Windows 10: Why no emails

Discus and support Why no emails in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Every day when I open my email (windows live mail) the new mail notification plays. However there is no email. Responses have been given to me such as:... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Shiron, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Shiron Win User

Why no emails

Every day when I open my email (windows live mail) the new mail notification plays. However there is no email.
    Responses have been given to me such as: get a different email, check your junk folder, check your spam folder,
    and to check my folder rules (I have none) other remarks telling me to change. It seems to me that there has to be some reason for this annoyance . Please help
    Thanks
    Ron

:)

Shiron, Oct 18, 2019

2. email

My system is Windows 10, my browser is Google Chrome and my email is Windows live. When I open a hyperlink I get a blank/black page listed as "Untitled". Any suggestions?

HELPlucy2016, Oct 18, 2019
  3. Edgar Pan Win User
    no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Oct 18, 2019
  4. Why no emails

email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Oct 18, 2019
Thema:

Why no emails

1. Why no emails - Similar Threads - Why emails

2. Why is Microsoft Edge not letting me login to my AOL Email account?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is Microsoft Edge not letting me login to my AOL Email account?: Microsoft Edge won't let me login to my AOL Email account! WHY? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-microsoft-edge-not-letting-me-login-to-my/b2c7210c-01b0-4c5d-ae85-da8b603ef0cc
  3. Why do we have to sign in to Microsoft account to get to email or to Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why do we have to sign in to Microsoft account to get to email or to Microsoft store: I had Microsoft email account and when I logged into Microsoft store. I lost my email account and when I try to get back my email account from Microsoft store. He tells me to log in when I login when I turn off and when I turn it back on. I have to sign into use my computer I...
  4. Windows 10 Mail App/Outlook , keeps sending KNOWN Good emails to JUNK Folder , WHY IS THIS...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail App/Outlook , keeps sending KNOWN Good emails to JUNK Folder , WHY IS THIS...: Windows 10 Mail APP is STUPID !!! .... I constantly do what people in these forums say and it fixes NOTHING !! .... I tried Setting Rules ... it does not learn them ... I stopped Rules and tried selecting NOT JUNK on emails from places that ARE IN MY CONTACTS FOLDER and...
  5. why is live mail not allowing me to navigate to a file to attach to an email?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why is live mail not allowing me to navigate to a file to attach to an email?: Today, all of a sudden, I cannot attach any files to my emails. This occurs in Live Mail, and in both Edge and Chrome browsers with yahoo. I will indicate attach file, and a white box will appear that says open (not responding) in the upper left corner. When I try to...
  6. Why can't I forward email I receive in outlook?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why can't I forward email I receive in outlook?: I was able to forward all of the emails I received until that was removed from my computer. Can I uninstall outlook and reinstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-forward-email-i-receive-in-outlook/5d1e7cce-cd5a-4df5-804c-82675ac501f3
  7. Why are these symbols < > at the start and end of my email address? What does it mean?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why are these symbols < > at the start and end of my email address? What does it mean?: I signed up for the Windows 10 Mail app using my outlook email account which we'll call *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I added a gmail account in the app which we'll call *** Email address is removed for privacy *** When I sent an email from *** Email...
  8. Why do create a new account require email for Win 10?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why do create a new account require email for Win 10?: Win10 is pre-installed for my new notebook, for the first time to create user, Win 10 does not require any email, but after I reset factory setting and install Win 10, it requires email for new account. I would like to know on how to create user without requiring email for...
  9. Why am I getting email notifications AND messages in the Notification panel? Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why am I getting email notifications AND messages in the Notification panel? Windows 10: Has there been a change recently during the few days I've been unable to access the Community? Previously, I received email notifications about replies posted on a thread to which I'd subscribed. Now, I still get them PLUS these messages in the notifications panel:...
  10. Why Outlook not exporting email folders, urgent help!

in Browsers and Email
    Why Outlook not exporting email folders, urgent help!: My Outlook [img] OS Windows 10 (Japanese) Hi, I want to export email folder as PST file if possible contacts also. I have also read and done precisely as mentioned in your tutorial of Export Outlook 2016 Email, Contacts, and Calendar to PST file Export Outlook 2016 Email,...