Windows 10: Why should you use Windows 10 with SSD?

Discus and support Why should you use Windows 10 with SSD? in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When Microsoft rolled out the free upgrade for Windows 7 and Windows 8.1/8 consumers, many were still using mechanical HDD. This trend... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Mar 7, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Why should you use Windows 10 with SSD?

Why should you use Windows 10 with SSD? Windows-10-SSD-100x100.jpg
    Why should you use Windows 10 with SSD? Windows-10-SSD-150x81.jpg When Microsoft rolled out the free upgrade for Windows 7 and Windows 8.1/8 consumers, many were still using mechanical HDD. This trend continues. While Windows 10 works just fine on those mechanical drives, the performance when used with SSD is [...]

This post Why should you use Windows 10 with SSD? is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Mar 7, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 7, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 7, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Why should you use Windows 10 with SSD? - Similar Threads - Why should SSD

2. why you should become a pilot?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why you should become a pilot?: 1. Communication in EnglishCommunication is possibly the most important part of the flight. If you can't communicate efficiently while flying, you could be in serious trouble. A pilot who can communicate with the control tower and other pilots will have fewer problems flying....
  3. why you should become a pilot?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why you should become a pilot?: 1. Communication in EnglishCommunication is possibly the most important part of the flight. If you can't communicate efficiently while flying, you could be in serious trouble. A pilot who can communicate with the control tower and other pilots will have fewer problems flying....
  4. Why you should NOT use custom themes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why you should NOT use custom themes: So I was trying to make Windows 10 look like Vista fair enough. I found a theme made by some dude on DeviantArt can't remember his name for the life of me who made some cool Vista themes. I tried them but then I realized I didn't patch the UX dlls you see where this is going...
  5. Winget is AMAZING (and you should use it)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Winget is AMAZING (and you should use it): I just installed Winget Insider on my PC and it is SUUUCHH an easier way to install apps. Microsoft is going in a really good direction there and i really am excited to possibly see it built into Windows :D To get it, you sign up to the winget insider by entering your ms...
  6. Why You Should Overclock Your RAM

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why You Should Overclock Your RAM: Why You Should Overclock Your RAM (It’s Easy!) I did not know that you could do this. Does anyone here routinely do this with their hardware? 140619
  7. Should you install Windows 10 Updates?

in Windows 10 News
    Should you install Windows 10 Updates?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft rolls out Windows 10 Updates regularly. It can be security updates, a significant upgrade or cumulative updates. Given the problems that Windows 10 updates cause – some people have this lingering question in their minds – Should you install [...]...
  8. Why you should now use an MS Account if you upgraded to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why you should now use an MS Account if you upgraded to Windows 10: To date, I usually used a local login account to login to Windows 10. However, with the new activation trouble shooter, you can now transfer a digital licence to a new device. This new method is only in the Insider versions but will be available to all users in the...
  9. Should SSD's be defragmented

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Should SSD's be defragmented: Here's a question that hasn't been asked before I'm sure. Should an SSD be defragmented. Seriously, I know there are a multitude of opinions on this but was wondering what the experts on this forum would suggest. 52802
  10. Microsoft Shows Why You Should Love Windows as a Service

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Shows Why You Should Love Windows as a Service: With Windows 10, Microsoft is changing the traditional Windows model and goes towards Windows as a Service, which is a new concept that would bring users updates at a faster pace, when they are ready. In a slide presented by Microsoft and spotted by DigitalTrends,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. should i use ssd with windows 10

2. why use a pc with ssd

3. why use ssd with windows 10

4. should i use ccleaner with an ssd drive and windows 10?