Windows 10: Why so difficult to connect to another nearby PC via WiFi?

Discus and support Why so difficult to connect to another nearby PC via WiFi? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Why so difficult to connect to another nearby PC via WiFi?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NigelLilburn, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Why so difficult to connect to another nearby PC via WiFi?

Why so difficult to connect to another nearby PC via WiFi?

:)

NigelLilburn, Oct 5, 2018
  2. Morgoth Win User

pc to laptop connection

hi there does anny one know how i can directly connect my laptop to my pc and send files over and my laptop also got wireles connection can i use this fuction to my pc to while there connected with a network cable?
    so this is the setup i want to have

Modem <> pc <> laptop <> (laptop wireless)
    with out using a router

Morgoth, Oct 5, 2018
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 5, 2018
  4. Why so difficult to connect to another nearby PC via WiFi?

connecting laptop to Office jet G55 printer

Hi Luisa,

To help you with your concern regarding the printer, let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the steps on how to connect your printer to your computer. Please follow the steps on how to contact the manufacturer:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

Why so difficult to connect to another nearby PC via WiFi?

1. Why so difficult to connect to another nearby PC via WiFi? - Similar Threads - Why difficult connect

2. Why is my wifi connection so weak on desktop PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my wifi connection so weak on desktop PC?: Hello,I’ve been having this issue with a relatively new desktop. Prior to August 2022, the PC connected wirelessly just as well as any other device in my home. After moving to college, it was strictly on ethernet the whole year and it worked very well. After my year when I...
  3. Why is my wifi connection so weak on desktop PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my wifi connection so weak on desktop PC?: Hello,I’ve been having this issue with a relatively new desktop. Prior to August 2022, the PC connected wirelessly just as well as any other device in my home. After moving to college, it was strictly on ethernet the whole year and it worked very well. After my year when I...
  4. Connect to other PC via WiFi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connect to other PC via WiFi: HiI have 2 PC, both are Windows 10 Home Edition, I try to connect it to each other via WiFi in same network, here is what i've done :1. in my network setting properties i set Network Profile to Private.2. in Advanced Sharing Setting :- Private current profile i select Turn on...
  5. Connect to other PC via WiFi

Connect to other PC via WiFi: HiI have 2 PC, both are Windows 10 Home Edition, I try to connect it to each other via WiFi in same network, here is what i've done :1. in my network setting properties i set Network Profile to Private.2. in Advanced Sharing Setting :- Private current profile i select Turn on...
  6. Connect to other PC via WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Why is it so difficult to get the bluetooth active again on the PC ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is it so difficult to get the bluetooth active again on the PC ?: I have a bluetooth dongle which worked before but now has stopped lightening the blue light up. I saw this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intelr-wireless-bluetoothr-driver-errors/75ed6564-8987-4b65-a58d-e7e063333c0fIt summons it up. Endless time...
  8. Why is it so difficult to get the bluetooth active again on the PC ?

Why is it so difficult to get the bluetooth active again on the PC ?: I have a bluetooth dongle which worked before but now has stopped lightening the blue light up. I saw this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intelr-wireless-bluetoothr-driver-errors/75ed6564-8987-4b65-a58d-e7e063333c0fIt summons it up. Endless time...
  9. Why....WHY does M$ make it so difficult?

Why....WHY does M$ make it so difficult?: I had to totally reinstall winBLOWS because M$ has **** QA before releasing updates. Ok, great. Now, I am constantly trying to make Firefox my default browser because, well, M$ sucks. SUCKS. I want as few of their products on my machine as possible. I even had a tech do...
  10. How to backup a PC? Why is this so difficult?

How to backup a PC? Why is this so difficult?: I foolishly offered to backup PCs belonging to my mother-in-law (Windows 10) and father-in-law (Windows 7). Coming from a Mac, I assumed this would be easy enough process. I'm no newbie when it comes to computers, but damned this has been a hard lesson. On the Mac, you just...