows-10-doesnt-have-bluetooth/6b57f1ca-5248-4985-ac12-15dbac4d7f14
  3. Windows Sandbox doesn't appear In windows feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Sandbox doesn't appear In windows feature: I have followed every guide/tutorial and I do have Virtualization Enabled but It just doesn't show the feature and I don't know what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-sandbox-doesnt-appear-in-windows-feature/2b8edc12-5ce9-4a75-959b-a77f26a4401a
  4. Windows Sandbox doesn't appear In windows feature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Sandbox doesn't appear In windows feature: I have followed every guide/tutorial and I do have Virtualization Enabled but It just doesn't show the feature and I don't know what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-sandbox-doesnt-appear-in-windows-feature/2b8edc12-5ce9-4a75-959b-a77f26a4401a
  5. Windows Sandbox doesn't exist on my Ryzen 7 PC.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Sandbox doesn't exist on my Ryzen 7 PC.: I have a Ryzen 7 based PC, Virtualization is enabled in BIOS on an X570 motherboard. I use Windows 10 Pro 21H2, and I've tried to install "Widows Sandbox" under Windows Features and rebooted, but the app just doesn't exist on my PC. Searching for "Windows Sandbox" from the...
  6. Windows Sandbox doesn't exist on my Ryzen 7 PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Sandbox doesn't exist on my Ryzen 7 PC.: I have a Ryzen 7 based PC, Virtualization is enabled in BIOS on an X570 motherboard. I use Windows 10 Pro 21H2, and I've tried to install "Widows Sandbox" under Windows Features and rebooted, but the app just doesn't exist on my PC. Searching for "Windows Sandbox" from the...
  7. Windows Sandbox doesn't exist on my Ryzen 7 PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Why doesn't Windows Spotlight have a quiz

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why doesn't Windows Spotlight have a quiz: I have Windows Spotlight as on my lock screen preview but when my computer comes out of the screen saver I get tips and tricks in the middle of the page, not the spotlight quiz about the picture...
  9. Account doesn't match sandbox environment

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Account doesn't match sandbox environment: Hi All, My xbox and game pass apps have all stopped working due to the sandbox error, does anyone know how to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-doesnt-match-sandbox-environment/bfe74072-826c-4435-b2ff-9e26083420cf"
  10. Why my Windows doen't have the Sandbox?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why my Windows doen't have the Sandbox?: Im running a pc with core i5 6600k, 16Gb ram and all requirements. I just updated windows to 1903 but in windows features, it doesn't show the option to install the Sandbox. What could cause this issue? 135005

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 doesnt have sandbox

2. windoes doesnt have sandbox

3. sandbox doesnt show up in win 10 1903