Windows 10: Why no UI and UX design improvement for Next Gen ?

Discus and support Why no UI and UX design improvement for Next Gen ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft, I love Windows more than Mac but in design and easy of use, Mac outperform Windows for me. Last few years I have used Mac as my primary... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Selvamax, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Selvamax Win User

Why no UI and UX design improvement for Next Gen ?

Hi Microsoft,

I love Windows more than Mac but in design and easy of use, Mac outperform Windows for me. Last few years I have used Mac as my primary system and just now switched to Windows 10. Still windows UI and UX are not good and moreover icons are still from Vista (my first laptop).

What Windows 10 lacks

1. Beautiful designed apps like in Mac (to be frank, I have no gud email app in windows 10)

2. Oldest apps are still looking same and used as main apps

3. Confusing multi-screen/multi-window

4. Proper and beautiful icons

5. Apps sizing and alignment

6. Perfect fast file searching option (Cortana is slow and offline search should be improved)

What Windows 10 should improve

1. Outdated task bar, outdated right click, outdated quick tray, unused right-side notification bar

2. Please redesign Explorer for this generation

3. Please redesign settings panel and remove old control panel

4. Hide dll and make it as an app like Mac & Linux

5. Redesign My Computer like Finder

6. Remove un needed options

7. Mainly redesign UI and UX for current and future generations.

:)

Selvamax, Nov 18, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Store Gets Improved Design in Windows 10

Read more: Microsoft Store Gets Improved Design in Windows 10 - Thurrott.com

Brink, Nov 18, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Store Gets Improved Design in Windows 10

Read more: Microsoft Store Gets Improved Design in Windows 10 - Thurrott.com

Brink, Nov 18, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

A preview of UX and UI changes in Visual Studio 2019

Source: A preview of UX and UI changes in Visual Studio 2019 | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Why no UI and UX design improvement for Next Gen ? - Similar Threads - Why design improvement

2. UI/UX Design

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UI/UX Design: Hi Guys, I'm a newbie here and don't know either this is a right forum to post or not. Admin you can remove my post if it is against any rule. Well, I'm working on a web project and for this I need ui/ux design services providing team. As ui/ux team works alongside the...
  3. UI/UX Design

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UI/UX Design: Hi Guys, I'm a newbie here and don't know either this is a right forum to post or not. Admin you can remove my post if it is against any rule. Well, I'm working on a web project and for this I need ui/ux design services providing team. As ui/ux team works alongside the...
  4. New ui design with welcome screen!!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    New ui design with welcome screen!!: i got a new welcome screen on my pc! A NEW UPDATE!!!!??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-ui-design-with-welcome-screen/dc5e8688-7148-465f-a18c-200351942b99
  5. New ui design with welcome screen!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New ui design with welcome screen!!: i got a new welcome screen on my pc! A NEW UPDATE!!!!??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-ui-design-with-welcome-screen/dc5e8688-7148-465f-a18c-200351942b99
  6. New ui design with welcome screen!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Re fluid design ui

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Re fluid design ui: will windows 10 have the fluid design ui in future builds plus new icons and file manager? or has all of the above been implemented in some way https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-fluid-design-ui/789856b4-de54-4292-94f7-7f0eecb21ee9
  8. When are we going to see UI/UX consistency in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    When are we going to see UI/UX consistency in Windows 10?: When are we going to see UI/UX consistency in Windows 10? I've been a Windows Insider for a while, but I'm not seeing any major changes in the UI/UX direction. We still see a lack of consistency across native apps, even the ones in preview, and that concerns me because it...
  9. Windows messy UX design

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows messy UX design: Introduce third party "shell experiences" ^ "desktop environments" and forget about it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-messy-ux-design/459f3d71-0a7c-416a-bfa8-6464db4983c3
  10. A preview of UX and UI changes in Visual Studio 2019

in Windows 10 News
    A preview of UX and UI changes in Visual Studio 2019: Over the years, we’ve learned that sharing the evolution of Visual Studio, with you – our users – early and often helps us to deliver the best possible experience for our community. We’re excited to share today that, as part of the development of Visual Studio 2019, we’ve...