Windows 10: Why no books or magazines?

Discus and support Why no books or magazines? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Would have thought there would be a slew of new books and magazines in stores by now. Have only seen one book, "Windows 10 for Dummies". Haven't seen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by graydog, Aug 29, 2015.

1. graydog Win User

Why no books or magazines?

Would have thought there would be a slew of new books and magazines in stores by now. Have only seen one book, "Windows 10 for Dummies". Haven't seen Win 10 on the cover of any magazines. I know it has only been a month, but usually there are a lot of stuff out by now. I know I can learn a lot from this forum and other sites, but sometimes you just want to have an open book beside you to refer to. What's up?

:)

graydog, Aug 29, 2015

2. a web site known as www.trade exchange diverts sll sites to fave book why?site known as
    www.trade exchange diverts sll sites to fave book why?

Ashok S Deshpande, Aug 29, 2015
  3. poyomale Win User
    N96 How to Change Shortcuts on the Display?

Why.. Why, too lazy to read that guide book. Why no books or magazines? :p

poyomale, Aug 29, 2015
  4. Gary Win User

Magazines are becoming a thing of the past. I get CPU every month for free and have no idea why. I never subscribed to it , but Windows 10 is mentioned in it.

5. LMiller7 Win User
    LMiller7, Aug 29, 2015
  6. graydog Win User
    Note that many of the books listed above are not out yet. I'm referring to being able to walk into B&N and buy one in the
    present. The Magazine rack at my local Hastings and B&N are both devoid of Windows 10 related Mags. And neither has a single
    Windows 10 book. With 8. 7, Vista, and XP shelves were overflowing with reference material a few short days after those OS' were released. Just seems to be taking longer this time around.

graydog, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Why no books or magazines? - Similar Threads - Why books magazines

2. Windows magazine services crash my system

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows magazine services crash my system: So, after three hours of trubleshooting I've found out that leaving it on crashes Windows the second I log in. Bad thing is: MS Store stopped installing and updating stuff. How does it crash? For me it looks like every time it loads, system not the computer restarts itself....
  3. Windows magazine services crash my system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows magazine services crash my system: So, after three hours of trubleshooting I've found out that leaving it on crashes Windows the second I log in. Bad thing is: MS Store stopped installing and updating stuff. How does it crash? For me it looks like every time it loads, system not the computer restarts itself....
  4. Latest Computeractive magazine - Gammy

Latest Computeractive magazine - Gammy: I tried the Workshop on CA 15-28 July P 38. I have downloaded Gammy and unzipped and have the folder on the PC desktop. When I double click on gammy.exe and go to the systray gammy is there, but as I hover my cursor over it to click on it it vanishes! Have download it twice,...
  5. Magazin Microsoft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Magazin Microsoft: Buna ziua , Am avut descarcaturi de la Microsoft Solitaire Colection . Am șters-o din greseală , și acum cand vreau sa o obtin din nou , mă trimite la a deschide Microsoft Store , unde se cauta am așteptat și o ora și nu se deschide . Ce trebuie să fac să pot obține...
  6. Microsoft magazin

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft magazin: Buna ziua , Am avut descarcată aplicația Microsoft Solitaire Colection . Am șters-o din greseală , și acum cand vreau sa o obtin din nou , mă trimite la a deschide Microsoft Store , unde se caută am așteptat și o ora și nu se deschide . Ce trebuie să fac să pot obține...
  7. Redmond Magazine

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Redmond Magazine: Just discovered REDMOND MAGAZINE, its a must for all Windows people some great articles fascinating and educational https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/redmond-magazine/5fcd6af4-f23d-49e6-82ea-3f91e3d70789"
  8. How can I read books or magazine on my surface pro

How can I read books or magazine on my surface pro: How can I read books or magazine on my surface pro? ***Modified title from: Downloading*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-read-books-or-magazine-on-my-surface-pro/ac2b77ad-3b11-4407-8e8a-196f0b1c00a9
  9. More Issues than TIME Magazine

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    More Issues than TIME Magazine: Firstly, after having used Windows since Win 95, NEVER have I had such issues with one OS. Honestly, at this point I will pay money to go back to Windows 7, despite no support for it, you generally don't need support for something that isn't broken. so Windows 10 free...
  10. MSDN Magazine: Special Windows 10 Issue

in Windows 10 News
    MSDN Magazine: Special Windows 10 Issue: MSDN magazine has released a special Windows 10 issue. The issue spans a large number of topics from Visual Studio tooling to game development to user experience to notifications. If you don’t get the print magazine, don’t worry, all the articles are online for free....