Windows 10: why screenshot running continously?

Discus and support why screenshot running continously? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; why screen shot running all time?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by tonynelson4, Jul 23, 2020.

1. why screenshot running continously?

why screen shot running all time?

:)

tonynelson4, Jul 23, 2020
  2. rmanasa Win User

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Aug 1, 2020
  3. screenshot function is not working

Hello,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open File Explorer and click on This PC in the left navigation pane.
    • Navigate to the location: C:\Users\<Username>\Pictures\Screenshots.
    • Right click on the Screenshots folder and select Properties.
    • Click on the Location tab in the Properties Window.
    • Change the location to the desired location and click on Move.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Juzar_Ali Win User

why screenshot running continously?

Screenshots

Hi,

To get better clarity on the issue please answer the questions below:

• Which Screenshot are you referring to?
    • Are you using any third party application?
    • Since when are you facing the issue?
    • Did you made any recent changes to your PC?

Meanwhile, I suggest you to go to task manager and check if you see any unknown applications running.

Please get back to us with the above information so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

why screenshot running continously?

1. why screenshot running continously? - Similar Threads - why screenshot running

2. Getting BSoD continously with bugcheck

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting BSoD continously with bugcheck: When I open my computer after a shutdown, I keep getting BSoD continously. After a short while, it stopped and my computer works just fine. I checked Event Viewer and here is the bugcheck code. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff8050cdf1dfa,...
  3. Fan running Continously

Fan running Continously: I purchased this laptop a week ago. Yesterday I received a message stating that my downloads were not complete or maybe the message stated that I needed to complete an update. Either way, I clicked it and almost immediately the fan began running loudly and nonstop. I have no...
  4. screenshots

in Windows 10 Customization
    screenshots: How do I put screen shots on OneDrive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screenshots/83009520-1ed4-4c7a-b9dc-6768d70776b4
  5. Why Start Button Capture Screenshots?????????

Why Start Button Capture Screenshots?????????: Why my start button is capture screenshot instead of open start menu??????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-start-button-capture-screenshots/aa27541c-e4d7-4245-ad90-e6a7b2925488
  6. screenshot

screenshot: I know it can be silly but how do i do a screenshot? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screenshot/2325d1b6-630a-467a-8df2-68f8f138f8c7
  7. hardware continous problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hardware continous problem: Hi Every time I turn on the computer windows warns me about problems with a USB controller, as well as Series/C216 Chipset Family PCI Express root port 6 1E1A been disabled. I have used the automatic correction several times and reboot, but the problem continues. I have...
  8. Plagued with Continous BSOD

Plagued with Continous BSOD: Continuous crashes since initial clean install of Windows 10 1709 Fall Creators Update (FCU) (Build 16299.15) on June 9th. This continued until June 14th when I scanned the system for system file errors. CMD promt said (CBS Log File) that it was unable to fix the errors. Back...
  9. Continous BSoD

Continous BSoD: Hello, Its been few weeks since my BSoD problem appear. Im using same setup for more than 2 years and before that i got BSoD not more than 3 times. I attached my system report and can prove any other info or report as soon as possible. 57814
  10. Screenshots

in Windows 10 Support
    Screenshots: There used to be a way to press a shortcut, and have the screenshot program launch in 'capture rectangular' mode. I haven't had that feature fore a while, so I have started using Lightshot. But since discovering these forums, I figured I would ask if there is a way to make...