Windows 10: Why sent mail addresses are hidden when trying to send mail from Gmail

Discus and support Why sent mail addresses are hidden when trying to send mail from Gmail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My senders mail addresses are hidden when trying to send mails from my mail,How do i solve this issue.* Moved from Community Center... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jeni sowmi, Jan 21, 2023.

1. Why sent mail addresses are hidden when trying to send mail from Gmail

My senders mail addresses are hidden when trying to send mails from my mail,How do i solve this issue.* Moved from Community Center

:)

Jeni sowmi, Jan 21, 2023
  2. 95Viper Win User

Gmail - Getting mails not exactly sent to me

No one else is getting anyone's mail because of this... It is NOT a bug.
    It is intentional. All those addresses belong to you, no matter where the dot.

Quoted from GMail help:

Test it... send yourself an email with no dot in your name.

95Viper, Jan 21, 2023
  3. Frick Win User

That did cross my mind, but now I know. Thanks! *Smile Why sent mail addresses are hidden when trying to send mail from Gmail :)

Frick, Jan 21, 2023
  4. R0H1T Win User

Why sent mail addresses are hidden when trying to send mail from Gmail

In which case I'd still label it as a bug but yeah you're right about the rest *Smile Why sent mail addresses are hidden when trying to send mail from Gmail :)

R0H1T, Jan 21, 2023
Thema:

Why sent mail addresses are hidden when trying to send mail from Gmail

1. Why sent mail addresses are hidden when trying to send mail from Gmail - Similar Threads - Why sent mail

2. Sent from Mail for Windows??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sent from Mail for Windows??: How do I make my second computes Email setting reflect my that the email: Sent from Mail for Windows??I am not sure what happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sent-from-mail-for-windows/c0af5f89-5aa5-4ce2-b19a-143dd95962ac
  3. Why sent mail addresses are hidden when trying to send mail from Gmail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why sent mail addresses are hidden when trying to send mail from Gmail: My senders mail addresses are hidden when trying to send mails from my mail,How do i solve this issue.* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-sent-mail-addresses-are-hidden-when-trying-to/4bfc79ca-27ca-42ec-bada-7a7ed4ed9b5b
  4. Mail not syncing sent mail with exchange server email address

Mail not syncing sent mail with exchange server email address: Hello I have two email accounts set up for work purposes only. One is IMAP, the other one Exchange. The IMAP is syncing no problem. The Exchange email has stopped syncing my older SENT emails. Settings are correct and option to sync mail from any time is checked. This...
  5. Sending Gmails from Windows Mail go to Mail spam

Sending Gmails from Windows Mail go to Mail spam: The problem is about 2 weeks old now, find that the only option for reliability is to send from my gmail account server. Also the spam details are passed to my spam in the gmail account. It is possible to transfer the file from spam by ticking its not junk this also alters...
  6. W10 Mail App won't send messages to Gmail's "Sent Mail" folder/label

W10 Mail App won't send messages to Gmail's "Sent Mail" folder/label: W10 Mail App won't send messages to Gmail's "Sent Mail" folder/label When I send mail from my gmail account, the mailer/google store the sent copy in spam and not "sent mail". Can this be changed so that out going mail is stored in the correct folder/assigned the correct...
  7. Windows Mail sending sent emails to spam

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Mail sending sent emails to spam: Everytime I send a email gmail through the windows mail app, it stores the sent mail into the spam folder! Then, I cannot see it in the reply threads in the inbox. Help!...
  8. Windows 10 Mail sending my "sent" Gmail messages into Spam not Sent Items

Windows 10 Mail sending my "sent" Gmail messages into Spam not Sent Items: I use Windows 10 Mail for several different email accounts. For the last couple of weeks, whenever I send Gmail, the sent email turns up in my Spam folder, not my sent items. I then have to move each email into my Sent items. I think this originated as a Gmail blip and I...
  9. Windows Mail won't sync Gmail Sent Mail folder

Windows Mail won't sync Gmail Sent Mail folder: There was an earlier thread (Nov-Dec 2018) authored by PA Bear - MS MVP. I have tried what he suggested without success. Here is another case. I have a brand new HP Spectre laptop and all Windows updates are up to date. I've added three mail accounts to Windows Mail...
  10. Mail not showing "send mail as" name for gmail accounts

in Browsers and Email
    Mail not showing "send mail as" name for gmail accounts: I use two gmail accounts and each has a "send mail as" name specified, meaning when I send an e-mail, the recipient will see the sender as being the name I specified, rather than just my e-mail address. When I send mail from gmail, this works, but when I send mail from...