Windows 10: Why on EARTH does MICROSOFT SUPPORT NOT HELP US WITH THESE UPDATE PROBLEMS?VOLKER

Discus and support Why on EARTH does MICROSOFT SUPPORT NOT HELP US WITH THESE UPDATE PROBLEMS?VOLKER in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; NO help from MICROSOFT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by volkerschalike, Jan 23, 2023.

1. Why on EARTH does MICROSOFT SUPPORT NOT HELP US WITH THESE UPDATE PROBLEMS?VOLKER

NO help from MICROSOFT

:)

volkerschalike, Jan 23, 2023
  2. bro67 Win User

Cannot Install Google Earth

It is a known problem for a long time with the Google cache installer. Look for this key
    • HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Google\Update\Clients in the registry and delete the associated key for GE.
    Update Google Earth Pro - Google Earth Help Try the 32bit vs 64bit installer.

bro67, Jan 23, 2023
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Google Earth Pro... for who?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• When you say, “I found the Chrome version too limiting, so I downloaded a copy” Did you download a copy of Google Chrome or download Google Earth?
    • What happens when you try to move the Earth?
    • Do you get any error message/code?

However, I suggest you to refer the section Stop Earth from spinning
    from the article
    Fix Google Earth errors
    provided by Google and instead of unchecking put a check mark for the option Enable Controller.

For any installation related issues with Google Earth, please refer the article

Install & uninstall Google Earth Pro

For versions of Google Earth, you can refer the link
    Google Earth

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 23, 2023
  4. malware Win User

Why on EARTH does MICROSOFT SUPPORT NOT HELP US WITH THESE UPDATE PROBLEMS?VOLKER

Microsoft and Dassault Systèmes Launch Microsoft Virtual Earth -3DVIA

Dassault Systèmes (DS), a world leader in 3-D and product life-cycle management (PLM) solutions, and Microsoft Corp. today launched Microsoft Virtual Earth -3DVIA (Technology Preview). This free online application, developed by Dassault Systèmes, allows consumers to imagine and create realistic 3-D models — such as of buildings and structures — then share them through Microsoft Virtual Earth and online communities.

“Virtual Earth -3DVIA users will be able to build a world that mixes their future projects and ideas with real-life places, buildings and structures,” said Lynne Wilson, senior vice president and general manager of 3DVIA at Dassault Systèmes. “Through Microsoft’s online geographic location mapping technology and our 3-D modeling and realistic visualization know-how, we have created a new level of realism within Virtual Earth that provides an unrestricted freedom for creativity and innovation.”

Users can download Virtual Earth -3DVIA for free and immediately begin using the fun, easy-to-use and intuitive application. Virtual Earth -3DVIA allows anyone to do the following with their ideas:
    • Create. With just a few clicks, users can easily design a 3-D model of their house, favorite building or any structure, then select from different visualization options, textures and colors to give their 3-D model a style of its own.
    • Publish. Users can upload their 3-D models to Virtual Earth, specifying an address or neighborhood so they can experience the model within a real-life context.
    • Share. Users can add their 3-D model to collections, and share it with friends and colleagues through Web communities.
    “Our alliance with Dassault Systèmes, a company that has 26 years of technology experience in 3-D modeling, will help us bring a new level of realism to Virtual Earth,” said Stephen Lawler, general manager of Virtual Earth at Microsoft. “Microsoft is committed to delivering the highest-quality product for our Virtual Earth customers, and this enhancement is another step toward fulfilling that commitment.”

Virtual Earth -3DVIA is being released as a technology preview to allow community feedback before the next release of the product. More information about Virtual Earth -3DVIA is available online at Karten.

Source: Microsoft

malware, Jan 23, 2023
Thema:

Why on EARTH does MICROSOFT SUPPORT NOT HELP US WITH THESE UPDATE PROBLEMS?VOLKER

1. Why on EARTH does MICROSOFT SUPPORT NOT HELP US WITH THESE UPDATE PROBLEMS?VOLKER - Similar Threads - Why EARTH does

2. Why on EARTH does MICROSOFT SUPPORT NOT HELP US WITH THESE UPDATE PROBLEMS?VOLKER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why on EARTH does MICROSOFT SUPPORT NOT HELP US WITH THESE UPDATE PROBLEMS?VOLKER: NO help from MICROSOFT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-on-earth-does-microsoft-support-not-help-us/099bd20a-ce2a-49bf-9f2d-7b607ff1943c
  3. Why on EARTH does MICROSOFT SUPPORT NOT HELP US WITH THESE UPDATE PROBLEMS?VOLKER

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why on EARTH does MICROSOFT SUPPORT NOT HELP US WITH THESE UPDATE PROBLEMS?VOLKER: NO help from MICROSOFT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-on-earth-does-microsoft-support-not-help-us/099bd20a-ce2a-49bf-9f2d-7b607ff1943c
  4. WHY DOES MICROSOFT SUPPORT SUCK ****?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY DOES MICROSOFT SUPPORT SUCK ****?: Literally i had to call in to work today because my internet was down, and My computer was on some ****. All i needed was to talk to someone. I call and they say "Support has moved online to cut down wait ques. Go onlinem, Good bye" and i HAVE TO **** WAIT IN A CUE TO GET...
  5. WHY DOES MICROSOFT SUPPORT SUCK ****?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHY DOES MICROSOFT SUPPORT SUCK ****?: Literally i had to call in to work today because my internet was down, and My computer was on some ****. All i needed was to talk to someone. I call and they say "Support has moved online to cut down wait ques. Go onlinem, Good bye" and i HAVE TO **** WAIT IN A CUE TO GET...
  6. Why does Microsoft hate us having home networks???

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does Microsoft hate us having home networks???: Yet again Microsoft is messing about with my computers and removing my ability to have a home network, Every few days they push a update onto my 9 machines which turns OFF the ability for the machines to see each other on my LAN network so I am unable to copy files around the...
  7. Why does Microsoft hate us having home networks???

Why does Microsoft hate us having home networks???: Another update and yet again my small home network of 6 Win 10 machines, 5 NAS servers is trashed!! I can only see the NAS servers none of the Win 10 machines will see each other or share files so its another round of resetting things on the machines like SMB settings which...
  8. Why does microsoft hate us having networks??

Why does microsoft hate us having networks??: YESTERDAY YET ANOTHER UPDATE WAS FORCED UPON MY COMPUTERS WHICH SHUT DOWN MY NETWORK ONLY A SMALL ONE COMPRISING OF 6 MACHINES AND 5 NAS UNITS AND PRINTERS BY RESETTING EVERYTHING BACK TO WHAT IT WAS MONTHS AGO MEANING I HAD TO WASTE 2 HOURS OF MY TIME RESETTING EVERYTHING...
  9. Contact Us - Microsoft Support

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Contact Us - Microsoft Support: I am sent to Microsoft Support to "Contact Us", but besides calling tech support in another country, I can't find where to speak to a person. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-us-microsoft-support/d27c267b-a341-4c1d-adf8-9161b447310a
  10. Why Does Microsoft Hate the US Military and US Citizens Abroad? An APO question

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why Does Microsoft Hate the US Military and US Citizens Abroad? An APO question: Why does Microsoft so vehemently hate US military members and US citizens living abroad on diplomatic or other assignments? It would almost be funny if it weren't so concerning. As I've tried unauccessfully to add an APO billing address, I've been told that you can't add...