Windows 10: Why no helpline? Apple has one, why not Microsoft? My problem could be solved already....!...

Discus and support Why no helpline? Apple has one, why not Microsoft? My problem could be solved already....!... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I need to talk to a person to resolve a problem on my son's computer. I have Microsoft Family set-up which works with the Xbox with no issues. My son... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by AngiePietersen, Jan 26, 2022.

1. Why no helpline? Apple has one, why not Microsoft? My problem could be solved already....!...

I need to talk to a person to resolve a problem on my son's computer. I have Microsoft Family set-up which works with the Xbox with no issues. My son has just got a Microsoft PC and has been set-up as administrator. I need to change this so that his time limits from Microsoft Family work BUT the PC states "We can't connect to Microsoft Family at the moment, so your family on this device may not be up to date." My account does not show.If I try to add a family member then get another error message stating "Something went wrong...". Please provide a solution to fix this problem ASAP. If Micro

:)

AngiePietersen, Jan 26, 2022
  2. lx07 Win User

Problem solved!

I already marked this solved with the solution, thanks anyways.

3. JLJones Win User
    Solved

Solved! or fixed! or whatever! I was able to absorb the extra space in a 3-step process:

1. resize the System Reserved partition to use the space after it
    2. reboot
    3. stretch the M: data partition to absorb the space after it using the EXTEND -- not RESIZE -- command
    System rebooted and working normally. THX all.

JLJones, Jan 26, 2022
  4. Badger100 Win User

Why no helpline? Apple has one, why not Microsoft? My problem could be solved already....!...

WMP Problem

Thank you for the advice....I am assuming it was Microsoft, do they have a UK helpline ?.Re your latest suggestion... Sorry tried all that. no good Im afraid,

Badger100, Jan 26, 2022
Thema:

Why no helpline? Apple has one, why not Microsoft? My problem could be solved already....!...

1. Why no helpline? Apple has one, why not Microsoft? My problem could be solved already....!... - Similar Threads - Why helpline Apple

2. Why does Microsoft tolerate bad Apples in the organization?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Microsoft tolerate bad Apples in the organization?: Why does Microsoft tolerate bad Apples in the organization? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-microsoft-tolerate-bad-apples-in-the/dc08fa19-4d8a-4cb6-bb9c-172a265d4473
  3. Why has Microsoft not resolved the headphone plugin problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has Microsoft not resolved the headphone plugin problem?: Why has Microsoft not resolved the headphone plugin problem? This has existed for over two years and nothing can be done by the user. Users are told to try to resolve issues by a workaround that doesn’t resolve the problem. The user should be able to simply plug in the...
  4. Why has Microsoft not resolved the headphone plugin problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why has Microsoft not resolved the headphone plugin problem?: Why has Microsoft not resolved the headphone plugin problem? This has existed for over two years and nothing can be done by the user. Users are told to try to resolve issues by a workaround that doesn’t resolve the problem. The user should be able to simply plug in the...
  5. Why no helpline? Apple has one, why not Microsoft? My problem could be solved already....!...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why no helpline? Apple has one, why not Microsoft? My problem could be solved already....!...: I need to talk to a person to resolve a problem on my son's computer. I have Microsoft Family set-up which works with the Xbox with no issues. My son has just got a Microsoft PC and has been set-up as administrator. I need to change this so that his time limits from Microsoft...
  6. Why no helpline? Apple has one, why not Microsoft? My problem could be solved already....!...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why no helpline? Apple has one, why not Microsoft? My problem could be solved already....!...: I need to talk to a person to resolve a problem on my son's computer. I have Microsoft Family set-up which works with the Xbox with no issues. My son has just got a Microsoft PC and has been set-up as administrator. I need to change this so that his time limits from Microsoft...
  7. Proxy turning on automatically... why has no one solved this???

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Proxy turning on automatically... why has no one solved this???: It would be GREAT if someone from Microsoft could actually post a solution to this problem and not just virus, malware, blah blah blah crap. Listen, this is a problem that MANY people have been having for YEARS. At this time I can find nothing regarding a fix from...
  8. Why my Desktop folders and files has changed like this? How to solve this problem?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why my Desktop folders and files has changed like this? How to solve this problem?: [ATTACH] Why my Desktop folders and files has changed like this? How to solve this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-desktop-folders-and-files-has-changed-like/0c0602b4-4dde-4af6-906c-89e1a73db23c"
  9. Why is Microsoft unable to solve any problem faced by users?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is Microsoft unable to solve any problem faced by users?: I don't know why I find Windows 10 to be full of bugs. Recently I bought 2016 version and since loading that in my laptop all kinds of problem started! I have checked several online forums but nobody seems to know of any solution....
  10. Apparently no one at Apple has a clue...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apparently no one at Apple has a clue...: ...but apparently a lot of users of iTunes for Windows are seeing their cd/dvd drives open the tray every time they exit iTunes for Windows (including me). Windows version: Windows 10 64 Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.441) iTunes for Windows version: 12.9.2.6 Does anyone...