Windows 10: Why screen doesn't lock while watching video?

Discus and support Why screen doesn't lock while watching video? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Why screen doesn't lock while watching video? Which service stops screen from getting locked while playing videos ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AgaciAvinas, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Why screen doesn't lock while watching video?

Why screen doesn't lock while watching video?

Which service stops screen from getting locked while playing videos ?

:)

AgaciAvinas, Dec 13, 2018
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Dec 13, 2018
  3. Windows Spotlight doesn`t turn on

Hello

I was trying to turn on windows spotlight for my lock screen background in windows 10 v1709 build 16299.125, But it doesn`t turn on. I click on windows spotlight, It changes to spotlight, But not the preview picture, Then I come out from settings, again
    go in for lock screen background change, But the background is again on picture! I`ve done every thing to fix it, Nothing changed. Help me please

Amirali Salimi, Dec 13, 2018
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Can't watch videos on Win 10

Hi,

Please assist me with the following information related to this issue:

• Which web browser are you using to watch online videos?
    • Do you receive any error message?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    If you are using Internet Explorer to watch online videos, I suggest you to
    follow the steps mentioned in the following link and check:Why won't videos play in Internet Explorer?

Note: The above mentioned article contains steps to reset IE. Resetting Internet Explorer's settings is not reversible. After a reset, all previous settings in IE are lost and cannot
    be recovered.

Please reply us with the required information along with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Yaqub K, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

1. Why screen doesn't lock while watching video? - Similar Threads - Why screen doesn't

2. PC blue screened while watching video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC blue screened while watching video: My PC blue screened and got this error in the event logs:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000119 0x0000000000000002, 0xffffffffc000000d, 0xffffc884edcb78e0, 0xffff93092f4586a0. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\122023-7406-01.dmp....
  3. PC blue screened while watching video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC blue screened while watching video: My PC blue screened and got this error in the event logs:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000119 0x0000000000000002, 0xffffffffc000000d, 0xffffc884edcb78e0, 0xffff93092f4586a0. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\122023-7406-01.dmp....
  4. Problem with Audio while Watching Video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Audio while Watching Video: In my case when iam watch a specific series some videos in 5 minutes after the sound gone only i well listening The backround musicAND SAME VIDEO I WATCH MY ANOTHER DEVICE THAT WELL SOUND IS EXITs WHY THIS PROBLEM...
  5. PC freezes while watching videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes while watching videos: Hi. I have been having this issue for a few weeks. Whenever I watch a video, my pc will randomly freeze up after sometime sometimes immediately but usually every 10-20 minutes. It happens with any video platform I tried: youtube & netflix in both Chrome and Edge, and also VLC...
  6. PC freezes while watching videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC freezes while watching videos: Hi. I have been having this issue for a few weeks. Whenever I watch a video, my pc will randomly freeze up after sometime sometimes immediately but usually every 10-20 minutes. It happens with any video platform I tried: youtube & netflix in both Chrome and Edge, and also VLC...
  7. Windows Blue Screen while watching YouTube video

Windows Blue Screen while watching YouTube video: I was watching a YouTube video on Chrome on my computer, when the audio froze and my computer blue screened shortly after. But the video portion of the screen was still there, just a little darker, so it covered the entire blue screen message, and I wasn't able to make out...
  8. Blue screen while watching videos or surfing on browser

Blue screen while watching videos or surfing on browser: Hi everyone, I have blue screen issue for a long time. I got it on those times; - while playing games csgo,pubg 4-5 times - while watching videos on twitch,youtube,mpc player. 4-5 times - while using twitter on Mozilla Firefox Browser 1 times - while listening music...
  9. Screen blacking out while watching videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen blacking out while watching videos: Hi . When watching videos on my laptop (hp envy x360) The screen continues to black out while the sound plays in the background. I am unsure whether it is a faulty driver or I need to update my laptop ? Hope you can help Thanks...
  10. Cant watch video while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant watch video while gaming: Hi, Dont know if this is the right place to post this but i give it a try. I am unable to watch a movie or look at youtube videos when i am gaming at the same time. The symptom is that the video laggs but the audio is fine sometimes. its like its dropping frames but when i...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lock screen while watching video windows 10