Windows 10: Why, so slow?

Discus and support Why, so slow? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer. Is a, "Dell" laptop.Running, Windows 10. This is not a question of, Wi-Fi no.This is the, computer itself.When I click, on a link.It takes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jerry_Dwyer, Dec 12, 2021.

1. Why, so slow?

My computer. Is a, "Dell" laptop.Running, Windows 10. This is not a question of, Wi-Fi no.This is the, computer itself.When I click, on a link.It takes up to, 30 seconds. To, start? I wait, forever. for a movie, to start?Everything, is just very slow?Could, this be a browser cache?Is there, a way. To speed it up?Thanks for reading . . . Jerry

:)

Jerry_Dwyer, Dec 12, 2021
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Dec 12, 2021
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Dec 12, 2021
  4. Why, so slow?

System slow down

Hello,

Slow PC performance can be caused by several factors. Since you are aware of the issue's source, we suggest that you run the
    Maintenance task. This will help you in checking and resolving any issues that is causing your device to slow down. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows + X.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Run maintenance task under System and Security.

If the issue is still not resolved, feel free to let us know and we'll assist you further.

Regene Jos, Dec 12, 2021
Thema:

Why, so slow?

1. Why, so slow? - Similar Threads - Why slow

2. Why is my processor running so slow?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my processor running so slow?: My processor is running at 0.2 ghz when the base says 2.5 ghz. I have updated drivers, windows updates and ran a HP stess test The stress test said I passed yet I never saw it go past .2 ghz while the test was prefrmed. Could it be a windows 11 patch or update bug?...
  3. Why is my processor running so slow?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my processor running so slow?: My processor is running at 0.2 ghz when the base says 2.5 ghz. I have updated drivers, windows updates and ran a HP stess test The stress test said I passed yet I never saw it go past .2 ghz while the test was prefrmed. Could it be a windows 11 patch or update bug?...
  4. Why is my computer slow and still running even when asleep?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my computer slow and still running even when asleep?: This problem popped up a few weeks ago, and seeing as it hasn't gone away on its own, I figured it's probably time to ask for help.My laptop has been running slower than usual lately, and I don't know why. When it's awake and I'm using it, anything I'm doing moving the mouse,...
  5. Why is my computer slow and still running even when asleep?

Why is my computer slow and still running even when asleep?: This problem popped up a few weeks ago, and seeing as it hasn't gone away on its own, I figured it's probably time to ask for help.My laptop has been running slower than usual lately, and I don't know why. When it's awake and I'm using it, anything I'm doing moving the mouse,...
  6. Why is my computer slow and still running even when asleep?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. MICROSOFT DELIBERATELY SLOW MY PC TO MAKE ME BUY UPGRADES. WHY ????????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MICROSOFT DELIBERATELY SLOW MY PC TO MAKE ME BUY UPGRADES. WHY ????????: MICROSOFT BOMBARD ME WITH 2 IDENTICAL UPGRADE ADVERTS EVERY DAY. I HAVE "CHATTED" AND BEGGED YOU TO STOP.AS SOON AS DELETE THESE EMAILS, THEY POP RIGHT BACK UP. THEN YOU POP UP THAT YOU WILL CARRY OUT UPDATES. ANDEVERY TIME YOUR UPDATES ARE COMPLETE, MY PC EITHER FREEZES OR...
  8. MICROSOFT DELIBERATELY SLOW MY PC TO MAKE ME BUY UPGRADES. WHY ????????

MICROSOFT DELIBERATELY SLOW MY PC TO MAKE ME BUY UPGRADES. WHY ????????: MICROSOFT BOMBARD ME WITH 2 IDENTICAL UPGRADE ADVERTS EVERY DAY. I HAVE "CHATTED" AND BEGGED YOU TO STOP.AS SOON AS DELETE THESE EMAILS, THEY POP RIGHT BACK UP. THEN YOU POP UP THAT YOU WILL CARRY OUT UPDATES. ANDEVERY TIME YOUR UPDATES ARE COMPLETE, MY PC EITHER FREEZES OR...
  9. Why my quickbooks enterprise running slow after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my quickbooks enterprise running slow after update: I have updated my QuickBooks enterprise to the latest version but now my QuickBooks Desktop enterprise running very slow. How do I solve it? Please help!!...
  10. Why my quickbooks enterprise running slow after update

Why my quickbooks enterprise running slow after update: I have updated my QuickBooks enterprise to the latest version but now my QuickBooks Desktop enterprise running very slow. How do I solve it? Please help!!...