Windows 10: why so many sign ins

Discus and support why so many sign ins in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Microsoft was so many sign ins,accounts,windows 10 passwords,security sign ins, my passwords are 123456 and still i get lock out why bother... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by royverma9, Jan 12, 2020.

1. royverma9 Win User

why so many sign ins

Microsoft

was so many sign ins,accounts,windows 10 passwords,security sign ins,

my passwords are 123456

and still i get lock out

why bother to make all this accounts with log in .passwords

bing

store,explorer,hello microsoft,security

all making me dizzy

and shut out of my laptop

,microsoft please fix my dizziness and stop this nonsense of so many accounts and log in

why not 1 sign in for everything

i dont get it

neither you guys

:)

royverma9, Jan 12, 2020
  2. Ma. Lau Win User

saved sign-ins

Hi,

We need more information to better assist you regarding on saved sign in, kindly answer the following questions below:

• On what application are you having on saved sign ins?
    • Are you trying to access a browser and getting an issue on autosave or remember sign is unable to prompt?
    We are looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Jan 12, 2020
  3. saved sign-ins

every update changes something...ie; now where is saved sign in-ins. I have to sign into every sight each time.

PURPLE BETTY, Jan 12, 2020
  4. why so many sign ins

password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

why so many sign ins

1. why so many sign ins - Similar Threads - why many sign

2. Many unsuccessful Sign-Ins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Many unsuccessful Sign-Ins: I have my account fully protected with authenticator and notification if someone try to log into my account, they haven't log into the account, but they keep trying to. I have a lot of these unsuccessful sign-ins. Do I need to report these to Microsoft about the log-in...
  3. Many unsuccessful Sign-Ins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Many unsuccessful Sign-Ins: I have my account fully protected with authenticator and notification if someone try to log into my account, they haven't log into the account, but they keep trying to. I have a lot of these unsuccessful sign-ins. Do I need to report these to Microsoft about the log-in...
  4. why do I have 2 sign ins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why do I have 2 sign ins: Hi,I have 2 sign ins. ! has my billing on it, the one ending onmicrosoft.com and the other tells me to sign up to 365 which just shows my email address. Also I don't have the planner app that I've just found out about. I am unable to upload my screen shot....
  5. why do I have 2 sign ins

in Windows 10 Customization
    why do I have 2 sign ins: Hi,I have 2 sign ins. ! has my billing on it, the one ending onmicrosoft.com and the other tells me to sign up to 365 which just shows my email address. Also I don't have the planner app that I've just found out about. I am unable to upload my screen shot....
  6. Sign Ins

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sign Ins: HelloI was checking my sign in activity and I have some unusual ones. There are some that were done at around 1 A.M, some at 2 A.M and others at midnight. It is somewhat frequent and I was just wondering if this has to do with automatic updates or something. It's very unusual...
  7. Disappearing 'sign-ins'

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disappearing 'sign-ins': Relatively new to Windows 10. My 'keep me signed in' s are disappearing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disappearing-sign-ins/2ebca7a4-8635-4608-a919-0983a0e8830b
  8. Why So Many Updates?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why So Many Updates?: This is a curiosity question: Why are we having so many updates for 1803? Does anyone have a handle on this. It is just an unusual number, and they just seem to "keep on coming". A screenshot is attached ... Thanks Sorry, looks like a double post for this one 117820
  9. Why So Many Updates?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why So Many Updates?: This is a curiosity question: Why are we having so many updates for 1803? Does anyone have a handle on this. It is just an unusual number, and they just seem to "keep on coming". A screenshot is attached ... Thanks Sorry, looks like a double post for this one 117820
  10. Why so many builds

in Windows 10 Support
    Why so many builds: I found this in the mail this morning Windows 10 S is ready for testing (but just barely) | ZDNet Now I am no expert or indeed am I that savvy re computing as some of you will know but I have to say that after using 7 for such a long time and going through what I saw (as I...