Windows 10: WHY NO EMAIL IN 3 ? WEEKS..............??

Discus and support WHY NO EMAIL IN 3 ? WEEKS..............?? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; NO EMAIL FOE OVER 3 WEEKS???????????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-no-email-in-3-weeks/93e6126b-d3e6-49d6-8d6f-ac003b7ec5af Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by emilymartinsen, Jun 14, 2021.

1. WHY NO EMAIL IN 3 ? WEEKS..............??

NO EMAIL FOE OVER 3 WEEKS????????????

:)

emilymartinsen, Jun 14, 2021

2. old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Jun 14, 2021
  3. Vivian_S Win User
    Outlook displaying emails of last two weeks

Hi Rick,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that your Outlook view shows emails from last week or two weeks.

May I know if this is only happening in Windows 10 Mail App?

By default, when you first set up your account, the Mail app downloads email messages from the past two weeks. All your older messages are still available online, such as at
    https://www.outlook.com.

If you want to change the number of messages downloaded to the Mail app (also known as your sync duration) use the following steps.

• 1. Go to Start and open
      Mail.
    • 2. At the bottom of the left navigation pane, select the
      Gear icon.
    • 3. Select Manage Accounts and select your email account.
    • 4. Select Change mailbox sync settings.
    • 5. To see older messages, under
      Download email from, choose any time.

However, if this is the case in Outlook.com or Outlook on web I would suggest you to check the Mail Settings. I would suggest you to refer

Where are my email messages or calendar events in Mail and Calendar for Windows 10?

If the issue persists in your webmail, you may also post your query in
    Outlook.com forums
    available in Microsoft Community.

Reference:
    Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10

Regards,

Vivian S

Vivian_S, Jun 14, 2021
  4. WHY NO EMAIL IN 3 ? WEEKS..............??

Blocking emails

I have marked a particular email as you suggested & will monitor incoming emails. I will get back to you but it may be a few weeks. In the interim I will mark other emails (I'm keeping a list).

Derek

Portobello32, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

WHY NO EMAIL IN 3 ? WEEKS..............??

1. WHY NO EMAIL IN 3 ? WEEKS..............?? - Similar Threads - WHY EMAIL WEEKS

2. Why do emails older than a few weeks disappear from Inbox and folders?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do emails older than a few weeks disappear from Inbox and folders?: Using Mail for Windows 10. I sort all read emails into folders. Noticed that "older" emails were disappearing. Followed instructions this morning for synccing the mail and got a couple of thousand downloaded to the Inbox. Spent some time filing and deleting and then went to...
  3. BSOD for 3 weeks now. Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD for 3 weeks now. Please help: Long story short. Windows BSOD with various codes I see critical process died more than others when gaming. Different games with same result. Sometimes there's not even a BSOD just black screen with no audio but PC still on. Manual restart gets me back to login screen. I...
  4. BSOD for 3 weeks now. Please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD for 3 weeks now. Please help: Long story short. Windows BSOD with various codes I see critical process died more than others when gaming. Different games with same result. Sometimes there's not even a BSOD just black screen with no audio but PC still on. Manual restart gets me back to login screen. I...
  5. Lower performance since 3-4 weeks.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lower performance since 3-4 weeks.: Hello I have a dual boot system on Asus X55C whose primary OS is Windows 10 pro and secondary OS is Ubuntu 20.04 . I have installed the other OS Ubuntu almost one month ago. So my laptop takes almost 2min and 30 sec to boot up and its ok as the laptop is old but when I start...
  6. Why Windows 10 email only has email history for 3 months

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why Windows 10 email only has email history for 3 months: Why does the Windows email not show emails older than 3 months ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-windows-10-email-only-has-email-history-for-3/4f2554ac-beb6-4992-bf7a-f51c56cba4cb
  7. Why do I need to change my password &/or pin every 2/3 weeks!?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why do I need to change my password &/or pin every 2/3 weeks!?: I keep being asked to change my password/pin every 2/3 weeks. But only on my laptop! it does not do it on any other device and it is very frustrating. I also cant use the same password I have used before, which I get, but I haven't used the old passwords in years! It states...
  8. This Week on Xbox: May 3, 2019

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Xbox: May 3, 2019: Ff4Ydwwahlg We know you’re busy and might miss out on all the exciting things we’re talking about on Xbox Wire every week. If you’ve got a few minutes, we can help remedy that. We’ve pared down the past week’s news into one easy-to-digest article for all things Xbox! Or, if...
  9. This Week on Xbox: August 3, 2018

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Xbox: August 3, 2018: ZtDQJIkoRRU We know you’re busy and might miss out on all the exciting things we’re talking about on Xbox Wire every week. If you’ve got a few minutes, we can help remedy that. We’ve pared down the past week’s news into one easy-to-digest article for all things Xbox! Or, if...
  10. Reccurring Meeting 3 of the 4 weeks in Month

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reccurring Meeting 3 of the 4 weeks in Month: Good Morning... I am trying to Schedule a Reoccurring Meeting 3 out the 4 weeks in a month. The first Wednesday of every month is a Combined Conf Call with everyone on call. For the remaining weeks of the month, there are 2 Weekly Scheduled Conference Calls - From...