Windows 10: Why oh why do these tiles ALWAYS change position? Why do I need to spend my time trying to...

Discus and support Why oh why do these tiles ALWAYS change position? Why do I need to spend my time trying to... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/everwonderedhow [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/everwonderedhow, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Why oh why do these tiles ALWAYS change position? Why do I need to spend my time trying to...

/u/everwonderedhow, Jan 19, 2021

2. Tile fixing

This what we used before to arrange the tiles to our liking. Now when we restart the computer all tiles are stacked on the left and NOT how we left them. Something has changed. Is there some way to "lock" the tiles in the way we we left them?

Sandgnattoo, Jan 19, 2021
  3. Paolo Mag Win User
    Tile fixing

Hello,

Moving tiles in the Start menu is one of the features that Windows 10 users are able to do to organize the applications that you are using. For us to assist you on how you'll be able to arrange or move your tiles in the Start menu, kindly follow the simple
    steps listed below:

• Click on the Start Menu. It's the Windows icon in the bottom left corner.
    • Click and hold on the tile you want to move.
    • Drag the tile to the position you want.
    • Let go.

Hope this information is helpful.

Paolo Mag, Jan 19, 2021
  4. Why oh why do these tiles ALWAYS change position? Why do I need to spend my time trying to...

How do you see the Pictures tile background image?

These steps will change the background of the tile:

• Open up pictures by clicking the tile
    • in the pictures screen (which says all, date and favorites) tap and hold until a window pops up
    • Choose Change background
    • Select the desired picture form synced pictures or camera roll
    • Position the square exactly how you would like to the picture to appear (it's the size of the "pictures tile")
    • When done select the tick to acknowledge on the bottom of the screen
    • Return to your home screen and check the pictures tile Why oh why do these tiles ALWAYS change position? Why do I need to spend my time trying to... :)

Dieter Wijckmans, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

Why oh why do these tiles ALWAYS change position? Why do I need to spend my time trying to...

1. Why oh why do these tiles ALWAYS change position? Why do I need to spend my time trying to... - Similar Threads - Why why tiles

2. Why oh why

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why oh why: We're in my Toshiba C850 is my product key located https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-oh-why/84e947a5-dae6-4f26-942d-8c719f877e72
  3. Why oh why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why oh why: We're in my Toshiba C850 is my product key located https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-oh-why/84e947a5-dae6-4f26-942d-8c719f877e72
  4. Why do I need to change power settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I need to change power settings?: Hello,I usually use the clock app on Windows 11 when I exercise. Today, when I clicked on it, I get the message below. However, I don't think that there is anything wrong with my laptop battery. Any help or suggestions as to what this means?...
  5. Why do I need to change power settings?

Why do I need to change power settings?: Hello,I usually use the clock app on Windows 11 when I exercise. Today, when I clicked on it, I get the message below. However, I don't think that there is anything wrong with my laptop battery. Any help or suggestions as to what this means?...
  6. Why do I always need reconnecting to fix my ping issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I always need reconnecting to fix my ping issue: So, I have been recently facing internet issue that I need to reconnect from my wifi connection. Its really frustrating to always do these things every like an hour or so. What could be the problem and how to fix..Thanks....
  7. Why do I always need reconnecting to fix my ping issue

Why do I always need reconnecting to fix my ping issue: So, I have been recently facing internet issue that I need to reconnect from my wifi connection. Its really frustrating to always do these things every like an hour or so. What could be the problem and how to fix..Thanks....
  8. Why do I have to change my password each time

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why do I have to change my password each time: Each time I want to open Microsoft they tell me my password is incorrect when I have just changed it. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-have-to-change-my-password-each-time/ac3a5b68-978b-43d9-8ea3-94cc8380dd0a"
  9. Why Oh Why Is This Happening All The Time

in Windows 10 Support
    Why Oh Why Is This Happening All The Time: Hi peeps, can you help? I run Revo Uninstaller and do a junk scan to remove, er, junk. But I have noticed that this always is in the list despite deleting... [img] I have tried, to reinstall Mail & Calender as suggested on some forums to no avail. I have also tried to...
  10. Windows 10.... why oh why

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10.... why oh why: So I bought my laptop in Hong Kong and brought it home to australia... with windows 8... seemed to have no issues... so lets upgrade to windows 10... sure that'll be cool it's free.... ... suppose to be better than 7, 8 and 8.1.... HA...So now my audio seems to mute itself...