Windows 10: Why should I allow my bank to track my movements?

Discus and support Why should I allow my bank to track my movements? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I suddenly am told that I must allow cookies to open certain pages in my online bank account. Why should I allow my bank to track my every move for me... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by nomuny, Aug 26, 2020.

1. nomuny Win User

Why should I allow my bank to track my movements?

I suddenly am told that I must allow cookies to open certain pages in my online bank account. Why should I allow my bank to track my every move for me to see my own account? This is too much invasion and I do NOT LIKE IT!

:)

nomuny, Aug 26, 2020
  2. jprio-909 Win User

why does my bank login page lose my access card number even though I have checked the save box

Thanks Bruce. I had things set up to save cookies but I am trying to specifically add my bank to the "allow" list which I had not done before. I won't know for a couple of days whether this is the fix or not as it sometimes takes a couple of days before the
    access name disappears. Thanks for your suggestion, otherwise I would never have thought to be specific on the allow. You may have struck pay dirt for me and I will certainly let you know in a day or two. It may very well be that it simply is a security
    issue from my bank as you suggested. Thanks so much for your reply.

jprio-909, Aug 26, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    AP Exclusive: Google tracks your movements, like it or not

Read more: AP Exclusive: Google tracks your movements, like it or not

Brink, Aug 26, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Windows 10 Apps : Photo, Movie and Windows Movie Player does not allow 2 channel audio tracks in videos

Hi Abielo,

To better assist you about Windows 10 Apps : Photo, Movie and Windows Movie Player does not allow 2 channel audio tracks in videos, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Any respond is highly appreciated.

Rose Cal, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Why should I allow my bank to track my movements? - Similar Threads - Why should allow

2. Why is my camera tracking my face?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my camera tracking my face?: So, I know I turned on some setting that I didn't know of in the camera app of Windows 11 to track my face. Its basically Apple's Center Stage where it keeps your face in the from and zooms in on it if you get too far. It works in 3rd party apps and online too. At that time I...
  3. Why is my camera tracking my face?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my camera tracking my face?: So, I know I turned on some setting that I didn't know of in the camera app of Windows 11 to track my face. Its basically Apple's Center Stage where it keeps your face in the from and zooms in on it if you get too far. It works in 3rd party apps and online too. At that time I...
  4. Can not log into my bank with my Hp laptop but can with my Dell. What settings should I...

Can not log into my bank with my Hp laptop but can with my Dell. What settings should I...: Can not log into my bank with my Hp laptop but can with my Dell. What settings should I find and compare? Using up to date Windows 10 and Edge. Have same discrepancy using Chrome....
  5. Should I allow SrTasks.exe on my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I allow SrTasks.exe on my computer?: SrTasks.exe just started popping up on my windows defender like yesterday at night and carries on today every 5-40 minutes. I'm not sure if I should allow it on my computer or leave it blocked....
  6. Should I allow SrTasks.exe on my computer?

Should I allow SrTasks.exe on my computer?: SrTasks.exe just started popping up on my windows defender like yesterday at night and carries on today every 5-40 minutes. I'm not sure if I should allow it on my computer or leave it blocked....
  7. Should I allow SrTasks.exe on my computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Should I allow cracked programs on my PC?

Should I allow cracked programs on my PC?: My son likes installing cracked programs on our PC (some of them are unafordable, such as Vegas Pro). Windows 10 often flags them as trojans and quarantines or recommends removing them. He insists that he checks YouTube videos and stuff and that these are just false...
  9. Should I allow?

Should I allow?: Should i allow McAfee to make changes to my device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/should-i-allow/2c0632bd-8585-4b54-9473-df9963e3db12
  10. Time Allowance Tracking

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Time Allowance Tracking: Hello, I've seen on many parental controls, that tells the user of the account how much of their time they have used and how much they have left. How do I get that to work with the Windows parental controls? I have a Windows 10 Pro. I want the kids that are under parental...