Windows 10: Why Office Online is Now Simply Office

Discus and support Why Office Online is Now Simply Office in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Microsoft PowerPoint for the web featuring a new header. Microsoft has decided to retire the “Online” branding for the web version of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Why Office Online is Now Simply Office

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...ce/ba-p/760207

:)

Brink, Jul 24, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jul 24, 2019
  3. Open Office

I suggest you to run away from that. *Shadedshun :shadedshu:

Just a suggestion. *Roll Eyes Why Office Online is Now Simply Office :rolleyes:

Blue-Knight, Jul 24, 2019
  4. Kari Win User

Thema:

1. Why Office Online is Now Simply Office - Similar Threads - Why Office Online

2. where are my Microsoft Office online?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where are my Microsoft Office online?: I have MS Software on Microsoft user download site with product key, etc. I tried but it refused to show more than 3 months old search. then it says ShoppingI want my software BACK TO ME!! I am transfering to new hardware.give me exact web address where are my software...
  3. where are my Microsoft Office online?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    where are my Microsoft Office online?: I have MS Software on Microsoft user download site with product key, etc. I tried but it refused to show more than 3 months old search. then it says ShoppingI want my software BACK TO ME!! I am transfering to new hardware.give me exact web address where are my software...
  4. MS Office 365 and MS Office online.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Office 365 and MS Office online.: Are there any advantages to using MS Office online, if you have a 365 account. Besides the 1TB of space. Gort 142047
  5. MS Office Online issues 23 Sept 2019 Office

in Windows 10 News
    MS Office Online issues 23 Sept 2019 Office: Reports of emails not being sent and other issues with the online components of Office 365 Office 365 down? Current problems and outages | Downdetector 141053
  6. Now no office 365

Now no office 365: Has anIyone experienced irregularities while upgrading to w10. I was subscribed to office 365 before the switch and now noticed there's NOTHING. What happened and who do I lean on with my complaint? Any advice and or experience would be an assist. Thanks bill 21228
  7. office online or Libre office - which is better

office online or Libre office - which is better: My wife's W10 laptop has now closed its free time on word and requires her to purchase it. I'm wondering which of the free ones would be best for her. She only tends to write up her CV and some report work on an occasional basis. I've been wondering about Office on line or...
  8. Visio Online Now Available to Office 365 Commercial Customers

in Windows 10 News
    Visio Online Now Available to Office 365 Commercial Customers: This year at the Microsoft Ignite conference in Orlando, Microsoft presented several new product capabilities that extend the Microsoft 365 solution set—including a greater emphasis on cloud-first technologies. Visio Online is one of Microsoft’s newest solutions that further...
  9. New accessibility enhancements for Office Online

in Windows 10 News
    New accessibility enhancements for Office Online: When we first built Office Online, we worked hard to make the suite accessible to blind and low vision users by using a new web accessibility standard called WAI-ARIA. While this web standard has allowed Office Online to be usable with a screen reader, we’ve made some further...
  10. What’s new in Office Online—featuring Insights for Office

in Windows 10 News
    What’s new in Office Online—featuring Insights for Office: The Office Online team has been busy adding integration across Microsoft Cloud services and extending the capabilities of what you can do with Office in your favorite browser. A number of powerful features have either been rolled out recently or are beginning to roll out now....