Windows 10: Why s mode UK.

Discus and support Why s mode UK. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I set up to go, a lot of laptops, and this "s" mode is not helping, security at all.You can not put " Microsoft office" Norton, McAfee, Google, on,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by carolinesmith7, May 16, 2022.

1. Why s mode UK.

Hi,I set up to go, a lot of laptops, and this "s" mode is not helping, security at all.You can not put " Microsoft office" Norton, McAfee, Google, on, untill you have removed this, "smode" so you need the customers account to DO So! But then you are asking for their data, which some do not like giving over.There is no point on having "s mode" you can not operate the laptop, you , it is a pain to remove, and also,To create a recovery media now, you need to go though the lengthy process of joining the internet first!! What's thats about, Switch back to old way of set up, after country, agree th

:)

carolinesmith7, May 16, 2022

2. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, May 16, 2022
  3. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 16, 2022
  4. Arun B J Win User

Why s mode UK.

Cortana isn't showing up on my laptop. REGION -UK

Hi karan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open windows / settings
    • Select time & language settings
    • Open region and language
    • Set Country & region to "UK"
    • Add Language "English UK" and set as default by clicking on "English UK", "Set as default"
    • Click on "English UK" and select "options"
    • Install Language pack, and speech pack
    • Click on " SPEECH" in the menu and select "ENGLISH UK"
    • Then enable Cortana from the search box / settings

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, May 16, 2022
Thema:

Why s mode UK.

1. Why s mode UK. - Similar Threads - Why mode

2. WiFi still working even tho airplane mode is on? Why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi still working even tho airplane mode is on? Why?: I’m having the same issue right right now. I’m on the Internet and I’ll even film it so approve it and I’m not connected to ethernet. I’m on Wi-Fi Internet and yeah sure is on there. Airplane mode on airplanes right there in the corner and I’m scrolling in the Internet I’m on...
  3. WiFi still working even tho airplane mode is on? Why?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi still working even tho airplane mode is on? Why?: I’m having the same issue right right now. I’m on the Internet and I’ll even film it so approve it and I’m not connected to ethernet. I’m on Wi-Fi Internet and yeah sure is on there. Airplane mode on airplanes right there in the corner and I’m scrolling in the Internet I’m on...
  4. WiFi still working even tho airplane mode is on? Why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why is it that when windows 10 wants to update it will wake my pc out of sleep mode at random?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is it that when windows 10 wants to update it will wake my pc out of sleep mode at random?: Whenever windows wants to do its 13th update this week it will not let the pc stay asleep. If it wants to update and the system is put in sleep mode it will wake up on its own volition. I shouldn't have to root around in services and logs to get it to stop. This has persisted...
  6. Why is my computer so zoomed in after i put it in sleep mode?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is my computer so zoomed in after i put it in sleep mode?: I had never had this kind of problem before, anytime i put it to sleep and turned it on nothing happened. But today when i put it to sleep and went to walk my dog when i came back the screen was zoomed in so much and also i have 3 monitors. Ive tried fixing the resolution but...
  7. Why is it that when windows 10 wants to update it will wake my pc out of sleep mode at random?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is it that when windows 10 wants to update it will wake my pc out of sleep mode at random?: Whenever windows wants to do its 13th update this week it will not let the pc stay asleep. If it wants to update and the system is put in sleep mode it will wake up on its own volition. I shouldn't have to root around in services and logs to get it to stop. This has persisted...
  8. Why is it that when windows 10 wants to update it will wake my pc out of sleep mode at random?

9. How to diagnose why desktop is entering "away mode" instead of entering sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to diagnose why desktop is entering "away mode" instead of entering sleep: Hi all,When I click on sleep from the start menu, sometimes my desktop will enter "away mode" according to even viewer instead of going to sleep. This is very annoying as I have to use hibernate instead of sleep which takes a while to wake up from.Once my desktop has been on...
  10. How to diagnose why desktop is entering "away mode" instead of entering sleep

How to diagnose why desktop is entering "away mode" instead of entering sleep: Hi all,When I click on sleep from the start menu, sometimes my desktop will enter "away mode" according to even viewer instead of going to sleep. This is very annoying as I have to use hibernate instead of sleep which takes a while to wake up from.Once my desktop has been on...