Windows 10: Why? Please someone explain or run me through some troubleshooting methods

Discus and support Why? Please someone explain or run me through some troubleshooting methods in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Hppgoogo [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Hppgoogo, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Why? Please someone explain or run me through some troubleshooting methods

/u/Hppgoogo, Jan 4, 2021

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 4, 2021
  3. Windows wireless service is not running on this computer?

Hi,

Thank you for updating us. It must be unfortunate that you are still facing the same issue. Let me help you.

I suggest you to perform below mentioned troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run the Network Adapter troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select View all on the top left corner.

• Click on Network Adapter.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2: Update driver manually.

I suggest you to update the Network Adapter from the Device Manager.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on Start button and click on Device Manager.

• Extend Network adapters driver from the list.

• Right click on the Network driver and click on
      Update driver Software
    Check if it helps to resolve the issue.

I hope the information helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Jan 4, 2021
  4. Why? Please someone explain or run me through some troubleshooting methods

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

Why? Please someone explain or run me through some troubleshooting methods

1. Why? Please someone explain or run me through some troubleshooting methods - Similar Threads - Why Please someone

2. Can someone please explain the reason for this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone please explain the reason for this: Now come on the MSN how does my comment NOT meet your guidelines, are you people seriously having a laugh, Talk about gagging normal words. Or is this just me not getting to grips with the English language even though I am 51 years old and pulled an A in English on my GSCE...
  3. Can someone please explain the reason for this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone please explain the reason for this: Now come on the MSN how does my comment NOT meet your guidelines, are you people seriously having a laugh, Talk about gagging normal words. Or is this just me not getting to grips with the English language even though I am 51 years old and pulled an A in English on my GSCE...
  4. Can someone please explain to me why EVERY Windows update totally sucks?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone please explain to me why EVERY Windows update totally sucks?: Every single time my Windows OS updates - be it a minor thing or a full version upgrade - it completely hoses my keyboard. I have to go through multiple restarts before it finally starts behaving properly and actually typing the keys I'm touching in real time rather than...
  5. Can someone please explain to me why EVERY Windows update totally sucks?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone please explain to me why EVERY Windows update totally sucks?: Every single time my Windows OS updates - be it a minor thing or a full version upgrade - it completely hoses my keyboard. I have to go through multiple restarts before it finally starts behaving properly and actually typing the keys I'm touching in real time rather than...
  6. Can someone please explain me this...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone please explain me this...: I have a Xbox One S Wireless Controller for Windows 10 (Bluetooth + WiFi adapter). The example game is Shadow of the Tomb Raider. I have a MSI MEG Z390 Motherboard with a case which has 4x USB 2.0, 4x USB 3.1 ports in the back and 2x USB 3.1 ports on the front panel. The...
  7. Can someone explain hard drive partitions to me please.

Can someone explain hard drive partitions to me please.: These are the current partitions i have on my hard drive. https://ibb.co/PQrD7Mz I bought my PC pre built years ago so they would have been setup by the company who made it. I would like to format my hard drive and do a clean windows install, do i have to set up these...
  8. Can someone explain this to me?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can someone explain this to me?: [ATTACH] Turned on my laptop and got this notification. Is there something I should do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-explain-this-to-me/8e96668f-8d35-46ef-b971-4e07b2194af5
  9. Can someone please explain these netstat results to me?

Can someone please explain these netstat results to me?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JimmyDingus321 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gl6sbq/can_someone_please_explain_these_netstat_results/
  10. can someone explain this please

in Windows 10 Customization
    can someone explain this please: I set my folder views to a certain view: details, group by type and sort by date modified. Why is it I can hit the apply to all folders button this view, all my folders look the same, I can literally open and close the folder and it has the same view, I can do this everyday...