Windows 10: Why should I do anything? Microsoft Account Problem Message is rubbish, I only have a PC....

Discus and support Why should I do anything? Microsoft Account Problem Message is rubbish, I only have a PC.... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Fix it.Or I go Apple Mac... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LaurieCroad, Aug 16, 2022.

1. Why should I do anything? Microsoft Account Problem Message is rubbish, I only have a PC....

Fix it.Or I go Apple Mac

:)

LaurieCroad, Aug 16, 2022
  2. asus2016 Win User

"There is a problem with your Microsoft account" message

I followed the steps and am now getting a message from the "Shared Experiences" setting that "All accounts are working correctly." Thanks.

asus2016, Aug 16, 2022
  3. John Vil Win User
    Microsoft account

Hi,

There may be several reasons why this message keeps appearing. Sometimes, this message is triggered if you are using a two-step verification in your email. We suggest that you try these methods below to resolve this concern:

• Log out and log in with your Local Account password or the Microsoft Account password again to check if this is caused by a glitch.
    • If you are not using a Microsoft account to sign in, create one, and use it to sign in.
    • Verify your identity on this PC. Open Settings > Accounts > Under
      Your accounts you will see a Verify your identity on this PC link > Click on
      Verify. Follow the prompts to identify your account.

Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Aug 16, 2022
  4. Why should I do anything? Microsoft Account Problem Message is rubbish, I only have a PC....

Trying to switch to Microsoft account from local, unable to...

I tried that, more than once. I go thru the complete procedure of getting a new Microsoft account password, then when I reach the final step to key in the Windows password, I try my NEW Microsoft account password, and I get the same message-invalid password. No luck.

Any other suggestions.

Charliedog, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

Why should I do anything? Microsoft Account Problem Message is rubbish, I only have a PC....

1. Why should I do anything? Microsoft Account Problem Message is rubbish, I only have a PC.... - Similar Threads - Why should anything

2. I have a display color problem, What should i do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a display color problem, What should i do?: Hello I have Toshiba protégé r30 laptop which has problem on its color display all red became dark, green became faded yellow, and blue became somewhat brighter. This issue started when my pc fell and the screen detached, and after I plug it, the color doesn't look right on...
  3. I have a display color problem, What should i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a display color problem, What should i do?: Hello I have Toshiba protégé r30 laptop which has problem on its color display all red became dark, green became faded yellow, and blue became somewhat brighter. This issue started when my pc fell and the screen detached, and after I plug it, the color doesn't look right on...
  4. I have a display color problem, What should i do?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Why should I do anything? Microsoft Account Problem Message is rubbish, I only have a PC....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why should I do anything? Microsoft Account Problem Message is rubbish, I only have a PC....: Fix it.Or I go Apple Mac https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-should-i-do-anything-microsoft-account-problem/b6463c4f-ac07-4444-b8bd-b05f4c2cb4fb
  6. What should I do if I have an error message in Windows Update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What should I do if I have an error message in Windows Update?: Good morning all,I have already done troubleshooting of Windows update, but it didn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-should-i-do-if-i-have-an-error-message-in/2eeccf49-2cab-4ee8-b707-2939aff5764a
  7. Why microsoft not do anything for this problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why microsoft not do anything for this problem: We own machines but it look a like that MS take control over as, why? I not see any real answer to question " Windows 10, Says I'm not the Administrator of my own computer any more. " Development on/off setting is missing, and it says same "I not owner...company own my...
  8. I have a problem with my Windows pc (error 3694) what should I do?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have a problem with my Windows pc (error 3694) what should I do?: Hi Habe eine Problem mit meinem Windows Pc (Fehler 3694) was soll ich tun?
  9. Extra Windows - Should I do anything with it?

in Windows 10 Support
    Extra Windows - Should I do anything with it?: I have an unusual system starting with qqqqqq. It would be nice to delete it or at least give it the correct name, but I cannot change it, and am not sure what it replaces. note the qqqq..."folder". Looking it with different browsers: Using Windows Explorer [img] and...
  10. Why do I have a Microsoft Account task with no Microsoft Account?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why do I have a Microsoft Account task with no Microsoft Account?: This is puzzling me. I log in with a local account and disabled OneDrive in the group policy editor (along with most other standard stuff like WU/Telemetry (plus regedit)/etc). The only app I have ever logged in with was the Store (one time "this app only") then removed the...