Windows 10: Why site Pages and post not Index on Browser?

Discus and support Why site Pages and post not Index on Browser? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Google takes time to index the pages and posts of a website. in the begging, the google took too much time to index your pages and post but when you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BobanBans, Dec 18, 2020.

1. BobanBans Win User

Why site Pages and post not Index on Browser?

Google takes time to index the pages and posts of a website. in the begging, the google took too much time to index your pages and post but when you work steadily on it and attain some authority the google will index your post on less time it takes before slowly the indexing time become less and when your site has high Authority Google will index your site content with few hours. I also face the same issue with myWebsite. But now my site gains authority and google indexes the pages within a Day.

:)

BobanBans, Dec 18, 2020

2. Indexing is not working

Hi Doc,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

This issue may occur due to corrupt Windows search files or settings. I suggest you to follow the below method and check if it helps.

Method 1: I would suggest you to run search and indexing troubleshooter
    and check. Please follow these steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search box on taskbar.

• Click troubleshooting in the search results.

• Click "View all" and then click "Search and Indexing".

• Click "Next" and follow on-screen instructions.

Method 2: Check if Indexing and Windows Search services are enabled. If not, enable them, if they are already enabled, then disable Windows Search Service and then enable again and restart.

• Press Windows key + R.

• Type services in the run box, go to the Windows search services and restart them.
    Hope it helps.

SujataMoktan, Dec 18, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Windows 10 Windows Search / Indexing Stops Completing

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type Services.msc In the search box.
    • Select Windows Search
    • Restart the services and set the service as Automatic
    If the issue persist try performing Rebuilding Index again.

To rebuild the index follow the steps below:

• Open the Control Panel from the Start menu.
    • Open Indexing Options in the Control Panel.
    • Select the Advanced button in the Indexing Options window.
    • Select Rebuild in the Troubleshooting section of the Advanced Options window.
    • Select OK when it asks if you’re sure you want to re-build the search index.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Dec 18, 2020
  4. Why site Pages and post not Index on Browser?

Indexing off and cannot get it back on

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response.

We appreciate the time and effort that you have invested in to fix the issue. I would suggest that you return the settings back to
    Local System Account from This Account under
    Log on
    tab and perform the steps below.

• Rebuild the Windows Search Index and check. Refer to these steps. This can be used if you are able to go through the
      Indexing Options in Control Panel.
    • On the search bar type Indexing Options and click on it.
    • Click the Advanced button at the bottom of the
      Indexing Options window. This displays a new window titled Advanced Options.
    • Click the Index Settings tab if it isn’t selected already.
    • Click the Rebuild button to delete and rebuild the file index.
    • Click OK to confirm.

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

Why site Pages and post not Index on Browser?

1. Why site Pages and post not Index on Browser? - Similar Threads - Why site Pages

2. Why do i got in index of C: in browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do i got in index of C: in browsers: So When i opened C:\ or C: in my browser i got this index https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-got-in-index-of-c-in-browsers/22bcf53e-db46-4020-aa0c-c7cfc058c77d
  3. Why do i got in index of C: in browsers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do i got in index of C: in browsers: So When i opened C:\ or C: in my browser i got this index https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-got-in-index-of-c-in-browsers/22bcf53e-db46-4020-aa0c-c7cfc058c77d
  4. Why do i got in index of C: in browsers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Why can I NO LONGER post to MSN Page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can I NO LONGER post to MSN Page: I have been not been able to post comments on the MSN page for the last two weeks. Appears there has been a change to the post box and that is when my ability to post stopped. I can type in my comments but when I want to send, it does not respond nor send....
  6. Why can I NO LONGER post to MSN Page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can I NO LONGER post to MSN Page: I have been not been able to post comments on the MSN page for the last two weeks. Appears there has been a change to the post box and that is when my ability to post stopped. I can type in my comments but when I want to send, it does not respond nor send....
  7. Web site page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Web site page: web page gets larger and larger view Zoom automatically. I reset at 110 but then goes to 500 covering the monitor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-site-page/48740cc7-b323-4126-bab4-1c0b313a5394
  8. Random sites and pages won't load (on all browsers)

in Browsers and Email
    Random sites and pages won't load (on all browsers): Hi, this happened two weeks ago. almost 30 percent of images on facebook will not load. some web sites or pages will not load, for example https://www.heroku.com. for this site I'm getting SSL connection error ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR in Chrome. I try http and I get a blank...
  9. Microsoft Edge Browser not Displaying site logo's on Start Page

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Browser not Displaying site logo's on Start Page: When I pin a site with IE, such as Google, the logo displays. When I pin to Start with Edge it does not. A great feature lost unless there is a fix. The Microsoft.com site is one that does not display with Edge. 19555
  10. Browsers will not connect to DYNDNS sites

in Browsers and Email
    Browsers will not connect to DYNDNS sites: Hi I have a DNS account, the access works fine from my phone, tablet and mac. However when I try to connect via any browser on my Windows 10 machine its unable to connect. Any ideas? Cheers Phil 79672