Windows 10: why not support windows 10 my computer

Discus and support why not support windows 10 my computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; why support windows 10 in my computer plese slov this probelom... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by damodarpokhrel, Oct 12, 2018.

1. why not support windows 10 my computer

why support windows 10 in my computer plese slov this probelom

:)

damodarpokhrel, Oct 12, 2018
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 13, 2018
  4. DRDNA Win User

why not support windows 10 my computer

DRDNA, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

why not support windows 10 my computer

1. why not support windows 10 my computer - Similar Threads - why support computer

2. why is the windows 10 not downloading on my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is the windows 10 not downloading on my computer?: I attempt to download the windows 10 and get error 80072efe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-the-windows-10-not-downloading-on-my/91a79c91-3b1f-4de9-90e5-40bf1473f0f0
  3. Will My Computer Support Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will My Computer Support Windows 10?: Hello I have a LaptopLenovo Yoga 3 Pro 1370With the following Specs Processor: Intel Core M-5Y10Ram: 8GBGPU: Intel HD Graphics 5300*Has SSD Storage.Initially this Laptop has a Windows 8. But I want to know if Windows 10 will run fine on it. I asked this question because the...
  4. Will My Computer Support Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will My Computer Support Windows 10?: Hello I have a LaptopLenovo Yoga 3 Pro 1370With the following Specs Processor: Intel Core M-5Y10Ram: 8GBGPU: Intel HD Graphics 5300*Has SSD Storage.Initially this Laptop has a Windows 8. But I want to know if Windows 10 will run fine on it. I asked this question because the...
  5. Will My Computer Support Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Why Windows 11 not supported on my PCs Supported Processor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Windows 11 not supported on my PCs Supported Processor?: I am using an HP 15 BW531AU laptop with Dual-Core AMD A6 9220 CPU 2.5 GHz base speed, 2.9GHz turbo speed with integrated Radeon R4 Graphics. I have 8 GB of RAM, and 1TB of HDD in which 25% of space is occupied. Running on latest Windows 10 updates 21H1. I installed PC Health...
  7. Why Windows 11 not supported on my PCs Supported Processor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Windows 11 not supported on my PCs Supported Processor?: I am using an HP 15 BW531AU laptop with Dual-Core AMD A6 9220 CPU 2.5 GHz base speed, 2.9GHz turbo speed with integrated Radeon R4 Graphics. I have 8 GB of RAM, and 1TB of HDD in which 25% of space is occupied. Running on latest Windows 10 updates 21H1. I installed PC Health...
  8. Why Windows 11 not supported on my PCs Supported Processor?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Why does computer not support sleep?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why does computer not support sleep?: Hello there, I tried many solutions on "How to fix computer does not go to sleep" but until when I stumbled upon one solutionActually not a solution but kind of a system checking and it spoke about whether a computer does support sleep or not. I tried one of them. See the...
  10. Why Window 10 Doesn't support my quotes pictures ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why Window 10 Doesn't support my quotes pictures ?: Why window 10 don't show my art's on disc c ? before i using window 8 and my all pics are showing properly but when i update with window 10 my pictures are showing like a virus , and em worried about that because i make these pics within 6 months Thanks for help...