Windows 10: Why Netflix keeps on freezing?

Discus and support Why Netflix keeps on freezing? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hey Can anyone tell why Netflix keeps on freezing on Windows 10 and how to fix this issue? 140186 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by kusum, Sep 9, 2019.

1. kusum Win User

Why Netflix keeps on freezing?

Hey
    Can anyone tell why Netflix keeps on freezing on Windows 10 and how to fix this issue?

:)

kusum, Sep 9, 2019

2. Netflix

Hi Marshall3,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Netflix app. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to an issue with the application itself.

I suggest that you reset your Netflix application by following the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, you can consider uninstalling and reinstalling the device. To uninstall, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Netflix and Windows 10 .

Hi Nishkaam,

There's a possibility that the firewall or antivirus software on your computer is blocking the access to Netflix, we suggest disabling it first before connecting to Netflix. Follow these steps:

• Close the Netflix app.
    • Turn off the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • Now, launch the Netflix app.
    • Once it's connected to Netflix, turn back on the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • You should be able to access Netflix now.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 9, 2019
  4. Why Netflix keeps on freezing?

NetFlix App

Hi Adrianoe,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

• Do you receive any error message?
    • Is the issue confined to Netflix apps?
    Try the below methods and check:

Method 1:

I would suggest you to run “Windows UI App Troubleshooter” to diagnose the exact issue. Check if it runs fine:

Refer the following link to run the troubleshooter.

http://download.microsoft.com/download/F/2/4/F24D0C03-4181-4E5B-A23B-5C3A6B5974E3/apps.diagcab

Method 2:

Uninstall the App, restart the system and then try re-installing the App from Store.

Follow these steps.

a) Right click on the Netflix, click on
    Uninstall.

b) Click on store.

c) Search for Netflix App.

d) Click on Install.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Why Netflix keeps on freezing?

1. Why Netflix keeps on freezing? - Similar Threads - Why Netflix keeps

2. Netflix keeps freezing on Windows laptop

in Windows 10 News
    Netflix keeps freezing on Windows laptop: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Netflix is one of the leaders in the online video streaming market. As it expanded across platforms, the company launched an app for Windows 10 systems. However, many users have reported that the Netflix app keeps freezing on Windows. If [...] This post...
  3. Computer keeps freezing!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer keeps freezing!: Hi, My computer has been freezing the past few weeks. It will be fine for a little while then it will start to freeze. Sometimes it unfreezes other times I have to do a hard reset. I tried using sfc /scannow and whenever I do it I get the message "Windows Resource...
  4. Windows 10 PC keeps freezing but why?

Windows 10 PC keeps freezing but why?: I've come across a really frustrating problem and I can't seem to solve it. If I'm on my PC and I don't move the cursor for about 6-8 minutes, the whole computer will freeze. Then I'll have to hold the button on the tower to force the whole PC off. This never used to happen...
  5. keeps freezing

keeps freezing: My screen keeps freezing after about 15 minutes, any solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keeps-freezing/138b578d-1a47-4795-a457-07936d01a096
  6. My Netflix keep closing on me, why is this happening?

My Netflix keep closing on me, why is this happening?: In The middle watching a movie My Netflix shuts down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-netflix-keep-closing-on-me-why-is-this/918547ac-6207-4449-8ddd-fe163d0aaa3c
  7. Netflix App keeps asking for username and password...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Netflix App keeps asking for username and password...: Hey guys, i have the netflix app and everytime i reboot or start it after a few hours i get prompted to login. it doesnt save my login info. is ccleaner maybe cleaning something it shouldnt. i shouldnt have to login everytime i use this app... thanks ! 115054
  8. Chrome keeps freezing

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome keeps freezing: I don't know what I'm doing. All I know is my Chrome keeps freezing, and my last update was 9/14/16 KB3188128. I don't want to jump thru a ton of hoops, I just want to click on an .exe and the problem gets fixed. Sorry for the lack of patience, but I don't have an MCSE, and I...
  9. Netflix freezes full screen.

Netflix freezes full screen.: Hi Everyone, Two week ago I upgraded to windows 10 and immediately installed a new SanDisk Extreme Pro SSD Drive. All is working fine with the exception of Netflix that freezes avery minute or so in medium and full screen, (works ok in minimized screen). I understand...
  10. Netflix

Netflix: I only noticed this last night but I can say before the November update Netflix worked fine. Also I spent almost 2 hours with Netflix in chat last night only in the end to be told they don't really have support for windows 10 yet and they just try to fly with what worked with...