Windows 10: Why search in Windows 10 is not smart ?

Discus and support Why search in Windows 10 is not smart ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; For example I have two text files (This File Is Empty.txt and ThisFileIsEmpty.txt) Whenever I search a word -> Empty . It will result only this file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by akkha, Jun 1, 2018.

1. akkha Win User

Why search in Windows 10 is not smart ?

For example I have two text files (This File Is Empty.txt and ThisFileIsEmpty.txt)

Whenever I search a word -> Empty .

It will result only this file -> This File Is Empty.txt

Can I change setting to result two of them ?

Thank You

:)

akkha, Jun 1, 2018
  2. DRDNA Win User

ASUS Smart Doctor for Windows 10 x64 (a favor for a friend)

Most will agree though that After Burner works better. Maybe try that if no love for Smart Doctor.

EDIT: Or maybe you could try GPUTweakII Ver1.1.4.0 from Asus, which list windows 10 64 compatible.

DRDNA, Jun 25, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 25, 2018
  4. Why search in Windows 10 is not smart ?

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 25, 2018
Thema:

Why search in Windows 10 is not smart ?

1. Why search in Windows 10 is not smart ? - Similar Threads - Why search smart

2. Why is HP Smart installed unintentionally?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is HP Smart installed unintentionally?: Hello It has been observed that HP Smart App is automatically installed on many computers using Win 10. Then all the different printers in the devices and printers folder turned into the HP icon and brand? What could be the reason and solution for this?...
  3. Why is HP Smart installed unintentionally?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is HP Smart installed unintentionally?: Hello It has been observed that HP Smart App is automatically installed on many computers using Win 10. Then all the different printers in the devices and printers folder turned into the HP icon and brand? What could be the reason and solution for this?...
  4. Why is HP Smart installed unintentionally?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Why does HP Smart just search?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why does HP Smart just search?: I purchased a new Printer, and for it to work properly, it has to be installed by HP Smart and to use the Instant Ink it has to be set up with WIFI. I have centurylink Broadband, but when I first tried to set up my printer with HP Smart, it could not connect. Tried 3 times,...
  6. Why does HP Smart just search?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does HP Smart just search?: I purchased a new Printer, and for it to work properly, it has to be installed by HP Smart and to use the Instant Ink it has to be set up with WIFI. I have centurylink Broadband, but when I first tried to set up my printer with HP Smart, it could not connect. Tried 3 times,...
  7. Why does HP Smart just search?

8. Why is the icons not appearing on search in Windows 10?

Why is the icons not appearing on search in Windows 10?: For a while, this has been happening on my Windows 10:Some of my app icons have been this. The picture icon in my search. From what I saw, This has happened only for Settings and Paint 3D.So my question is... Why is this happening? And is there a fix to it?If anyone knows the...
  9. Why is Windows 10 Search such unmitigated trash?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why is Windows 10 Search such unmitigated trash?: How does it miss these things? For example: I search for "teamspeak" it finds nothing when it is RIGHT THERE in the start menu. https://i.imgur.com/7SxJKLK.png I can search for VMware, and as you see in the screenshot, its right there yet search does not find it. I...
  10. No more bing smart search? and other concerns

in Windows 10 Support
    No more bing smart search? and other concerns: I liked the graphical search that was available with Windows 8.1 and I don't understand why the current tech preview search app doesn't replicate this functionality. (I've attached a picture for those who aren't familiar with the feature) The search app that comes pinned to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. smart screen support