Windows 10: why so many things wrong

Discus and support why so many things wrong in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; why is it things in the program list open but disappear without me being able to use them such as camera, calculator, feedback hub and others and why... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Registered User_522, Mar 13, 2020.

1. why so many things wrong

why is it things in the program list open but disappear without me being able to use them such as camera, calculator, feedback hub and others and why is it windows 10 freezes up after about 20 minutes and has to be restarted only to have webpages not load completely and why is it that out of nowhere when I close a tab they all disappear, I know it sometimes it asks but not these occasions and why is it when I am able to close a tab it causes the "computer" to lock up and have to be manually restarted and why is it when I try to shut down the computer with the start button nothing happens, the start button does nothing

:)

Registered User_522, Mar 13, 2020

2. Phenom 9850BE low voltage overclocking results!

well if your going to continue with overclocking, i suggest doing the baby steps thing heh. good luck with the overclocking

eidairaman1, Mar 13, 2020
  3. Some thing went Wrong we couldn't save in Paint 3D

1-I have tried all of the above steps but nothing is working I think we are looking on the wrong side may be apps have not permission to write files but the Problem is on saving the image.

2-I am not getting any error Code

3-Yes Microsoft Print to PDf is enabled

4- At last the method you told me to add the Printer is a little bit different for me I am not getting the Option The printer that I want isn’t listed.

Arslan Iftikhar, Mar 13, 2020
  4. why so many things wrong

What kind of quad.

I suspect you are at "the edge" of the power rating for the mainboard. Perhaps Q6600 wasnt listed due to TWO versions, C3 stepping at 105W and G0 stepping at 95W. Furthermore, if you OC the G0 Q6600 then it will use more than 95W. Since Q9300 is on a 1333 buss, then perhaps the BIOS doesnt give you scope to OC it, keeping it well withing the 95W envelope.

My suggestion is, if the mainboard is important to you and you dont want to blow the power regulators or caps, to NOT OC the Q6600. Take the thing out of design spec (by OC'ing it) and you may very well rapidly reduce the half-life of your board.

Also, as erocker suggests, there are 65W quads out now. I think those are better suited to this mainboard.

Good luck.

lemonadesoda, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

why so many things wrong

1. why so many things wrong - Similar Threads - why many things

2. why is Windows 11 making things more difficult in so many ways

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is Windows 11 making things more difficult in so many ways: I have just ''upgraded'' to a new windows laptop running windows 11, I now cannot post comments on MSN, can type into the comments box but it simply will not post when send is pressed, also I cannot send any attachments successfully atached to emails in outlook live, any...
  3. why is Windows 11 making things more difficult in so many ways

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is Windows 11 making things more difficult in so many ways: I have just ''upgraded'' to a new windows laptop running windows 11, I now cannot post comments on MSN, can type into the comments box but it simply will not post when send is pressed, also I cannot send any attachments successfully atached to emails in outlook live, any...
  4. Help so many things not working!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help so many things not working!: Ok so there’s many things where if I click them they don’t open or do anything, I’ll list them now: Settings won’t open Can’t use search bar in left corner When I click the windows icon on desktop in left corner nothing happens Can’t open display settings Sea of thieves...
  5. Why so many repeat questions = "explorer will not refresh", why so many threads closed but...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why so many repeat questions = "explorer will not refresh", why so many threads closed but...: So many people have the same issue, this is clear with so many of the same question. Dozens of Searches Why are threads closed when the issue is clearly not fixed? I found a quick fix = press F5, but that means you need to do this every time you delete or edit a file...
  6. So many things wrong

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    So many things wrong: I recently bought a HP Pavilion desktop and i'm starting to have problems after I updated it. I can't open the task manager even with shortcuts. I can only open Chrome by clicking it on the desktop There are no apps on the taskbar, and when I click anything on it nothing...
  7. Why So Many Updates?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why So Many Updates?: This is a curiosity question: Why are we having so many updates for 1803? Does anyone have a handle on this. It is just an unusual number, and they just seem to "keep on coming". A screenshot is attached ... Thanks Sorry, looks like a double post for this one 117820
  8. Why So Many Updates?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why So Many Updates?: This is a curiosity question: Why are we having so many updates for 1803? Does anyone have a handle on this. It is just an unusual number, and they just seem to "keep on coming". A screenshot is attached ... Thanks Sorry, looks like a double post for this one 117820
  9. Why so many builds

in Windows 10 Support
    Why so many builds: I found this in the mail this morning Windows 10 S is ready for testing (but just barely) | ZDNet Now I am no expert or indeed am I that savvy re computing as some of you will know but I have to say that after using 7 for such a long time and going through what I saw (as I...
  10. So many things don't work

in Windows 10 Support
    So many things don't work: Brand new Dell XPS 8900 with Windows 10 and IE 11. Tried everything I could find on Google to no avail. - Can't eliminate the initial password sign-in - Can't get Control Panel to stay with Large Icons - Can't get Google to be my default browser in lieu of Bing - Can't...