Windows 10: Why should i go to the Bluetooth settings to see Battery level of my Headphone! Just put it...

Discus and support Why should i go to the Bluetooth settings to see Battery level of my Headphone! Just put it... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/benikalbindeara [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/benikalbindeara, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Why should i go to the Bluetooth settings to see Battery level of my Headphone! Just put it...

/u/benikalbindeara, Oct 30, 2020

2. Viewing battery level for Bluetooth Headphones

Hello Jerry my name is Bradford and I'm an Independent Advisor for the Microsoft Community and I'll try to help you find the battery level information for your Bluetooth Headphones. I suggest you try the following steps:

1. Open the "Settings app".

2. Open the page "Devices", then go to "Bluetooth & other devices".

3. On the right, find your device in the list under "Mouse, keyboard, & pen".

Please note that you might have to scroll further down if there is a section labeled "Audio" since Bluetooth Headphones are an Audio device.

4. You will see the battery level indicator next to the device name.

If this doesn't help you find the information you need please let me know so that I can provide other options!

Omoikane1122, Oct 30, 2020
  3. scoob101 Win User
    Sony wh-1000xm3 Headphones - will not show battery Level in Win 10?

Just got a set of Sony wh-1000xm3 Headphones, which are on the latest firmware. When I pair them to my fully patched Surfacebook 2 running Windows 10 1909, the battery level isnt shown in Windows 10 bluetooth settings. The battery level shows up just fine on my Samsung Galaxy S10 Phone

Can anyone comment if this is a Windows 10 issue? I have a Surface Pen, and the battery level for that device shows up fine in Win10

For reference, the headphones are running bluetooth version 4.2

Surely if Android can successfully query the battery level of the headphones, then Win10 should be able to query the battery level also - given that these are standard services in the bluetooth spec?

UPDATE:: I`ve tested this with a 3rd party program, Bluetooth battery monitor, and the battery levels for both the surface pen and the headphones are returned perfectly in that 3rd party program.

So why isnt windows 10 showing up the headphones battery level nativley??

scoob101, Oct 30, 2020
  4. caperjack Win User

Why should i go to the Bluetooth settings to see Battery level of my Headphone! Just put it...

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

Why should i go to the Bluetooth settings to see Battery level of my Headphone! Just put it...

1. Why should i go to the Bluetooth settings to see Battery level of my Headphone! Just put it... - Similar Threads - Why should Bluetooth

2. Where on Earth am I supposed to find the battery level of my Bluetooth headphones? I've...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where on Earth am I supposed to find the battery level of my Bluetooth headphones? I've...: It just can't not exist as a feature in Windows 10. Or is that actually the case? I have to connect to my Android phone every time I want to view the battery level. submitted by /u/__________________99 [link] [comments]...
  3. Bluetooth cannot see headphones

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth cannot see headphones: Laptop Bluetooth cannot connect with my wireless headphones. How to fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-cannot-see-headphones/98f8e285-5ef0-4d01-9cfd-f8c99a0e3c6d
  4. BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES BATTERY PERCENTAGE

in Windows 10 Customization
    BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES BATTERY PERCENTAGE: When I connect to Bluetooth headphones. It connects but not showing battery percentage... How can I fix this glitch. And also I am running October 2019 update OS.......
  5. Polling Bluetooth Battery level with Powershell

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Polling Bluetooth Battery level with Powershell: I know with Windows 10 1803 we are able to see the battery level of connect wireless Bluetooth devices that support it (Such as the Surface Mouse) Is there a PowerShell command that can be run to display the battery level for these devices as well? One exists for the...
  6. Bluetooth Battery Level via Battery System Icon

Bluetooth Battery Level via Battery System Icon: We have all been there when our wireless devices (mouse/keyboard) stop responding. Or in my instance, using the Surface Pen buttons and suddenly they stopped working. You guessed it, my battery in my Bluetooth device died. Would it be possible to update either the...
  7. Viewing battery level for Bluetooth Headphones

Viewing battery level for Bluetooth Headphones: Hi, does anyone know how I can find the battery percentage for Bluetooth headphones? I googled it and it only had stuff for mouse, keyboard, pen, etc BUT NONE FOR HEADPHONES!!! I need my headphones to work and it is important for me to know when I need to charge it so it...
  8. Battery level of external Bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery level of external Bluetooth devices: I use updated Surface Pro 4 laptop. It works without any problems but I want to find out how I can check the battery level of the connected external Bluetooth devices, for instance the mouse. I cannot find the setting anywhere...
  9. how do I see battery level of my Microsoft mouse?

how do I see battery level of my Microsoft mouse?: Hello, I know this functionality was in the utility software in Windows 7 and Vista times. Today I want to see what is the battery level in my mouse and the software does not show it anywhere! How do I check it? I have Wireless IntelliMouse Explorer 2.0...
  10. [Laptop] Can't See Battery Level

[Laptop] Can't See Battery Level: After installing an Acer tool PowerSmart Manager to optimize my laptop's battery life, the battery icon disappeared from my notifications area. (This tool was meant for Windows 7). Not only that, but I can't check the battery levels (using either Windows Mobility options...