Windows 10: WHY Photo and Video Triming not Working

Discus and support WHY Photo and Video Triming not Working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows , you are a piece of ****... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sirolalo, Mar 27, 2021.

1. Sirolalo Win User

WHY Photo and Video Triming not Working

Windows , you are a piece of ****

:)

Sirolalo, Mar 27, 2021

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Mar 27, 2021
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Mar 27, 2021
  4. WHY Photo and Video Triming not Working

Logitech C920 takes photos but won't record video

Yes it does, but the setting appears o.k.

WHY Photo and Video Triming not Working [​IMG]

But why does it say last access 3 days ago when I've been messing with it today?

- - - Updated - - -

This is the program folder. Where is the actual app to include in the permissions list?

- - - Updated - - -

I have added Skype to the list and now that works, but the camera app will still not record video, and Capture will not open

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for all your help so far. I’m going to take a step back from this and start again.

I’ve had my present machine since March 2018.
    The Windows version is 10.0.19041.488 and it’s had Bitdefender from Day 1.

The webcam has always worked happily as a plug-and-play device without me having to download anything, and as recently as April this year it was still doing so.

A few days ago I went to use it and discovered the problem I’ve been describing – that I can take stills but not record video. Except once! Then it failed again before I could discover what made it work.

Therefore I am going to suggest to myself that I should try a system restore if I can find a suitable point to go back to.

- - - Updated - - -

Well that's not going to work, as there are no restore points. On previous machines I've had restore points were set automatically if you made changes such as installing new software, but it appears this one is not set up that way.

So what next? I do have a backup on a memory stick that was supplied with the machine.

blueherring, Mar 27, 2021
Thema:

WHY Photo and Video Triming not Working

1. WHY Photo and Video Triming not Working - Similar Threads - WHY Photo Video

2. Edit in photos video editing not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Edit in photos video editing not working: This problem is oddly specific, as I can't find anyone else with the same problem.Im trying to cut some videos down with "Edit in photos" and when I try to save it to a new folder, it just sits on the loading screen. Nothing happens, I've tried everything and nothing seems to...
  3. Edit in photos video editing not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edit in photos video editing not working: This problem is oddly specific, as I can't find anyone else with the same problem.Im trying to cut some videos down with "Edit in photos" and when I try to save it to a new folder, it just sits on the loading screen. Nothing happens, I've tried everything and nothing seems to...
  4. Edit in photos video editing not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Save photos from video not working

Save photos from video not working: I want to save a photo from my video for my YouTube thumbnail but it always loads and doesn't finish[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/save-photos-from-video-not-working/e4e04bab-ff3b-4bc1-bf94-031f8af77505
  6. Photos App not working for video editing

Photos App not working for video editing: After spending an hour editing a video, when I tried to complete it like I have many times I got an error message about disk space. I have plenty of disk space so I did a restart. I tried to complete the video again and got error message 0x887A0005 that I need to update my...
  7. Photos and Videos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos and Videos: I have 2 questions about 2 different programs: Does anyone know if there is a way to download more than 1 photo or video at a time from Facebook ???? That would be from either a new recent post, a post that has not been saved and/or from a saved post. I will say that the...
  8. Microsoft Photos - Photo Video Help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Photos - Photo Video Help: I am putting together a photo video for parents anniversary party. Includes hundreds of photos. By default initial duration of each photo was 3 seconds. I was playing around with music and selected sync photo length to beat. This altered ALL of the photo lengths. I wanted to...
  9. Photos Video

Photos Video: I am making a video on Photos. It is 45 mins. long. How do I add music (Photos only allows one song)? How do I save it on a stick? Cheers, Christine Marcoux *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  10. Windows photos video export not working!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows photos video export not working!: Finally finished a video project using photos and now it wont let me save or export the video! I choose the medium setting on export and then it starts to save until it reaches 17% through and it comes up with a message saying ‘something went wrong. We couldn’t export your...