Windows 10: Why so many multiple processes in Windows 10?

Discus and support Why so many multiple processes in Windows 10? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi,I noticed in the task manager that several processes occure more than one time, and some processes occure multiple times, for example the Chrome,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Magnus.s, Aug 12, 2021.

1. Magnus.s Win User

Why so many multiple processes in Windows 10?

Hi,I noticed in the task manager that several processes occure more than one time, and some processes occure multiple times, for example the Chrome, Microsoft Edge and some nVidia processes.Why does this happen and is there anything to do to reduce the number of processes?Regards,Magnus

:)

Magnus.s, Aug 12, 2021
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Aug 12, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 12, 2021
  4. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Aug 12, 2021
Thema:

1. Why so many multiple processes in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Why many multiple

2. Why so many bloody Windows 10 updates? It's endless multiple per week!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why so many bloody Windows 10 updates? It's endless multiple per week!!!: Why so many bloody Windows 10 updates?? Each 2nd day when I open or shut down my fairly nerw Lenovo laptop with its annoying Cortana. When will you all stop harrassing your clients with forced updates? Then there is MS pushing Windows 11 like a bad drug dealer. No means...
  3. Why so many bloody Windows 10 updates? It's endless multiple per week!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why so many bloody Windows 10 updates? It's endless multiple per week!!!: Why so many bloody Windows 10 updates?? Each 2nd day when I open or shut down my fairly nerw Lenovo laptop with its annoying Cortana. When will you all stop harrassing your clients with forced updates? Then there is MS pushing Windows 11 like a bad drug dealer. No means...
  4. Why so many bloody Windows 10 updates? It's endless multiple per week!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. So many background processes but only 1 window process

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So many background processes but only 1 window process: Hello all,I recently looked into Task Manager and there seems to be something odd. I see there's 164 background processes but when you scroll down into windows processes, there seems to be only 1 windows process which is Windows Explorer. Can someone help me fix this issue?...
  6. So many background processes but only 1 window process

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So many background processes but only 1 window process: Hello all,I recently looked into Task Manager and there seems to be something odd. I see there's 164 background processes but when you scroll down into windows processes, there seems to be only 1 windows process which is Windows Explorer. Can someone help me fix this issue?...
  7. Microsoft reveals why Windows 10 browsers create so many processes

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft reveals why Windows 10 browsers create so many processes: Processes are pieces of programs and it’s common to have a great number of processes running within Windows 10. To examine your processes on Windows 10, you can open Task Manager and then browse the processes tab. It’s normal to have great many of them and a lot of the...
  8. Why do I have so many explorer processes running

in Windows 10 Support
    Why do I have so many explorer processes running: I often have a whole bunch of explorer processes running. I expect just one. Or maybe an extra one for each explorer window that I have opened. But right now I have none opened ... and yet there are eight explorer processes running. What's up with that? 115984
  9. Why My Laptop has so many background processes and Windows Processes?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why My Laptop has so many background processes and Windows Processes?: I just bought a new laptop a few days ago, and I have so many problem after the auto updates in windows 10. 1. my cpu usage, memory usage, and disk usage get so high easily when I open the task manager or any program they will go up to 20-40% on cpu usage, the memory will...
  10. Why so many builds

in Windows 10 Support
    Why so many builds: I found this in the mail this morning Windows 10 S is ready for testing (but just barely) | ZDNet Now I am no expert or indeed am I that savvy re computing as some of you will know but I have to say that after using 7 for such a long time and going through what I saw (as I...