Windows 10: Why my windows drive c move to drive I?

Discus and support Why my windows drive c move to drive I? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i want to ask for this problem, why my windows file c move to I? I search fix for this but no one found it always automatic repair. Please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Leysvee, Feb 18, 2023.

1. Leysvee Win User

Why my windows drive c move to drive I?

Hello, i want to ask for this problem, why my windows file c move to I? I search fix for this but no one found it always automatic repair. Please help me

:)

Leysvee, Feb 18, 2023
  2. little cat, Feb 18, 2023
  3. C: drive

Hi Viva,

If you recently made some changes on your machine and needs to access
    C: drive
    , you can do it by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + E.
    • On the left pane, click This PC. It will show you list of different folders. For
      C: drive, it may look like this.

Why my windows drive c move to drive I? 26098bd9-c4a9-4b92-b7a6-d437f0a281ea.jpg

If you have further queries, feel free to reply to this post.

Amylove Loy, Feb 18, 2023
  4. RonBarker Win User

Can't find the C drive in Windows 10

All the suggestions above work, however, the easiest way to find C Drive is to type>This PC in the search box>Right click on>This PC and choose pin to taskbar. The hiding of C Drive and other Drives is another one of Microsoft's one-step forward and three-steps
    back.

RonBarker, Feb 18, 2023
Thema:

1. Why my windows drive c move to drive I? - Similar Threads - Why drive move

2. Why my windows drive c move to drive I?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my windows drive c move to drive I?: Hello, i want to ask for this problem, why my windows file c move to I? I search fix for this but no one found it always automatic repair. Please help me...
  3. D drive Storage moved to C drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    D drive Storage moved to C drive: My G drive 195 GB is totally free. If I try to copy any files to the G drive it showing not enough space cause my c drive has only 25 Gb free. Anything I try to copy in Disk 0465 GB- D, E, G Volume takes spaces in the C drive. There is a video also.What can I do now?? Disk...
  4. D drive Storage moved to C drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    D drive Storage moved to C drive: My G drive 195 GB is totally free. If I try to copy any files to the G drive it showing not enough space cause my c drive has only 25 Gb free. Anything I try to copy in Disk 0465 GB- D, E, G Volume takes spaces in the C drive. There is a video also.What can I do now?? Disk...
  5. D drive Storage moved to C drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Move C drive to new drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Move C drive to new drive: Morning guys.So I have installed a new m.2 SSD into my motherboard. I have a SSD as my main boot drive and a HDD as my Data drive. Is there a way to move my C drive to my m.2 SSD and changing it to C drive without having to reinstall windows 10?...
  7. Moving C drive to a new drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving C drive to a new drive: Hello My main C drive is starting to pack up. Is it possible to transfer my complete C drive to a new hard drive and keep my windows and all of my programs? Thank you for the help. I use windows 10 64bit....
  8. Moving my VMware from my C drive to another drive

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Moving my VMware from my C drive to another drive: Hello again, i recently installed my insiders edition to the wrong drive, my C Drive, i wanted to install it to my DATA drive, if i copy all the VM files that in my C drive , to the actual drive that i want it in, how if at all would that affect my current insiders edition...
  9. Moving my VMwaare from my C drive to another drive

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Moving my VMwaare from my C drive to another drive: Hello again, i recently installed my insiders edition to the wrong drive, my C Drive, i wanted to install it to my DATA drive, if i copy all the VM files that in my C drive , to the actual drive that i want it in, how if at all would that affect my current insiders edition...
  10. Why is C Drive not drive "0"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why is C Drive not drive "0": My primary drive is a Samsung M970 Pro M.2, Drive C, my secondary drive is a Samsung M860, drive D, and I have a CD drive which is drive E. My question is: Why is Disk Management calling Drive D, Drive "0" and C drive, Drive "1"? I have tried to move around the cables on the...