Windows 10: Why my winstore app doesn't have that beautiful header for pages?

Discus and support Why my winstore app doesn't have that beautiful header for pages? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wuarx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hxr1zo/why_my_winstore_app_doesnt_have_that_beautiful/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/wuarx, Jul 25, 2020.

1. /u/wuarx Win User

Why my winstore app doesn't have that beautiful header for pages?

/u/wuarx, Jul 25, 2020
  2. erocker Win User

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Jul 25, 2020
  3. How can i see email header in windows 10 outlook?

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Are you using Microsoft Outlook app or Outlook.com?

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on the message. (From the list of emails)
    • Select "View Source"
    • A new window with the full headers and HTML source of the email will open.
    I hope this information helps. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Jul 25, 2020
  4. Why my winstore app doesn't have that beautiful header for pages?

App update published but even deep link doesn't take me to the app

Thank you however unfortunately that doesn't help since to post a question to the suggested forum I need to sign up and given that my country "Pakistan" is not even listed, I have no room to get through payment and other steps.

It is really frustrating now. Please suggest?

Usman ur Rehman Ahmed, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

Why my winstore app doesn't have that beautiful header for pages?

1. Why my winstore app doesn't have that beautiful header for pages? - Similar Threads - Why winstore app

2. SharePoint Page Header Logo / Change URL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SharePoint Page Header Logo / Change URL: Hello,The URL in the green head logo goes to the wrong page, can it be changedThanksGeoff https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sharepoint-page-header-logo-change-url/d7f2342f-d187-4164-b831-81f5d4607f28
  3. Odd Page Headers on some sections of document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Odd Page Headers on some sections of document: Document has 10 sectionsFirst 6 all correct. Section 10 is correct.Section 7-9 has problemsEven page headers correctCan not change the header of odd pages -the same header goes on all 3 sectionsAll sections have ‘section break-odd pages’ apart from the end of section 6-has a...
  4. Odd Page Headers on some sections of document

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Odd Page Headers on some sections of document: Document has 10 sectionsFirst 6 all correct. Section 10 is correct.Section 7-9 has problemsEven page headers correctCan not change the header of odd pages -the same header goes on all 3 sectionsAll sections have ‘section break-odd pages’ apart from the end of section 6-has a...
  5. Page nos and Headers and Footers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Page nos and Headers and Footers: Having a lot of trouble inserting page nos.I have Front section, then section break odd pages. I disconnected header from previous section.Header and Footer of page 1, has different first page and different odd and even pages if don’t have different 1stst page, title goes...
  6. Aero is beautiful

in Windows 10 Customization
    Aero is beautiful: I loved Aero! it was Comforting. Windows 10 UI is like a trip through the backrooms where everything is the same madness of Mono-Yellow over & over again. Windows 10 is very uncustomizable & I think it should be just as customizable as Minecraft. Windows 10 feels like it...
  7. Lost header & page number formatting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lost header & page number formatting: In moving document file from 365 which is supposed to be windows 10 in old computer to new computer windows 10 headers and page numbers lost. Have tried everything to recreate on new computer to no avail. Followed Insert>Page Number procedure--won't insert. Please help, I'm...
  8. The sounds in the Alarm app are beautiful.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The sounds in the Alarm app are beautiful.: For those who don't use it, the Alarm app in Windows 10 has some really awesome alert sounds. I've repurposed some of them for notifications and the like. You probably want to use an app like Audacity to trim ones that are longer, but in my opinion it's worth it. Gives a...
  9. Where's my beautiful desktop?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where's my beautiful desktop?: Hi, hoping you can help *Smile My desktop is now just apps. I can't see my usual desktop with the files etc, is there a way to fix this? THANKS (I have a pic of what it looks like but I'm not sure how to post it.) 65923
  10. Why are my apps not on my main page

in Windows 10 Support
    Why are my apps not on my main page: Ok Not sure what is going on My windows apps are no longer on my main screen. i have to click on the windows badge to make them arrive to my desktop, never had to before. Whats the secret to solve...Smartypants you out there somewhere...*Sad 55513