Windows 10: why my windows is not ready for update

Discus and support why my windows is not ready for update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The Windows 10 May 2020 Update is on its way. Once it’s ready for your device, you’ll see the update available on this page. This is the message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dhanushmuniswamy, Jun 28, 2020.

1. why my windows is not ready for update

The Windows 10 May 2020 Update is on its way. Once it’s ready for your device, you’ll see the update available on this page.

This is the message shown by the system.

I have "HP OMEN 15 Series" laptop. I keep my drivers Up to date but why I am not reciving this update.

Help me

:)

dhanushmuniswamy, Jun 28, 2020
  2. btarunr Win User

Intel Readies P55 Chipset B3 Stepping Update

Intel's is readying a hardware update for its P55 Express chipset, currently the only core-logic for the company's brand new socket LGA-1156 processor platform. The new B3 stepping of the P55 PCH will bring with it a little more than new MM number and S-spec numbers. A list of changes is as follows:
    • New MM number and S-spec numbers for the converted products;
    • Firmware and minor BIOS updates are required with the conversion;
    • Processor MRC/microcode update required to enable future processors;
    • Recommended storage driver upgrade from Intel MSM 8.9 to Intel RST 9.5.
    Although it is listed that the MRC update enables 'future processors', Intel, in a statement issued to X-bit labs assured that the current B2 stepping of the chipset (found on current socket LGA-1156 motherboards) does not leave out support for any of Intel's new LGA-1156 processors that are slated for release in the very near future. The dual-core "Clarkale" 32 nm processor will be supported by both B2 and B3 steppings of the chipset.

P55 B3 stepping is pin-identical to P55 B2, and hence motherboard vendors will not have to come up with new designs. Sampling of the new stepping began as early as on October 02, 2009, and it is scheduled for shipment to manufacturers by the 7th of December, 2009. P55 is the performance core-logic for the LGA-1156 platform. It supports Core i5 and Core i7 "Lynnfield" processors with discrete graphics.

Source: X-bit labs

btarunr, Jun 28, 2020
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jun 28, 2020
  4. why my windows is not ready for update

Would like to express my gratitude why my windows is not ready for update :)

Yeah it is, that's why I take shots of my wud list so I can remove what I don't want before installing

eidairaman1, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

why my windows is not ready for update

1. why my windows is not ready for update - Similar Threads - why ready update

2. Why does my pc stuck at "getting windows ready"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my pc stuck at "getting windows ready"?: My 9 years laptop toshiba satellie L55-A5226 isn't connect to wifi and I'm trying to connect to my wifi again then it remain this error "Can't connect this network". So I restarted it about 12:30 PM GMT 8+ here in the Philipppines, but now it is 2:09 still sayijg "Geeting...
  3. Why does my pc stuck at "getting windows ready"?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does my pc stuck at "getting windows ready"?: My 9 years laptop toshiba satellie L55-A5226 isn't connect to wifi and I'm trying to connect to my wifi again then it remain this error "Can't connect this network". So I restarted it about 12:30 PM GMT 8+ here in the Philipppines, but now it is 2:09 still sayijg "Geeting...
  4. Why does my pc stuck at "getting windows ready"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows update getting ready

windows update getting ready: so my pc is weird, when I unplug my xbox one controller and try to reconnect it, it will just blink and flash unless I restart my computer & do windows update. However, this time when I did my windows update it is stuck on the screen and shuts down my computer without...
  6. windows update - why version 2004 not ready for my device?

windows update - why version 2004 not ready for my device?: when I run windows update I get message "windows 10 May 2020 update is on its way ..." The message always says it it not yet ready for my device. How do I find out what the holdup is? Windows update says this laptop is up to date. Windows system information: system...
  7. Device not quite ready for Windows 2004. Why?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Device not quite ready for Windows 2004. Why?: I'm getting the "We're offering this update to compatible devices, but your device isn't quite for it" message. I appreciate, that Microsoft doesn't force this update, when it would cause issues. But what specifically is blocking the update? The "Learn more" page was less...
  8. Updates ready to install

Updates ready to install: My PC says updates are ready to install but it won't let me install immediately. It tells me to go to advanced options and the earliest I can install is June 11. Why cant I install immediately? How come, huh, how come?...
  9. Update is ready notice

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Update is ready notice: Running Win 10 Pro Version 1803. Keep on getting a small widow with: Update is ready. "Update and benefit from enhancements and fixes." How do I know it is a legit update or something else. [ATTACH]...
  10. Updates ready.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updates ready.: Two Updates ready. [img] 1953

Users found this page by searching for:

1. The Windows 10 May 2020 Update is on its way. Once it’s ready for your device you’ll see the update available on this page.