Windows 10: Why privacy setting and third party app setting being over ridden.

Discus and support Why privacy setting and third party app setting being over ridden. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a sony vaio, the touch pad is broken. I uninstalled the synaptic driver and blocked it from reinstalling years ago. You keep changing and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DrewDunn, Oct 3, 2018.

1. DrewDunn Win User

Why privacy setting and third party app setting being over ridden.

I have a sony vaio, the touch pad is broken. I uninstalled the synaptic driver and blocked it from reinstalling years ago. You keep changing and blocking the ability to stop it from being re-downloaded and installed. I have again had to spend 3 hours undoing your ****. there is no software setting from sony that let's me disable it,there is only a button that will randomly fail and suddenly the touchpad is on again. I have the advanced third party driver download set to no but just ignore it and down load and install it anyway. Is there a way to put a stop to your f-ups.

:)

DrewDunn, Oct 3, 2018
  2. Maxxette Win User

Camera Privacy settings, how to add another app to the list or third party app.

Dear all,

in the settings, privacy, camera, there's a list of apps to define access to the device. My question is, how to add some other app to that list that will use the camera, like a third party app or legacy app.

Many thanks.

Maxxette, Oct 3, 2018
  3. facebook privacy settings

at the top is the settings by your name once logged in. There are privacy settings for each section too.

sneekypeet, Oct 3, 2018
  4. Highdown Win User

Windows 10 Settings App Search Not working

Thank you for providing some suggestions.

I performed step 1, and at the end of the test, it reported "No changes or updates are necessary."

I then performed step 2 and received the same message at the end of the test.

After running the two tests above, I opened up Settings and typed "privacy", which should show some help categories (It does on my other Windows 10 computers). However, on the one computer there is no help information. It states "No result for privacy".
    It appears the Settings app help information list is empty or not found. Typing a single character, e.g., 'p', into the search box displays "No result for p".

Any further suggestions are welcome.

Is there a convenient way to have windows 10 try to repair itself without uninstalling my software and/or loosing all of my personal data.

Regards...

Highdown, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

1. Why privacy setting and third party app setting being over ridden. - Similar Threads - Why privacy setting

2. install third party apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    install third party apps: instal third party apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-third-party-apps/04e3528a-0b11-41df-b58c-eb32289aee08
  3. install third party apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    install third party apps: instal third party apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-third-party-apps/04e3528a-0b11-41df-b58c-eb32289aee08
  4. Setting up Third-Party apps in Windows Kiosk Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting up Third-Party apps in Windows Kiosk Mode: I would like to know if there is a way to set up third party apps in the Windows kiosk mode without using an external software. Right now, when I select apps in the assigned apps sections, the list only includes Windows apps. I was wondering if there was an alternate way to...
  5. Setting up Third-Party apps in Windows Kiosk Mode

Setting up Third-Party apps in Windows Kiosk Mode: I would like to know if there is a way to set up third party apps in the Windows kiosk mode without using an external software. Right now, when I select apps in the assigned apps sections, the list only includes Windows apps. I was wondering if there was an alternate way to...
  6. Setting up Third-Party apps in Windows Kiosk Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Why can I not set a third-party application as my calculator default?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can I not set a third-party application as my calculator default?: Why can I not set a third-party application as my calculator default?I want to set the HP Prime as my only calculator and therefore my only calculator in Windows 11 on PC.The HP Prime has been downloaded and works without fault no corrupted files....
  8. Why can I not set a third-party application as my calculator default?

Why can I not set a third-party application as my calculator default?: Why can I not set a third-party application as my calculator default?I want to set the HP Prime as my only calculator and therefore my only calculator in Windows 11 on PC.The HP Prime has been downloaded and works without fault no corrupted files....
  9. Privacy Settings - App permissions, why two settings for basically the same?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Privacy Settings - App permissions, why two settings for basically the same?: Hello everybody, in the Privacy Settings under App permissions there are basically three settings for every sub-item: Allow access to xyz on this device. Allow apps to access xyz and choose which apps can access xyz. What's the difference between the first two? With...
  10. What is Background app setting on privacy setting?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is Background app setting on privacy setting?: Hi Sirs, may I check what is the background app setting for on privacy setting? What does it benefit? Can it spoil the laptops or computers, if I turn each of them off?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. privacy settings to allow third party app to use mic windows 10