Windows 10: Why My Windows isn't receiving the 2004 Update?

Discus and support Why My Windows isn't receiving the 2004 Update? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; "The Windows 10 May 2020 Update is on its way. Once it’s ready for your device, you’ll see the update available on this page." This is the message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by VivekM R, Oct 27, 2020.

1. VivekM R Win User

Why My Windows isn't receiving the 2004 Update?

"The Windows 10 May 2020 Update is on its way. Once it’s ready for your device, you’ll see the update available on this page."

This is the message that has been my laptop has been showing since the release of the 2004 update. I have waited for a long time and It's almost November.

Should I just go ahead and update my laptop manually?

I currently have Windows 10 Version-1903

The Laptop is a Lenovo Thinkpad T530.

:)

VivekM R, Oct 27, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Oct 27, 2020
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Oct 27, 2020
  4. Jakub578 Win User

Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Why My Windows isn't receiving the 2004 Update? - Similar Threads - Why isn't receiving

2. Why isn't my windows updating? 0x800703e6

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn't my windows updating? 0x800703e6: I've been trying to update my windows for a while and nothing seems to be working, it's really frustrating when it takes an extra 3min to open my computer because it says "please wait" whenever I turn my computer on. I've tried searching different things up and it hasn't...
  3. Why isn't my windows updating? 0x800703e6

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why isn't my windows updating? 0x800703e6: I've been trying to update my windows for a while and nothing seems to be working, it's really frustrating when it takes an extra 3min to open my computer because it says "please wait" whenever I turn my computer on. I've tried searching different things up and it hasn't...
  4. Why isn't my windows updating? 0x800703e6

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. why i never receive the 2004 update?

why i never receive the 2004 update?: Hi, i never receive the 2004 update. I reinstalled my windows with 1903 usb key then 1909 and then nothing.... i don't want to update with media creation tool 100% chance i ll take the fake one.... thanks in advance, See you later...
  6. Not receiving 2004 update after resetting my pc

Not receiving 2004 update after resetting my pc: I have received the 2004 feature update but I didn't install it. For some reason I had to reset my pc I didn't wanted my files back so I made a factory reset now I am not getting 2004 update anymore what's the problem...
  7. My PC was ready for 2004 update, but now it isn't anymore.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My PC was ready for 2004 update, but now it isn't anymore.: About a week ago i got the message, in windows update, that my pc was ready for the 2004 update and that i could download and install it. I didn't want to rush anything so i decided to wait until i got the time to do proper backups etc. Today i checked in windows update and...
  8. My PC was ready for 2004 update, but now it isn't anymore.

in Windows 10 Support
    My PC was ready for 2004 update, but now it isn't anymore.: About a week ago i got the message, in windows update, that my pc was ready for the 2004 update and that i could download and install it. I didn't want to rush anything so i decided to wait until i got the time to do proper backups etc. Today i checked in windows update and...
  9. Why I haven't receive a notification about the 2004 update?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why I haven't receive a notification about the 2004 update?: Hy guys, first post on this sub and I have a doubt. I see too many people talking about that and my update verification doens't show me that I have this for install. Is there a problem occurring on a few computers? submitted by /u/FLYING-iPHONE [link] [comments]...
  10. I can't receive 2004 update

I can't receive 2004 update: I have manually checked for updates and tried the Update Assistant, but i still can't receive the 2004 update From 1909 18363.836 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-receive-2004-update/494e916d-bbe9-4f0d-9eeb-2accfd143ab3