Windows 10: Why my wuauserv service change automatically after I start my computer into wuauserv_bkp?

Discus and support Why my wuauserv service change automatically after I start my computer into wuauserv_bkp? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why my wuauserv service change automatically after I start my computer into wuauserv_bkp and ubdate setting not working even not installing any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nijwm Kumar Brahma, Jun 11, 2024.

1. Why my wuauserv service change automatically after I start my computer into wuauserv_bkp?

Why my wuauserv service change automatically after I start my computer into wuauserv_bkp and ubdate setting not working even not installing any software or apps. And also laptop becoming laggy. The background intelligence not working, but after I reinstalled window it work back but again after I shut down and start my computer next day same problem had happened like not open window ubdate not starting services showing error.

:)

Nijwm Kumar Brahma, Jun 11, 2024

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jun 11, 2024
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Why my wuauserv service change automatically after I start my computer into wuauserv_bkp? :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Jun 11, 2024
  4. jjwdeck Win User

Why my wuauserv service change automatically after I start my computer into wuauserv_bkp?

Cannot stop wuauserv service(windows update service)

Trying for 3rd time to install the Windows 10 anniversary update on an older Satellite and got stuck not downloading or installing the update.

Same problem as many others from Microsoft Community: Windows Update stuck; general solution is to stop Update Service ([bits &] wuauserv, and optionally many more operations) and restart it. Also, as others, could not stop wuauserv;

The Windows Update service is stopping...........................

The Windows Update service could not be stopped.

C:\Windows\system32>net stop wuauserv

The service is starting or stopping. Please try again later.

BUT NOTHING RESOLVED WHY wuauserv COULD NOT BE STOPPED. As suggested in
    Windows 10 update stuck at 0%
    , changed wuauserv to automatic mode in Services and after a lot of time and restarts I got the anniversary update 1607!

jjwdeck, Jun 11, 2024
Thema:

Why my wuauserv service change automatically after I start my computer into wuauserv_bkp?

1. Why my wuauserv service change automatically after I start my computer into wuauserv_bkp? - Similar Threads - Why wuauserv service

2. Why my wuauserv service change automatically after I start my computer into wuauserv_bkp?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why my wuauserv service change automatically after I start my computer into wuauserv_bkp?: Why my wuauserv service change automatically after I start my computer into wuauserv_bkp and ubdate setting not working even not installing any software or apps. And also laptop becoming laggy. The background intelligence not working, but after I reinstalled window it work...
  3. "wuauserv" Isn't on my Computer at all.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "wuauserv" Isn't on my Computer at all.: PLEASE READ, DO NOT C&P A RESPONSEPLEASE READ, DO NOT C&P A RESPONSEI've been using windows since Vista and this is probably the most unique problem I have seen EVER.Feb 16th, I was deciding it's time for Windows 11 for particular reasons and preferences, until I could not...
  4. "wuauserv" Isn't on my Computer at all.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "wuauserv" Isn't on my Computer at all.: PLEASE READ, DO NOT C&P A RESPONSEPLEASE READ, DO NOT C&P A RESPONSEI've been using windows since Vista and this is probably the most unique problem I have seen EVER.Feb 16th, I was deciding it's time for Windows 11 for particular reasons and preferences, until I could not...
  5. "wuauserv" Isn't on my Computer at all.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Windows update service not starting wuauserv, error 1058

Windows update service not starting wuauserv, error 1058: Hi,My computer is unable to start windows update.Through normal settings I see this;Restarting does nothing. Trouble shooters don't seem to work.I have looked online and traced the problem to the wuauserv windows update service.Through windows services I can see that it is...
  7. Why my computer is locking automatically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why my computer is locking automatically: Hello everyone,I have a problem with my computer. It is locking when I unplug it from the socket even if the battery is full charged. It happens the 3 times I unplug it and it begins yesterday.When I press the power button on battery mode, it try to turn on but never more...
  8. Windows UPDATE not working Windows could not start the wuauserv service on Local Computer

Windows UPDATE not working Windows could not start the wuauserv service on Local Computer: Hi There! Can anyone help me solve the below problem. I cannot update my system. I am getting the below notification: Windows could not start the wuauserv service on Local Computer Error 2: The system cannot find the file specified. Please help. Thanks in advance....
  9. wuauserv service stuck on starting?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    wuauserv service stuck on starting?: Trying to update the computer so I can use the Xbox pass for 1 dollar for 3 months to try out outer worlds. Using the update assistant always blue screens when it restarts with Driver PNP watchdog. Not sure what to do. Been trying a lot of stuff. Anyone had this problem?...
  10. wuauserv ( windows update service) could not be started. Error in starting wuauserv service

wuauserv ( windows update service) could not be started. Error in starting wuauserv service: I was trying to resolve windows update error 0x80080005 and found a solution which says to stop first the wuauserv service but when i tried to do so in cmd I got : system32>net start wuauserv the wuauserv service could not be started A system error has occured System...