Windows 10: Why not to use a Pirated copy of Windows 10

Discus and support Why not to use a Pirated copy of Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft was very strict on Genuine Copies of Windows a decade ago. Many consumers used to run Windows with crack, i.e., a pirated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Mar 11, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Why not to use a Pirated copy of Windows 10

Why not to use a Pirated copy of Windows 10 Windows-10-Pirated-Copy-100x100.png
    Why not to use a Pirated copy of Windows 10 Windows-10-Pirated-Copy-150x84.png Microsoft was very strict on Genuine Copies of Windows a decade ago. Many consumers used to run Windows with crack, i.e., a pirated copy of Windows because it wasn’t affordable. However, in the past few years, Microsoft went soft on [...]

This post Why not to use a Pirated copy of Windows 10 is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Mar 11, 2019
  2. P Ranga Win User

windows 10 pirated copy related

i am using a pirated copy of windows 10 64bit.is it safe to use a pirated copy.i am unable to update my windows using windows media creation tool,..etc tools.

please suggest what to do.

P Ranga, Mar 11, 2019
  3. karel Win User
    Downgrading from a pirated Windows OS

You've already mangled your existing operating system by upgrading to a pirated version of Windows 10. Use your Windows 8.1 disk to do a new installation of your original Windows 8.1 operating system. If you have saved the product key from your original Windows 8.1 operating system, then use that product key again to install Windows 8.1.

You can downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8, by following the instructions in the answers to this question: How can I downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8?. Why not downgrade the pirated Windows 10 to Windows 8 instead and then change the product key and upgrade legally back to Windows 10? There are two reasons for not doing it this way:

1. Your new Windows 10 can inherit problems from the pirated version of Windows 10.
    2. It's a two-step process to install Windows 8.1 and upgrade to Windows 10 instead of a four-step cumulative history: Windows 8.1 -> pirated Windows 10 -> downgrade pirated Windows 10 to Windows 8.1 -> upgrade to Windows 10. Even though the two-step method doesn't save any time, it still eliminates two unnecessary steps.

karel, Mar 11, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Why not to use a Pirated copy of Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Why Pirated copy

2. Uninstall Pirated Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstall Pirated Windows 10: Hello Community,I had recently taken my laptop to a service center, and they have installed a pirated version of windows 10 ony DELL. Is there any way I can uninstall it and install the free version of Windows 8.1? My laptop had a version 7 prior to this incident. Can anyone...
  3. Windows 10 genuine or pirated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 genuine or pirated: My windows is activated but I want to know if it's genuine or not, It was activated but due to some problems it got un activated so I used cmd to re activate it by using some commands....
  4. Pirated Windows 10 Formatting

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Pirated Windows 10 Formatting: Hello, I need to format my Windows 10 laptop, and I discovered that it was pirated because it was the Pro version, I currently am unable to afford an official Windows copy, and my laptop is running sluggishly, and my friend suggested that I could format it as it made his...
  5. Is this a pirated copy of Windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this a pirated copy of Windows?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/xXTotalHardnessXx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kp4kp5/is_this_a_pirated_copy_of_windows/
  6. Pirated Home N to Genuine Home Copy

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pirated Home N to Genuine Home Copy: I purchased a computer from a friend. The PC has Windows Home N installed and it appears to be a pirated copy. I have been using the computer and finally purchased a genuine OEM key. I want to remove the pirated copy and install the genuine copy. My question is related to...
  7. Pirated windows 10 pro

Pirated windows 10 pro: New hp pavillion 15 . I went to a technician to add ssd card and install os on ssd . He installed pirated version windows 10 pro in ssd card! Mine is windows 10 home which i goy inbuilt ! Can I downgrade from pirated windows 10pro which is in ssd card to windows 10home...
  8. How to change pirated copy of Windows 10 Pro VOLUME_KMSCLIENT channel to a Genuine or...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to change pirated copy of Windows 10 Pro VOLUME_KMSCLIENT channel to a Genuine or...: Hello Sir, I had Windows 7 before I got my Laptop repaired due to some issue in the hardware from a Computer Shop. When I received back the Laptop I found that they have installed WindowsR 10 Pro, Professional edition, VOLUME_KMSCLIENT which worked perfectly for only 6...
  9. transfering windows 10 license to pirated copy

transfering windows 10 license to pirated copy: our company recently bought secondhand laptop to replace an older one. but it looks like its in pirated version of windows, so i was asked to transfer the our legal license from soon to be retired laptop to our new but pirated one. i have my doubt since the device we;re...
  10. Using pirate copy with legitimate key.

Using pirate copy with legitimate key.: I have purchased a Lenovo thinkpad with a preinstalled win10, (and paid extra for the PRO version). Though now I reallize this is a horrible version. I'll skip the parts like that the control panel items are just illogically placed and impossible to find. The worst part is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pirate copy of windows 10

2. upgrade pirated windows 8 to windows 10

3. pirates and pearls not loading