Windows 10: Why My Window's Setting Icon Got A Weird White Box ?

Discus and support Why My Window's Setting Icon Got A Weird White Box ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; As my title...how to fix the problem? Windows already up to date.... [ATTACH][ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Yu Qing_95, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Why My Window's Setting Icon Got A Weird White Box ?

As my title...how to fix the problem? Windows already up to date....

Why My Window's Setting Icon Got A Weird White Box ? 69a9b615-e4bb-4e2a-a5fc-9c043d19194e?upload=true.jpg Why My Window's Setting Icon Got A Weird White Box ? 836afd71-16f8-4dcf-9aef-07237ff5c214?upload=true.jpg

:)

Yu Qing_95, Apr 14, 2020

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Apr 14, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Apr 14, 2020
  4. Why My Window's Setting Icon Got A Weird White Box ?

Windows Icons Weird

Well in the past few days, I was tweaking and now something weird happened. Windows made all the icons become selected blue see in the pic? It is weird, even when I don't click on them they are. Is there a way to fix this?

Why My Window's Setting Icon Got A Weird White Box ? Pic017.jpg

PVTCaboose1337, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

Why My Window's Setting Icon Got A Weird White Box ?

1. Why My Window's Setting Icon Got A Weird White Box ? - Similar Threads - Why Window's Setting

2. Icons are showing as white and blue boxes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Icons are showing as white and blue boxes: All of sudden all the shortcut and exe files are showing as blue and white boxes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-are-showing-as-white-and-blue-boxes/0c697cdc-7a32-4e52-9d4e-5c8e34eb25db
  3. Icons are showing as white and blue boxes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons are showing as white and blue boxes: All of sudden all the shortcut and exe files are showing as blue and white boxes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-are-showing-as-white-and-blue-boxes/0c697cdc-7a32-4e52-9d4e-5c8e34eb25db
  4. white box and no icon in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    white box and no icon in windows 10: i don't no what to do other than restart explorer so how to fix it forever https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-box-and-no-icon-in-windows-10/00715dd5-d01f-4b2f-b90c-6a26dadbaa21
  5. white box and no icon in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    white box and no icon in windows 10: i don't no what to do other than restart explorer so how to fix it forever https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-box-and-no-icon-in-windows-10/00715dd5-d01f-4b2f-b90c-6a26dadbaa21
  6. white box and no icon in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Desktop Icons - White Box

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop Icons - White Box: a little white box has appeared on my desktop in my icons. When I click on an icon the box ticks but I have to tick again to open the link. Its a minor annoyance, but how do I get rid? I think it might have been something to do with winaerotweak but unsure. [img] 173497
  8. White box around desktop icons?

White box around desktop icons?: Hi, From time to time, white annoying boxes appear around my desktop icons that I can't get rid of once and for all. F5 works as a temporary solution, but once I select another icon, the boxes will come back. They appear in the first place by selecting an icon, going on a...
  9. Icons on the taskbar got weird.

Icons on the taskbar got weird.: Since 2-3 days ago, the icons on the taskbar began to act weird. First off, the volume icon was missing. So, I researched it and found a solution. It said that open the taskbar setting window and check select which icons appear on the taskbar. There were toggle buttons and...
  10. White boxes for icons in Notification Area

in Windows 10 Support
    White boxes for icons in Notification Area: Running Win 10, build 16299. I used a program, "Dir Icon" to change the icons in the Notification Area" of This PC. I opened My PC on startup last week and all the drive icons had turned into white square boxes. I tried everything I could find to repair the icons, even...