Windows 10: Why Netflix keeps on freezing?

Discus and support Why Netflix keeps on freezing? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hey Can anyone tell why Netflix keeps on freezing on Windows 10 and how to fix this issue? 140186 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by kusum, Sep 9, 2019.

1. kusum Win User

Why Netflix keeps on freezing?

Hey
    Can anyone tell why Netflix keeps on freezing on Windows 10 and how to fix this issue?

:)

kusum, Sep 9, 2019

2. Netflix

Hi Marshall3,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Netflix app. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to an issue with the application itself.

I suggest that you reset your Netflix application by following the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, you can consider uninstalling and reinstalling the device. To uninstall, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Netflix and Windows 10 .

Hi Nishkaam,

There's a possibility that the firewall or antivirus software on your computer is blocking the access to Netflix, we suggest disabling it first before connecting to Netflix. Follow these steps:

• Close the Netflix app.
    • Turn off the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • Now, launch the Netflix app.
    • Once it's connected to Netflix, turn back on the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • You should be able to access Netflix now.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 9, 2019
  4. Why Netflix keeps on freezing?

NetFlix App

Hi Adrianoe,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

• Do you receive any error message?
    • Is the issue confined to Netflix apps?
    Try the below methods and check:

Method 1:

I would suggest you to run “Windows UI App Troubleshooter” to diagnose the exact issue. Check if it runs fine:

Refer the following link to run the troubleshooter.

http://download.microsoft.com/download/F/2/4/F24D0C03-4181-4E5B-A23B-5C3A6B5974E3/apps.diagcab

Method 2:

Uninstall the App, restart the system and then try re-installing the App from Store.

Follow these steps.

a) Right click on the Netflix, click on
    Uninstall.

b) Click on store.

c) Search for Netflix App.

d) Click on Install.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Why Netflix keeps on freezing?

1. Why Netflix keeps on freezing? - Similar Threads - Why Netflix keeps

2. Netflix freeze

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Netflix freeze: I open the Netflix app and it starts to freeze when I go full screen.My windows version: Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview 22H2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netflix-freeze/0dedcdfe-f8a5-4faf-8527-e3c81b514fe2
  3. Netflix freeze

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Netflix freeze: I open the Netflix app and it starts to freeze when I go full screen.My windows version: Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview 22H2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netflix-freeze/0dedcdfe-f8a5-4faf-8527-e3c81b514fe2
  4. Netflix app freezes my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Netflix app freezes my laptop: Occasionally when using the Netflix app, my whole laptop will freeze, and I have not found any way to get out of it without having to force shut down nor find the reason why it does that.It sometimes happens randomly, mostly when it transitions into playback, but I noticed it...
  5. Netflix app freezes my laptop

Netflix app freezes my laptop: Occasionally when using the Netflix app, my whole laptop will freeze, and I have not found any way to get out of it without having to force shut down nor find the reason why it does that.It sometimes happens randomly, mostly when it transitions into playback, but I noticed it...
  6. why does the mouse keep freezing

why does the mouse keep freezing: why does the mouse keep freezing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-the-mouse-keep-freezing/26c355fa-095c-4b63-9172-c04ee35292a7
  7. Netflix App Keeps Dissappearing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Netflix App Keeps Dissappearing: I have downloaded and installed the Netflix app from the Microsoft Store and pinned it to my taskbar many times and yet whenever I turn off my laptop and come back to it later, it isn't in my taskbar and I can't find the app when I search in the spotlight search at the bottom...
  8. Netflix keeps freezing on Windows laptop

in Windows 10 News
    Netflix keeps freezing on Windows laptop: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Netflix is one of the leaders in the online video streaming market. As it expanded across platforms, the company launched an app for Windows 10 systems. However, many users have reported that the Netflix app keeps freezing on Windows. If [...] This post...
  9. My Netflix keep closing on me, why is this happening?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Netflix keep closing on me, why is this happening?: In The middle watching a movie My Netflix shuts down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-netflix-keep-closing-on-me-why-is-this/918547ac-6207-4449-8ddd-fe163d0aaa3c
  10. Netflix freezes full screen.

Netflix freezes full screen.: Hi Everyone, Two week ago I upgraded to windows 10 and immediately installed a new SanDisk Extreme Pro SSD Drive. All is working fine with the exception of Netflix that freezes avery minute or so in medium and full screen, (works ok in minimized screen). I understand...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. netflix keeps web browser freezing