Windows 10: Why should we pay for support for a **** product because of windows 10 downgrade.

Discus and support Why should we pay for support for a **** product because of windows 10 downgrade. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Maybe we should start a class action against microsoft for all the grief and lost productivity created by microsoft windows 10 which ****nd office 365... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bill Bogus, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Why should we pay for support for a **** product because of windows 10 downgrade.

Maybe we should start a class action against microsoft for all the grief and lost productivity created by microsoft windows 10 which ****nd office 365 which is even more ****.

:)

Bill Bogus, Jun 8, 2019

2. Product Key not valid for downgrade

The problem is Microsoft never handled it.

Downgrade rights is handled by Lenovo, etc.

This is the information I saved before Microsoft pulled it:

Here is the information about Downgrade rights. It is an old Microsoft link which they removed but the information still apples>

https://www.microsoft.com/OEM/en/licensing/sblicensing/Pages/downgrade_rights.aspx#fbid=HOmGHEHCbpJ

Downgrade rights for Windows software
    The following OEM versions of Windows software are eligible for downgrade rights.

[table][tr][td]Windows 10 Pro includes downgrade rights to:
    • Windows 8.1 Pro
    • Windows 7 Professional
    [/td][td]Windows 8.1 Pro includes downgrade rights to:
    • Windows 7 Professional
    • Windows Vista Business
    [/td][td]Windows 7 Professional and Windows 7 Ultimate include downgrade rights to:
    • Windows Vista Business and Windows Vista Ultimate
    • Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Tablet PC Edition, or Windows XP x64 Edition
    Note Other OEM Windows 7 versions (for example, Windows 7 Home Basic and Windows 7 Home Premium) do not include downgrade rights.[/td][/tr][/table]

Note downgrade rights are only available as long as Microsoft provides support for that earlier version,
    as outlined in the
    Windows lifecycle fact sheet

Steps for an end user to downgrade Windows software
    To downgrade eligible Windows software, end users must:

• Purchase a PC preinstalled with Windows software.
    • Accept the Microsoft Software License Terms.
    • Perform the downgrade process to the eligible downgrade product using the media/key from a genuine, previously licensed OEM or retail product.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

That's why I advise you to contact Lenovo.

Bill Smithers, Jun 8, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 8, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Why should we pay for support for a **** product because of windows 10 downgrade.

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

Why should we pay for support for a **** product because of windows 10 downgrade.

1. Why should we pay for support for a **** product because of windows 10 downgrade. - Similar Threads - Why should pay

2. Why we should restart computer regularly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why we should restart computer regularly?: Hi Team,May i know why we should restart our computer regularly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-we-should-restart-computer-regularly/5c785dd9-a7c2-4bb3-9cc6-e5027fae8304
  3. Why we should restart computer regularly?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why we should restart computer regularly?: Hi Team,May i know why we should restart our computer regularly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-we-should-restart-computer-regularly/5c785dd9-a7c2-4bb3-9cc6-e5027fae8304
  4. Should I Downgrade To Windows 10??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I Downgrade To Windows 10??: Hello,I am a user running Windows 11 Pro and I thought that "Should I Downgrade To Windows 10?". So, Should I do it? By The Way, My PC Specs are:CPU: Intel Core i5 5200U @2.20 GHz, Turbo boost up to 2.70 GHzGPU: Intel HD Graphics 5500RAM: 4 GB Of RAM @ 1.6 GHzStorage: 1 TB...
  5. Should I Downgrade To Windows 10??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Should I Downgrade To Windows 10??: Hello,I am a user running Windows 11 Pro and I thought that "Should I Downgrade To Windows 10?". So, Should I do it? By The Way, My PC Specs are:CPU: Intel Core i5 5200U @2.20 GHz, Turbo boost up to 2.70 GHzGPU: Intel HD Graphics 5500RAM: 4 GB Of RAM @ 1.6 GHzStorage: 1 TB...
  6. Should I downgrade?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Should I downgrade?: New user and windows 10 seems like a pain. Should I downgrade to windows 8 or 7? If not, what are some tips to make my windows 10 experience better? submitted by /u/rkruegs123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l6wa9w/should_i_downgrade/
  7. Should we disable Autorun? Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Should we disable Autorun? Windows 10: I've just been ploughing through lots of technical articles. They're all written by acknowledged industry experts e.g. Bleepin' Gumshoe, the Global Moderator of Bleeping Computer but there's one area where there appears to be conflict: Autorun. Some say we should disable...
  8. Do we have to pay fo have an extended support?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Do we have to pay fo have an extended support?: Hello, I know the extended support includes security support but do we have to pay for it or is it included when buying a Microsoft licenses? Thank you. Best regards, Neus...
  9. Should I downgrade to windows 8.1

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Should I downgrade to windows 8.1: Okay so i bought a laptop that came with windows 10 pro installed, it seems like my laptop cant really handle windows 10 even when all the animations are disabled. So should i use windows 8.1? I really don’t mind the user interface that it has....
  10. Why We Choose Webroot Support?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why We Choose Webroot Support?: Antivirus has made our lives simpler and verified. Our PCs need generally speaking execution without security while using the web and different sources to get data. Webroot Antivirus is awesomely notable for its ability over battling with PC infection and guarding your...