Windows 10: Why Outlook not exporting email folders, urgent help!

Discus and support Why Outlook not exporting email folders, urgent help! in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; My Outlook [img] OS Windows 10 (Japanese) Hi, I want to export email folder as PST file if possible contacts also. I have also read and done... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Ari94, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Ari94 Win User

Why Outlook not exporting email folders, urgent help!

My Outlook
    Why Outlook not exporting email folders, urgent help! [​IMG]

OS Windows 10 (Japanese)

Hi, I want to export email folder as PST file if possible contacts also. I have also read and done precisely as mentioned in your tutorial of Export Outlook 2016 Email, Contacts, and Calendar to PST file
    Export Outlook 2016 Email, Contacts, and Calendar to PST file
    but when I look inside the folder that is empty. I have tried to export on external drive as well as on computer but no avail.

I shall be thankful if someone would guide me.
    Thank you

NOTE: My Internet provider email account is added in to the MS Outlook, which receive and send emails. I do got Outlook account but I rarely use that. Does this information matter to solve my problem?

:)

Ari94, Aug 10, 2019

2. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Aug 10, 2019
  3. Alicia J Win User
    How do I get Outlook 2010 to export the correct address book

I have three options listed in Outlook when I try to export a CSV contact list from the address book.. Myself, another person, and the 'Outlook Data File'. I am the default person.

When you open the address book, the choice that has the current contacts is my name-contacts. When you go to the export file section, it is called suggested contacts. If I export this file and open it in excel, it shows names and street addresses with no email address listed. There are also names in the file that are no longer in my address book.

How do I get the address book to export the current list from my address book, and how do I get the excel file to show the email address?

Alicia J, Aug 10, 2019
  4. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Why Outlook not exporting email folders, urgent help! [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Why Outlook not exporting email folders, urgent help! - Similar Threads - Why Outlook exporting

2. Exporting People to Outlook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Exporting People to Outlook: how do I export Windows 10 Contacts the People app.. to Outlook. Thanks, Lou https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exporting-people-to-outlook/4793faee-4b3e-4db4-bd39-2b5e79a68c49
  3. Lost Outlook email folders.

Lost Outlook email folders.: My Outlook email apparently updated last night and now I am missing almost all Folders. I need a FIX!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-outlook-email-folders/972bbf0c-5bfb-4201-82d0-e9f226ff0b94
  4. Export outlook tasks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Export outlook tasks: Hello, I was wondering if I can export outlook tasks? I have 100s of tasks on outlook and I want my colleague to follow them while I'm away. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/export-outlook-tasks/04dde9e6-e5ae-43eb-8a5b-d1be4b3ae3d3
  5. Outlook email folders

Outlook email folders: I am getting cannot open your default email folders in outlook 2010 running in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-email-folders/41f44c0c-1e70-491e-8618-ee7a2392ffde
  6. Export folders from Windows Live Mail to Outlook

Export folders from Windows Live Mail to Outlook: Hi, Up until now I have been using Windows Live Mail WLM to receive, send and store my emails. However, after changing my password for security reasons my Live Mail will no longer work. I have Outlook installed on my PC so I intend to start using that instead. However, I...
  7. Exporting Windows Live Mail emails to Outlook 2016

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Exporting Windows Live Mail emails to Outlook 2016: I recently went with Microsoft Office 365 and when trying to export emails from Windows Live Mail to Outlook 2016 desktop client using Microsoft Exchange, an error message states there's no email program associated to perform the action and directs me to create an association...
  8. How do I export email folders from Windows 10 Mail app to Outlook?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I export email folders from Windows 10 Mail app to Outlook?: I have been using Windows 10 Mail app for a few months but I'd like to start using Outlook. How do I export all of my email and folders from Windows 10 Mail app to Outlook?...
  9. exporting emails

exporting emails: How to export emails from windows 10 to dvd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exporting-emails/0aa5540f-d533-43da-8fae-b9d4a6042f93"
  10. Need help deleting folders *URGENT*

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help deleting folders *URGENT*: Alright, so recent I downloaded CCleaner cause I heard good things and it snuck in the Avast anti-virus download without me looking. For the longest time I truely didn't care but ever since then my computer kept being bogged down and slow. I looked into things and it turned...