Windows 10: Why so many Firefox crashes as of late? (May 17th, 2019)

Discus and support Why so many Firefox crashes as of late? (May 17th, 2019) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Firefox has long been my preferred and default web browser. Not Chrome. If you could take a look at my latest bug report below, that would be great.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by thomasseymour18901, May 17, 2019.

1. Why so many Firefox crashes as of late? (May 17th, 2019)

thomasseymour18901, May 17, 2019
  2. Artas1984 Win User

Firefox crashes non-stop!!!

Suggest any methods to stop Firefox from crashing. It crashes right after starting, no more than a second or 3..

Any cache, plugins, antivirus things that might cause it? It is very, very annoying...

Artas1984, May 17, 2019
  3. MatTheCat Win User

I have went back to Firefox 3.6 for this reason.

With the newer Firefox releases, I would find that it would crash and cause my whole system to hang and the only way I could recover from it would be to boot Windows 7 in safe mode, uninstall and then reinstall Firefox.....but bollox to that every 1-2 days.

MatTheCat, May 17, 2019
  4. Why so many Firefox crashes as of late? (May 17th, 2019)

Firefox is useless now. Last known decent version was 3. It was downhill after that. Better switch to other browsers.

The prob you are mentioning is because of the sqlite file, Delete it, and it will be good to go. S

jagjitnatt, May 17, 2019
Thema:

Why so many Firefox crashes as of late? (May 17th, 2019)

1. Why so many Firefox crashes as of late? (May 17th, 2019) - Similar Threads - Why many Firefox

2. Why does my PC crash so many times?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my PC crash so many times?: Hello,As i already mentioned in the headline, my pc is crashing very often, it can be up to 3 times a day. I installed the Windows bluescreenviewer to see where the problem is, but this also cant help me.I resetet my PC a few days ago, then there werent any crashes in 2...
  3. Why does my PC crash so many times?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my PC crash so many times?: Hello,As i already mentioned in the headline, my pc is crashing very often, it can be up to 3 times a day. I installed the Windows bluescreenviewer to see where the problem is, but this also cant help me.I resetet my PC a few days ago, then there werent any crashes in 2...
  4. Simple Questions Thread - Week of May 17th 2020

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Simple Questions Thread - Week of May 17th 2020: Welcome to the Simple Questions thread, for questions that don't need their own thread. We still recommend you use the search, FAQ/Wiki on the sidebar, or even a Bing search before asking. Also please post tech support related questions on /r/techsupport. Some examples of...
  5. How many GB is the may 2019 update download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How many GB is the may 2019 update download: I am not worried about space after the update. I am on limited data allowances, so I need to know how many GB is the download thank you Rick...
  6. Microsoft announces Windows 10 May 2019 Update for late May release

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces Windows 10 May 2019 Update for late May release: Microsoft today announced Windows 10 May 2019 Update, along with a new strategy for Windows Update release schedule and more transparency in this regards. Microsoft also officially announced the release date of the next feature update for Windows 10 and it won’t arrive this...
  7. Why so many repeat questions = "explorer will not refresh", why so many threads closed but...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why so many repeat questions = "explorer will not refresh", why so many threads closed but...: So many people have the same issue, this is clear with so many of the same question. Dozens of Searches Why are threads closed when the issue is clearly not fixed? I found a quick fix = press F5, but that means you need to do this every time you delete or edit a file...
  8. Why So Many Updates?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why So Many Updates?: This is a curiosity question: Why are we having so many updates for 1803? Does anyone have a handle on this. It is just an unusual number, and they just seem to "keep on coming". A screenshot is attached ... Thanks Sorry, looks like a double post for this one 117820
  9. Why So Many Updates?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why So Many Updates?: This is a curiosity question: Why are we having so many updates for 1803? Does anyone have a handle on this. It is just an unusual number, and they just seem to "keep on coming". A screenshot is attached ... Thanks Sorry, looks like a double post for this one 117820
  10. Why so many builds

in Windows 10 Support
    Why so many builds: I found this in the mail this morning Windows 10 S is ready for testing (but just barely) | ZDNet Now I am no expert or indeed am I that savvy re computing as some of you will know but I have to say that after using 7 for such a long time and going through what I saw (as I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. firefox crashes after windows update may 2019

2. firefox not working after latest update may 2019

3. firefox not working right after update may 2019