Why search in Windows 10 is not smart ?

Discus and support Why search in Windows 10 is not smart ? in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; For example I have two text files (This File Is Empty.txt and ThisFileIsEmpty.txt) Whenever I search a word -> Empty . It will result only this file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by akkha, Jun 1, 2018.

1. akkha Win User

For example I have two text files (This File Is Empty.txt and ThisFileIsEmpty.txt)

Whenever I search a word -> Empty .

It will result only this file -> This File Is Empty.txt

Can I change setting to result two of them ?

Thank You

:)

akkha, Jun 1, 2018
Thema:

Why search in Windows 10 is not smart ?

Why search in Windows 10 is not smart ? - Similar Threads - Why search smart

1. Why does Chrome save google searches in the favicon file?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why does Chrome save google searches in the favicon file?: Like, not just chrome, all chromium builds. I use SR Ware's Iron. But if you open notepad, your google searches are in there. Even if you use clicknclean and/or ccleaner... Those searches are in there, hehe... I delete this file because I don't want all the stupid searches I...
  2. Why is Windows 10 Search such unmitigated trash?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why is Windows 10 Search such unmitigated trash?: How does it miss these things? For example: I search for "teamspeak" it finds nothing when it is RIGHT THERE in the start menu. https://i.imgur.com/7SxJKLK.png I can search for VMware, and as you see in the screenshot, its right there yet search does not find it. I...
  3. Why "green line" slow with File Explorer searching?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why "green line" slow with File Explorer searching?: Can't remember what I did when tweaking indexing. But now I note that when I search on iExplorer, I've got to wait a rather long time for the green line to complete its course before the search is completed. Now, I generally do use and have been using Everything for my...
  4. Searching, but why can't I find them?

in Windows 10 Support
    Searching, but why can't I find them?: I have folders that contain daily files of data from my router. I have been trying to files named ConnectionStats that are followed by a date, so the full nam would be for example: ConnectionStats-yyyy-mm-dd-hh.mm.ss. Searches on ConnectionStats-yyyy succeed if the yyyy is...
  5. why when i sort search results does it run again?

in Windows 10 Support
    why when i sort search results does it run again?: If i do a search and I see all the files and I want to sort them by name, I have to do that. Upon doing that, it performs the search again. It seems like it should just use the results and resort them. 98036
  6. Why won't Cortana search my computer for files I am searching for?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why won't Cortana search my computer for files I am searching for?: When I search for files on my machine Cortana always goes to the web and never my machine. It has a header that says to turn indexing back on in blue but it does nothing. How can I get Cortana to search my machine for files I am looking for and not the web? 62854
  7. Why Can't Windows Search Find My File - Why Was Topic Moved?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why Can't Windows Search Find My File - Why Was Topic Moved?: I created a thread in General Support called Update Removed Windows 7 Games about a Windows Update that removed my Windows 7 games. The update also caused other problems which I specified in the thread, but that topic has now been moved to the Gaming sub-forum. I think the W7...
Why search in Windows 10 is not smart ? solved